PS4 - AOR GT Sport League Season 4 - Gr.4 (GT4) - MAIN DISCUSSION | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT Sport League Season 4 - Gr.4 (GT4) - MAIN DISCUSSION

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I have a question, whats the plan exactly for the final round co-ords?

The only thing I know for a fact is that its one race and will be one hour long, but other then that nothing else has been clarified. (as far as I know)

Like is it going to be double points?
Qualifying - I'm guessing is only 1 flying lap for everyone?

@Delaney & @Hasnain

Reactions: Jackiid15

Jackiid15

GP2 2nd Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
I have a question, whats the plan exactly for the final round co-ords?

The only thing I know for a fact is that its one race and will be one hour long, but other then that nothing else has been clarified. (as far as I know)

Like is it going to be double points?
Qualifying - I'm guessing is only 1 flying lap for everyone?

@Delaney & @Hasnain
Considering the length of a lap I hope it’s one shot quali, either that or no quali just grid based on championship order (or reverse for some added spice)

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
From "League Info":
"Grande Finale

The final race of Season 4 will take place at the Nürburgring Nordschleife and will be a single 1 hour race with fuel consumption set to 2 times normal and tyre wear set to 4 times normal. Start procedure for this race will be the in-game rolling start as opposed to the usual manual rolling start since it would take too much time away from actual racing.

Before last race each drivers worst week will be dropped. Meaning only 6 of the first 7 rounds will count. "

Qualifying for Round 8:
There will be no qualifying for round 8. Starting order will be same as the Championship Standings (after drop week). Meaning no. 1 in the standings start on pole (no extra points though).

I've done lots reverse grid starts at Nürburgring with no carnage. Those front runners will simply fall off at Flugplatz, Sweden Kreuz or at Adenauer Forst and the road will be open. Nürburgring is very much a race of patience. @Ashracer2011 will go off and that's Your chance @Jackiid15

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Ok Delaney that answers most things, the only thing I don't think was cleared up was how many points given for the race. (normal or double?)
As I know you've said this:
Qualifying for Round 8:
There will be no qualifying for round 8. Starting order will be same as the Championship Standings (after drop week). Meaning no. 1 in the standings start on pole (no extra points though).
But I'm guessing the 'no extra points' meant no point given for pole and not the race?:unsure:

(The only reason I'm raising this is its only fair we all know what the full rules are of the final round)

Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Ok Delaney that answers most things, the only thing I don't think was cleared up was how many points given for the race. (normal or double?)
As I know you've said this:

But I'm guessing the 'no extra points' meant no point given for pole and not the race?:unsure:

(The only reason I'm raising this is its only fair we all know what the full rules are of the final round)
I fully agree mate, of cause the rules must be there for everybody to see before the race. We just Got side tracked and forgot about it.

The last race in this Season at Nürburgring will have double points. It will be handled as same results for two races as the spreadsheet doesn’t allow different points from race to race.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
unfortunately guys, i have to retire from the season due to my promotion in the company. I already had short time to test the track, but now in gonna have no time at all. sorry guys.
Congrats on the promotion, even though it mean You can’t race with ud anymore (for the time bring). You can always come back, if/when You find the time.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Ohhh sad to see You go mate, but I hope Your mum get well soon. See You next season that starts March 14th - look out for the sign-up thread, that should be up within the next few days

Reactions: LukeEtheridge95