AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 3 - Xmas Cup 3rd round Gr.2 at Fuji International Raceway | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 3 - Xmas Cup 3rd round Gr.2 at Fuji International Raceway

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
XmasCup_r3.jpg

This is Japan's famed high speed circuit at the foot of the grand Mt. Fuji. Since its opening in 1961, many big events have been hosted here, and a countless number of famous battles have taken place on its tarmac. Following Fuji's famed 1.5km long straight, the first half is a high speed section combining mid to high speed corners, and the latter half is a technical section on an incline. Because the characteristics of the track is very different from its first half to the latter half, the set up of the car is also very important here.

Round 3, Fuji International Raceway

Important Links
● League Information
● League Rules & Regulations
● Calendar
● Main discussion

Event Information
  • Date: December 20th 2018
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: Racing Soft
  • Event Format:
    - Qualifying: 15 Minutes
    - Feature Race: 40 Minutes
    - In game rolling start

Track Map
Fuji_speedway_layout.jpg

Weather Conditions:
- Sunny

In-game time-of-day:

Notices:

● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Startlist:

1. @Ashracer2011, PSN: ashracer2011, British
  2. @TubbyPhantom, PSN: GP1_TubbyPhantom, British, 14ms
  3. @Gareth Kirk, PSN: GP1_TripleG, British, 17ms
  4. @Hasnain, PSN: Ace_Hasnain_282, British, 17ms
  5. @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 34ms, G29
  6. @kamilek2424, PSN: kamilek2424, polish, 34ms
  7. @ERS_Thunder, PSN: Megamunkki, Finish, 46ms
  8. @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 111ms, Pad
  9. @1.MSC, PSN: Robfisken69, Swedish, 75ms
  10. @JaGGeD_ARC_83, PSN: JaG83D83, Canadian, 146ms
  11. @Fabio_dubai, PSN: deri_mccoy, Italian, 123ms
  12. @Jackiid15, PSN: Jackiid15, Scottish, 39ms

We will all gather in one room before the race, till We reach 16 participants.

Resigned:
Informed no show:
Uninformed no show:
NOTE:

1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points

2 uninformed no show will have might have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points

3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races

Delaney Stream on Youtube

Qualifying result:
S3Rd3 Fuji Int Q.JPG

Race result:
S3Rd3 Fuji Int FR.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashracer2011

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I’m setting a room up right now for a bit of practice.

TubbyPhantom

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 2, 2018
I need to work out why I'm not getting notifications here, I would have come on for practice. Will be on tomorrow evening.

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
I need to work out why I'm not getting notifications here, I would have come on for practice. Will be on tomorrow evening.
Are you watching the threads?
Also on the page before this, watch the forum to make sure it gives you a notification when a new thread is put up

Reactions: 1.MSC

TubbyPhantom

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 2, 2018
I will have a look at the previous page. I did just get an email notification of you replying hasnain, but nothing earlier.

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
I don’t know if I’ll be there tomorrow, got some stuff to do before Christmas and tomorrow is my last chance to get it done (procrastination is great), I’ll be there if I can but I don’t think I can.
Sorry guys

Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I don’t know if I’ll be there tomorrow, got some stuff to do before Christmas and tomorrow is my last chance to get it done (procrastination is great), I’ll be there if I can but I don’t think I can.
Sorry guys
You could try something that I sometimes use with great results......... Planning! ;)

TubbyPhantom

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 2, 2018
Got to see the funny side of it ;) despite how painful it was at the time!:eek:
Indeed you do! And I love the way the punishments far exceed the gains too! Luckily no penalties for me but as for yourself and my teammate, you may gain couple of tenths but get huge penalties! Strange race that one.

Ashracer2011

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Indeed you do! And I love the way the punishments far exceed the gains too! Luckily no penalties for me but as for yourself and my teammate, you may gain couple of tenths but get huge penalties! Strange race that one.
I made a couple of errors with braking to early as the frame rate was a bit low and different in the race that put me off in the early few laps. seems to happen only in race lobbies online.