F1 Senna Equivalent
- Mar 12, 2016
AUTOPOLIS INTERNATIONAL RACING COURSE
Total Length : 4,674m Total elevation difference : 52m No. of Turns : 18 Longest straight : 902m
The 'AUTOPOLIS' is a notable race track located in the middle of a mountain range in the Oita Prefecture of Kyushu, the southwestern island of Japan. It is known for its challenging layout, and while sector 1 is a simple high speed section, complex consecutive corners of all speed ranges await the driver in sectors 2 and 3. With a maximum upward slope of 7.2% and 10% downward, there are plenty of ups and downs on this track, and driving a full lap without a mistake requires high concentration.
4 short One make races each 15-20 min starting at RH and ending at RSS
- Date: March 7th, 2019
- Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
- Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
- Car: Ford Mustang GT4 (Gr.4)
- Tire Allocation: RH-RM-RS-RSS
- Event Format:
- Qualifying: Slowest first / Reverse grid
- Races: 4 x 15-20 Minutes
- In-game Rolling Start
● Weather Conditions:
● In-game time-of-day:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
Race Room 1
@Delaney's room before the race for warm-ups. For the race it looks like we will have 16 participants (or less) this round.