Status
Not open for further replies.

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
Calling All Aspiring Photographers!
The official AOR Instagram page is in need content so if you have some photos taken in GT Sport and would like to share just post them here and we'll dress them up for you with the official GT Sport League Graphics and send them along!

GTS_XmasCup_r1_KittyLitter.jpg

GTS_XmasCup_r1_leaders.jpg

GTS_XmasCup_r1_StartGrid1.jpg

GTS_XmasCup_r1_StartGrid2.jpg

@Hasnain
@TubbyPhantom
@dragapollo12
@Ashracer2011
@Gareth Kirk
@kamilek2424
@ERS_Thunder
@1.MSC
@Delaney
@MineChallengeNL
@Fabio_dubai
@Jackiid15
@Intotheobscurity
@JaGGeD_ARC_83
@cavemanrich
@Joenutt
@GamingBear
@ExpritX30

Reactions: 1.MSC and Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I think, that if We get to that point, We'll make a general thread for photo's in Gran Turismo Sport, instead of here in a specialized League thread.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Battle for 6th wasn't much different. I ended up stealing 7th from Megamunkki with only a fraction of a second. He should have had that 0,5s penalty gone before the finishline, where it pings out as 1 sec and that was enough.

Xmas Cup Rd.2 Battle for 6th.JPG

Reactions: BL99DY-NINE

JaGGeD_ARC_83

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 18, 2018
here are some of the pics i captured and livery too from this past thursdays race in the Xmas Cup. Honest reactions Accepted LOL hohohoho

Attachments

JaGGeD_ARC_83

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 18, 2018
gents my apologies about today. im still not quite sure what happened but i know i was in an incident with someone which i believe may have been my fault. if so im sorry bit after the incident i imediately froze and got booted from server, psn and my system crashed. not sure what it was all about but if it caused any complications in race after the crazyness i am again apologetic for it. my bad gents .

• Informative
Reactions: BL99DY-NINE

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
@BL99DY-NINE, @Delaney & @Hasnain.
Interesting calendar I think it offers a decent mix though I would suggest a very small change to it, instead of using the old Nurburgring (Nordschleife) maybe use the longer Nurburgring 24hr version instead:

The reason I think this would be better to use is simple really, easier for the start of the race for everyone and more importantly the GP circuit will offer drivers several good opportunities to pass others, before they embark on the tight twisty & fast Nordschleife where theres only really one line for some sections and attempting a overtake by going side by side is extremely tough without one driver going off the track.

• What?
Reactions: Ashracer2011
Status
Not open for further replies.