F1 Senna Equivalent
- Mar 12, 2016
AOR Gran Turismo Gr.3 League - Season 2
Welcome to the second Gran Turismo Sport season here at Apex Online Racing. For this season we will be racing Gr.3 cars around a mix of famous real world tracks and fantasy tracks in an effort to scratch that itch we all have for speed, danger and above all, close competition. Read all about it in the threads linked underneath, see the current Standing or take part in the Main Discussion.
● League Information
● League Rules & Regulations
● Car and Team Selection
● Main discussion
● Race day: Thursdays
● Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Sign-up opens: September 13th
● Car selection begins: September 20th
● Season begins: October 4th
● Season duration: 8 weeks (7 normal races, 1 Great big Finale)
● Amount of leagues: Depending on the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher league(s) and the slower drivers in the lower league(s).
● Driver placements: Placements for all drivers will happen each week and will be based on weekly time trial results, provided there are more than 16 drivers and 4 reserves.
● Assists: Only Traction Control and ABS are allowed. All other assists are prohibited.
● Race night format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Feature Race: 40 minutes
- Sprint Race: 20 minute / Reverse Grid
AOR supports and enforces clean and fair racing and that is no different on Gran Turismo. The full set of rules can be found here. It is important you read these!
You are also strongly advised to read the rules regarding the Start procedures. Failure to do so can results in incidents on the formation lap or in the start.
Anyone is free to sign-up as long as you have not previously been blacklisted from an AOR league.
We aim to give everyone a permanent place, however if this is not possible a reserve tier will be setup and drivers will be called up based on availability. Time Trial results will also be used to decide who gets a spot in the weekly race and who is reserve (earliest sign-ups get priority).
You should only sign up to the leagues if:
● you intend to complete the full season.
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the template below. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
- Can you race regularly on Thursday nights? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Have you read and understood the rules regarding the Start procedure? [Answer needs to be yes]
- Gamertag: [Enter your Online ID here]
- Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
- Pingtest Result: [Test your connection towards one of the UK servers at www.speedtest.net and add your result here - ping under 150ms required]
Speed test example, target server on the bottom right needs to be a UK server
Drivers who have signed up to the leagues will be added to the list below.
- @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 34ms, G29
- @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 111ms, Pad
- @hollowdene, PSN: Hollowdene, British, 8ms, Fanatec CSL Elite
- @SEAN-GBR, PSN: SEAN-GBR, English, 13ms, T300RS
- @dragapollo12, PSN: Dragapollo12, British, 24ms, Pad
- @1.MSC, PSN: Robfisken69, Swedish, 55ms, Pad
- @Wobbuffet, PSN: Shadow_Sylar, English, 20ms, Pad
- @Ashracer2011, PSN: Ashracer2011, British, 20ms, G29
- @ZWValandil , PSN: ZWValandil, Dutch, 17ms
- @Hasnain, PSN: Ace_Hasnain_282, British, 16ms, Pad
- @CLR_ChrisJason, PSN: CLR_Crisjason, Austrian, (33ms)
- @WECM_Seat10, PSN: Wecm_seat10, Austrian, 32ms
- @ERS_Thunder, PSN: Megamunkki, Finnish, 52ms
- @AlexTheGreat, PSN: ales11112, American, 111ms (Network issues)
- @NEILY84, PSN: NEILY84, British, 12ms (private reasons)
- @cjallen1, PSN: Silverbeard81, British, 17ms
- @Kelval37, PSN: Kelval37, Belgian, 17ms (Banned from AOR GT Sport League for 3 consecutive uninformed no show)
- @Alper_BAL, PSN: Alper_BAL, Türq, 81ms (Banned from AOR GT Sport League for 3 consecutive uninformed no show)
- @SirBrbaham, PSN: Lance84200, Austrian, 136ms (no reason given)
- @HindyGT-, PSN: HindyGT-, British, 22ms (Realised that He need more practise)
- @B2K.TSVH, PSN: ToxicV1ru2, German, 23ms (Banned from AOR GT Sport League for 3 consecutive uninformed no show)
- @Greyskulll13, PSN: Daztoon, British, 19ms, Pad (Personal reasons)
- @Thomlotus, PSN: Thomlotus, English, 7ms (Banned from AOR GT Sport League for 3 consecutive uninformed no show)
- @AOR Gizmo, PSN: AORGIZMO, British, 20ms, G29 (Personal reasons)
- @Bowser013, PSN: Bowser013, British, 22ms (Banned from AOR GT Sport League for 3 consecutive uninformed no show)
- @Videx, PSN: Videx, Portuguese, 44ms (Banned from AOR GT Sport League for 3 consecutive uninformed no show)