PS4 - AOR GT Sport League Season 4 - Gr.4 (GT4) - ROUND 2 BRANDS HATCH GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT Sport League Season 4 - Gr.4 (GT4) - ROUND 2 BRANDS HATCH GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BL99DY-NINE

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
GTS_GR4_r2.jpg

League Info | Rules & Regs | Calendar | Main Discussion | Team Selection | Time Trial | Results & Standings | Results & Standings

Event Information

• Date: January 17, 2019
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RM, RS (Feature) RS, RSS (Sprint)
  • Event Format:
    - Qualifying: 15 Minutes
    - Feature Race: 40 Minutes
    - Manual Rolling Start
    - Sprint Race: 20 Minutes
    - Reverse grid
    - Grid Start with False Start Check based on Feature Race results

Track Map

Layout-Brands-Hatch-1976-87.png

Weather Conditions:
- Fine Weather

In-game time-of-day:

Form_Rd2.jpg

Accel_r2.jpg

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Startlist:

Race Room 1
  1. @Ashracer2011, PSN: Ashracer2011, British, 14ms
  2. @TubbyPhantom PSN: GP1_TubbyPhantom, English, 17ms
  3. @Gareth Kirk, PSN: GP1_TripleG, English, 17ms
  4. @Hasnain, PSN: AceHasnain_282, British, 16ms - Race Room 1 host
  5. @Martynvr, PSN: Martynvr84, Dutch, 19ms
  6. @Rodgerzzz, PSN: AlexRodgerzzz, British, 23ms
  7. @Chechum, PSN: PS_chechum, Spanish, 36ms
  8. @LukeEtheridge95, PSN: babaoriley3, British, 14ms
  9. @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 116ms
  10. @1.MSC, PSN: Robfisken69, Swedish, 81ms
  11. @Defiant195, PSN: Defiant195, British, 21ms
  12. @Wobbuffet, PSN: Shadow_Sylar, English, 20ms
Race Room 2
  1. @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 30ms - Race Room 2 Host
  2. @SEAN-GBR, PSN: SEAN-GBR, British, 19ms
  3. @ERS_Thunder, PSN: Megamunkki, Finnish, 51ms
  4. @Manx57, Ronin_Manx, Manx, 46ms
  5. @Intotheobscurity, PSN: Intotheobscurity, British, 39ms
  6. @Jackiid15, PSN: jackiid15, British, 37ms
  7. @Fabio_dubai, PSN: Deri_Mccoy, Italian, 123ms
  8. @Nic118247, PSN: Nic118247, English, 13ms
  9. @DruShan_87, PSN: DruShan_87, Irish, 27ms (10pp)

• As @Wobbuffet (Shadow_Sylar) had a disconnect in the Feature Race in Rd1, he will be allowed to start in RR1 this time too. Should this occur again in Rd.2 he will NOT be allowed to start in RR1 for rd.3 though.
  • @1.MSC and @Defiant195 is promoted to RR1 as they are in the first 11 due to @DruShan_87 's no show last time and @Wobbuffet 's DSC.
We will all gather in RoninGT-Delaney's room before the race, till We reach 16 participants.

Resigned:
Informed no show:
Uninformed no show:
NOTE:

1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points

2 uninformed no show will have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points

3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races

Delaney Stream on Youtube

Race Room 1 Qualifying Result:
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20190117140230.jpg

Race Room 2 Qualifying Result:
Rd2 Brands Hatch Q RR2.JPG

Race Room 1 Feature Result:
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20190117144959.jpg

Race Room 2 Feature Result:
Rd2 Brands Hatch FR RR2.JPG

Race Room 1 Sprint Result:
Gran Turismo®SPORT_20190117151951.jpg

Race Room 2 Sprint Result:
Rd2 Brands Hatch SR RR2.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

BL99DY-NINE

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
Stewards Notes
1. T1 or Paddock Hill Bend is one of the nastier T1's on the calendar so do take care at the start of the race that you do not wind up building sand castles in the run off area. Also the pit exit is in an awkward place on the racing line and is partly obscured. Once again the car exiting the pits has 'right of way' provided they are on the correct side of the white line.

2. The extended curbs on the exits of T2 or Druids and T3 or Graham Hill Bend are ripe for a bit of track extending which can yield an unfair advantage. Drivers are strongly advised to keep two wheels on the correct side of the white line at all times especially in the areas previously noted. Failure to do so may result in a penalty for flagrant and persistent abuse of track limits.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I hope that update is A) available well before the late afternoon & B) not massive to download.
As I might be in trouble if it becomes available at 5pm or later lets say and its size is over 5+GBs.:cautious:

Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I hope that update is A) available well before the late afternoon & B) not massive to download.
As I might be in trouble if it becomes available at 5pm or later lets say and its size is over 5+GBs.:cautious:
They're usually out by 9am UK time
You could leave the PS4 in sleep mode. That way it should be there when You come home and You "just" need to install it. That's what I intend to do

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
As @Wobbuffet (Shadow_Sylar) had a disconnect in the Feature Race in Rd1, he will be allowed to start in RR1 this time too. Should this occur again in Rd.2 he will NOT be allowed to start in RR1 for rd.3 though. @1.MSC and @Defiant195 is promoted to RR1 as they are in the first 11 due to @DruShan_87 's no show last time and @Wobbuffet 's DSC.

Reactions: Wobbuffet

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
Can we please slow down a bit more in formation lap, last race the start was a bit off leavind the slower guys in trouble at the start.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
As @Wobbuffet (Shadow_Sylar) had a disconnect in the Feature Race in Rd1, he will be allowed to start in RR1 this time too. Should this occur again in Rd.2 he will NOT be allowed to start in RR1 for rd.3 though. @1.MSC and @Defiant195 is promoted to RR1 as they are in the first 11 due to @DruShan_87 's no show last time and @Wobbuffet 's DSC.
Well I've done a couple lobby connection tests with Hasnain and we tried one with Ash hosting as well, my lag wasn't as bad as before, but there was still moments of minor lag, it was better while Hasnain was hosting compared to Ash though so I think theres no reason to change the host for room 1.
I just have to hope that if I do have any lag on Thursday night that
A: its minimal
B. It doesn't affect anyone even when battling me for position and
C. just as importantly from my view, I don't dsc.:cautious:

If I do suffer another dsc in either race on Thursday then my championship hopes are well and truly gone.

Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
And there is no chance of a wired connection or a signal amplifyer ( or what ever it’s called in English)?

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
@Wobbuffet you dont run a wired connection pall? I had wifi issues before but am racing wired for like the last 4 years without any issues.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Game update will be available from 6am UK time on Thursday
You probably need to be a bit more noisy about that Hasnain :rolleyes:

And then say that people should make sure, that they start the update in time, as We don't know how big it is. History has shown that some of the updates has been pretty big.

Status
Not open for further replies.