F1 Senna Equivalent
- Mar 12, 2016
This is a circuit located in the City of Le Mans in Western France. It is famous as the host circuit for what is considered one of the 3 greatest races in the world, the Le Mans 24 Hour Race. Since its opening in 1923, the circuit has been the stage for many famous battles throughout the years. It also happens to be one of the highest paced tracks in the world, truly putting the aerodynamics of racing machines to the test. The modern layout including a couple of chicanes has a total length of 13.6km. Experience the battle of aerodynamic performance on the original 5.7km straight in the dark.
Round 4, Le Mans
● League Information
● League Rules & Regulations
● Main discussion
- Date: December 27th 2018
- Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
- Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
- Tire Allocation: Racing Super Soft
- Event Format:
- Qualifying: 15 Minutes
- Feature Race: 40 Minutes
- In game rolling start
● Weather Conditions:
● In-game time-of-day:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
- @Ashracer2011, PSN: ashracer2011, British
- @TubbyPhantom, PSN: GP1_TubbyPhantom, British, 14ms
- @Gareth Kirk, PSN: GP1_TripleG, British, 17ms
- @Hasnain, PSN: Ace_Hasnain_282, British, 17ms
- @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 34ms, G29
- @kamilek2424, PSN: kamilek2424, polish, 34ms
- @ERS_Thunder, PSN: Megamunkki, Finish, 46ms
- @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 111ms, Pad
- @1.MSC, PSN: Robfisken69, Swedish, 75ms
- @JaGGeD_ARC_83, PSN: JaG83D83, Canadian, 146ms
- @Fabio_dubai, PSN: deri_mccoy, Italian, 123ms
- @Jackiid15, PSN: Jackiid15, Scottish, 39ms
- @Sabba7h, PSN: theonename, American, 100ms
- @ExpritX30, PSN: ExpritX30, British, 24ms
- @Intotheobscurity, PSN: Intotheobscurity, British, 34ms
- @dragapollo12, PSN: dragapollo12, British, 11ms
- @SEAN-GBR, PSN: SEAN-GBR, British, 23ms
We will all gather in one room before the race, till We reach 16 participants.
1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points
2 uninformed no show will have might have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points
3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races
Delaney Stream on Youtube