F1 Senna Equivalent
- Mar 12, 2016
This is Japan's famed high speed circuit at the foot of the grand Mt. Fuji. Since its opening in 1961, many big events have been hosted here, and a countless number of famous battles have taken place on its tarmac. Following Fuji's famed 1.5km long straight, the first half is a high speed section combining mid to high speed corners, and the latter half is a technical section on an incline. Because the characteristics of the track is very different from its first half to the latter half, the set up of the car is also very important here.
Round 3, Fuji International Raceway
● League Information
● League Rules & Regulations
● Main discussion
- Date: December 20th 2018
- Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
- Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
- Tire Allocation: Racing Soft
- Event Format:
- Qualifying: 15 Minutes
- Feature Race: 40 Minutes
- In game rolling start
● Weather Conditions:
● In-game time-of-day:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
- @Ashracer2011, PSN: ashracer2011, British
- @TubbyPhantom, PSN: GP1_TubbyPhantom, British, 14ms
- @Gareth Kirk, PSN: GP1_TripleG, British, 17ms
- @Hasnain, PSN: Ace_Hasnain_282, British, 17ms
- @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 34ms, G29
- @kamilek2424, PSN: kamilek2424, polish, 34ms
- @ERS_Thunder, PSN: Megamunkki, Finish, 46ms
- @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 111ms, Pad
- @1.MSC, PSN: Robfisken69, Swedish, 75ms
- @JaGGeD_ARC_83, PSN: JaG83D83, Canadian, 146ms
- @Fabio_dubai, PSN: deri_mccoy, Italian, 123ms
- @Jackiid15, PSN: Jackiid15, Scottish, 39ms
We will all gather in one room before the race, till We reach 16 participants.
- @ExpritX30, PSN: ExpritX30, British, 24ms
- @Sabba7h, PSN: theonename, American, 100ms
- @MineChallengeNL, PSN: MineChallengeNL, Dutch, 12ms
- @Intotheobscurity, PSN: Intotheobscurity, British, 34ms
1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points
2 uninformed no show will have might have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points
3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races
Delaney Stream on Youtube