AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 2 - Round 5, Alsace Village II | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 2 - Round 5, Alsace Village II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashracer2011

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Honestly even if I knew that I would have still done the same thing, because as I said I wouldn't have wanted to pass you or anyone in the league like that.

Oh yeah meant to mention after watching your vid about your pass on @Ashracer2011 at 22:56 - in Nascar terminology that's called a 'slide job'.:p
To be honest at that stage of the race yeah its not exactly like you had time to wait and I know Ash left the door open but that overtake was a mix of divebomb and basically parking on the apex to stop Ash from cutting back inside - a little bit naughty and aggressive.
(I've now made a mental note to remember that move in future races if your behind me on the last lap Hasnain, also I won't be so tolerant if you do that to me.;))
Unfortunately at that point I had 0.2 fuel left and was running on fuel mode 6 just to make it to the next turn, never mind the finish line :eek::ROFLMAO: i was pretty defenceless given the state of my fuel economy.....or lack of lol

Status
Not open for further replies.