AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 3 - Xmas Cup 4th round Gr.1 @ Le Mans (THE GREAT BIG FINALE) | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 3 - Xmas Cup 4th round Gr.1 @ Le Mans (THE GREAT BIG FINALE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
XmasCup_r4.jpg

This is a circuit located in the City of Le Mans in Western France. It is famous as the host circuit for what is considered one of the 3 greatest races in the world, the Le Mans 24 Hour Race. Since its opening in 1923, the circuit has been the stage for many famous battles throughout the years. It also happens to be one of the highest paced tracks in the world, truly putting the aerodynamics of racing machines to the test. The modern layout including a couple of chicanes has a total length of 13.6km. Experience the battle of aerodynamic performance on the original 5.7km straight in the dark.

Round 4, Le Mans

Important Links
● League Information
● League Rules & Regulations
● Calendar
● Main discussion

Event Information
  • Date: December 27th 2018
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: Racing Super Soft
  • Event Format:
    - Qualifying: 15 Minutes
    - Feature Race: 40 Minutes
    - In game rolling start

Track Map
Le Mans.gif

Weather Conditions:
- Clear

In-game time-of-day:

Notices:

● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Startlist:

1. @Ashracer2011, PSN: ashracer2011, British
  2. @TubbyPhantom, PSN: GP1_TubbyPhantom, British, 14ms
  3. @Gareth Kirk, PSN: GP1_TripleG, British, 17ms
  4. @Hasnain, PSN: Ace_Hasnain_282, British, 17ms
  5. @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 34ms, G29
  6. @kamilek2424, PSN: kamilek2424, polish, 34ms
  7. @ERS_Thunder, PSN: Megamunkki, Finish, 46ms
  8. @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 111ms, Pad
  9. @1.MSC, PSN: Robfisken69, Swedish, 75ms
  10. @JaGGeD_ARC_83, PSN: JaG83D83, Canadian, 146ms
  11. @Fabio_dubai, PSN: deri_mccoy, Italian, 123ms
  12. @Jackiid15, PSN: Jackiid15, Scottish, 39ms
  13. @Sabba7h, PSN: theonename, American, 100ms
  14. @ExpritX30, PSN: ExpritX30, British, 24ms
  15. @Intotheobscurity, PSN: Intotheobscurity, British, 34ms
  16. @dragapollo12, PSN: dragapollo12, British, 11ms
  17. @SEAN-GBR, PSN: SEAN-GBR, British, 23ms
Uncertain participants:

We will all gather in one room before the race, till We reach 16 participants.

Resigned:
Informed no show:
Uninformed no show:
NOTE:

1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points

2 uninformed no show will have might have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points

3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races

Delaney Stream on Youtube

Qualifying result:

Race result:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashracer2011

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
PB is a 3:26, so watch out here come’s Michael Delaney. Beware I have a habbit of crashing

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Can’t wait for this. Using my favourite car on the track it was built to race on

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Looks like a 3 horse race for the championship on Thursday, I'm looking forward to watching the final showdown and I wonder if @hollowdene will make an appearance as well?

But I have a serious question here for the co-ords about the championship after checking the standings, what happens if @Hasnain wins this race and @Ashracer2011 finishes 4th and they finish tied on points (currently a 14 point gap so very possible if they finished in those positions) - who would be classified as champion? :unsure::confused:o_O:eek:
(since they would both have: 2 wins, 1 3rd and 1 4th)

Last edited:

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
Looks like a 3 horse race for the championship on Thursday, I'm looking forward to watching the final showdown and I wonder if @hollowdene will make an appearance as well?

But I have a serious question here for the co-ords about the championship after checking the standings, what happens if @Hasnain wins this race and @Ashracer2011 finishes 4th and they finish tied on points (currently a 14 point gap so very possible if they finished in those postitions) - who would be classified as champion? :unsure::confused:o_O:eek:
(since they would both have: 2 wins, 1 3rd and 1 4th)
We might just have @Hasnain & @Ashracer2011 flip a coin :D

The Xmas Cup was meant to be a more casual series so the simplest solution would be to declare them co-champions...

@Delaney @Hasnain your thoughts?

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
We might just have @Hasnain & @Ashracer2011 flip a coin :D

The Xmas Cup was meant to be a more casual series so the simplest solution would be to declare them co-champions...

@Delaney @Hasnain your thoughts?
Sharing is caring ;) LOL.... tis the season to be jolly :eek:

It'll depend on what BL99DY and Delaney seem fit. I don't mind sharing it, if that's what it ends up being
But I've gotta win the race first, and that's rare anyway

Also, on a side note, Phantom is due a win

Ashracer2011

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014

It'll depend on what BL99DY and Delaney seem fit. I don't mind sharing it, if that's what it ends up being
But I've gotta win the race first, and that's rare anyway

Also, on a side note, Phantom is due a win
Many permutations still, its never over till its over!

Reactions: Hasnain
Status
Not open for further replies.