PS4 - AOR GT Sport League Season 4 - Gr.4 (GT4) - ROUND 2 BRANDS HATCH GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT Sport League Season 4 - Gr.4 (GT4) - ROUND 2 BRANDS HATCH GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I'm setting a room up tonight from 7-ish UK time. Still a lot to test :p

Hasnain

F1 Triple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
You probably need to be a bit more noisy about that Hasnain :rolleyes:

And then say that people should make sure, that they start the update in time, as We don't know how big it is. History has shown that some of the updates has been pretty big.
I don't do noisy

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
And there is no chance of a wired connection or a signal amplifyer ( or what ever it’s called in English)?
@Wobbuffet you dont run a wired connection pall? I had wifi issues before but am racing wired for like the last 4 years without any issues.
Just to answer this - No, I have no choice but to use wifi as my phone and router are a floor above, also there not directly above me either.
However my router is within 10 meters of the PS4 and the signal strength/connection to my PS4 is always 100% (according to the PS4), so realistically its as good as it can be for me.

Reactions: Delaney

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
If I have no/minimal lag issues tonight then I hope to be battling at the front, but if the 1st round is anything to go by then I would expect Ash to likely be the man to beat with Hasnain and the GP1 guys in the mix as well, though it would be good from a overall competition point of view if the other drivers in Room 1 are able to mix it up at the front as well.

Fabio_dubai

GP2 Reserve Driver
Aug 14, 2017
Guys, unfortunately i cant partecipate at tonight's race. Im still at kartdrome and i have to be here at 7 tomorrow morning. Sorry for the late notice

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
This was insane lads, crazy second race!

Basically i made to manny misstakes this evening to be able to get a good result but the 2nd race made this evening count.

Bad qually, was not able to get a good lap in for numorous reason so i was starting 6th.

Had a good start and passed alexrodgerzz at the start, had a nice battle with shadow in de 4c for 3rd with a incident between us in de 3rd lap. He was kind enough to wait though so no blaiming anybody. After that with a field this tight it is difficult to catch up and made a desperate move for mediums with 18 mins. To go to regain 4th but made a stupid misstake and brought home 6th.

Crazy second race with lads batteling like 7 wide in the first 3 laps seemed to be a bit boring for me with running 6th with a little gap and little perspective but a incident up ahead spiced things up. Pitted early and had no tires left in the very end but was able to keep 5th on the line.

Need to practice the standing start though losing places everytime.

Might check out my stream lads, good fun.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
@Wobbuffet that exit betore the straight on the 4c is insane! Was struggeling like hell with the understeery Audi lol
I ended up planning that move a couple corners before (as I realised that was going to be the last lap), I pretty much nailed it perfectly but you took the last corner well enough to just hold on.(y)

(consider that compo for the feature lol, but yeah seriously once again sorry about that T1 contact we nearly made it work, but my car had other ideas.):rolleyes:

Reactions: Martynvr

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I'll do a proper race report later but overall I'm disappointed with how I drove tonight, I have to admit it almost felt like I pulled a rabbit out my arse to get 2nd in the feature considering my opening stint in that race.
But on the flipside I'm left thinking what could have been in the sprint, I had a great first few laps and was pretty much exactly in the position I wanted to be, but I paid the price for being to greedy and then it got worse after that.:oops:

Martynvr

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Mar 28, 2016
I'll do a proper race report later but overall I'm disappointed with how I drove tonight, I have to admit it almost felt like I pulled a rabbit out my arse to get 2nd in the feature considering my opening stint in that race.
But on the flipside I'm left thinking what could have been in the sprint, I had a great first few laps and was pretty much exactly in the position I wanted to be, but I paid the price for being to greedy and then it got worse after that.:oops:
No worrys pall enjoyed myself!

Reactions: Wobbuffet

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Results are up.

A few things has changed in the standings:

• Ace_Hasnain282 ( @Hasnain ) has taken 2nd. spot from GP1_TubbyPhantom (@TubbyPhantom )
  • Robfisken69 ( @1.MSC ) has earned a place in RR1. His solid results in Rd. 2 also meant that Team FK Mässimo moved into the lead of the Team Championship.
  • Shadow_Sylar ( @Wobbuffet ) has earned a place in RR1. That doesn't mean that he's in the clear, he's still in second spot to be relegated to RR2.
  • @Defiant195 did not earn enough poits to secure his spot in RR1, He's now in the 1st. danger spot to be relegated to RR2 if one of the participants in RR2 should not show for next round. And I'll not participate in next round it will happen.
  • GP1_TripleG ( @Gareth Kirk )'s no show because of sickness, was expensive as he's now down in 18th. This means that he'll be starting in RR2 next round. This also meant that the GP1 team fell back to 5th in the Team championship.
  • Because of Megamunkki ( @ERS_Thunder's very strong performance he has overtaken the top spot in RR2.
What a Championship, no one seams to be safe.

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Good night for me :)

Qualified pole position...........Race One 1st ..........and fastest lap all firsts for me in any league.......... happy (not easy I made it hard for myself with 2 pits stops)
Race 2 .. 3rd after going the whole race on softs

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Good night for me :)

Qualified pole position...........Race One 1st ..........and fastest lap all firsts for me in any league.......... happy (not easy I made it hard for myself with 2 pits stops)
Race 2 .. 3rd after going the whole race on softs
Congrats mate. I was on RS in the Sprint aswell. I had to as I couldn't persuade the rubber to stick to the tires. But You didn't pit, did You? Your pace dropped really bad over those last laps. Sorry to take You out at Paddock Hill, I was trying to make room for You and I think it was only the smallest of nudges.

Status
Not open for further replies.