PS4 - AOR GT Sport League Season 4 - Gr.4 (GT4) - ROUND 2 BRANDS HATCH GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT Sport League Season 4 - Gr.4 (GT4) - ROUND 2 BRANDS HATCH GP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chechum

Pro Karter
Oct 13, 2018
As expected, bad results for me in Brands Hatch. I swear you I love this track but I've never been successful here, actually I think there are some curves I still haven't got used to. Anyway, I ended 8th the first race and I was fighting for the 8th too in the sprint race until an incident.

QUALY
I couldn't reach 29s, really disappointing because I was able to do 29 high, maybe with the tank almost empty.

RACE 1
Having expected a horrible performance of mine, finally I could withstand the rythm with 3-4 drivers. I don't remember having done any important mistake and I had a great battle with @Defiant195 and @1.MSC (is he Robfisken, right?). Robfisken made me sweat literally in the last laps but finally I could keep my position. Before that, I was following him behind, keeping close to take advantage of a little mistake or something. I didn't expect him to enter pits in the last minutes, so I gained the position and then I had to be consistent with worn tyres while Rob reduced the gap.

RACE 2
Another bad sprint race. During the first 3 laps more or less, I was driving decently in P3, not far from the leaders at all. But I hit the brake too late in Westfield Bend and suddenly 3 drivers overtook me :ROFLMAO:
Later on, I enjoyed very much some battles against @Defiant195 and @BL99DY-NINE , really amusing! Also @LukeEtheridge95 was with us in a group of 4 drivers in less than 1 second in the 12th lap. We all were fighting for the 8th position. It could have been even better until the end of the race but @BL99DY-NINE braked a bit late and I went outside, losing the control of the car. However, I considered it was a normal race incident, no problem at all ;)

Congratulations to @Ashracer2011 , my team mate @Hasnain and also @1.MSC , who finished in the podium in the second race after fighting with the beasts haha Great performance, a reference of how I should manage sprint races from now on.

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
As Ash pointed there will be a winner in each tier, it should hopefully be more clear by the time we get to the final race.

Everyone wants to win, but for some people the need to win is greater than others. We all have our own reasons to race and I ask you all to respect that.

Seems like you're getting a good hang of the car now, can see you challenging closer and closer to the front as the season goes on

Exactly my point, its written in the rules thread. :cool: the rest is self explanatory (y)

@Manx57 If I 'hurt' your feelings I apologise :oops: I tried to give you the explanation which already existed in the rules thread, but clearly your confusion still exists.

Last edited:

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Exactly my point, its written in the rules thread. :cool: the rest is self explanatory (y)

@Manx57 If I 'hurt' your feelings I apologise :oops: I tried to give you the explanation which already existed in the rules thread, but clearly your confusion still exists...
Apologise then have a go at me .....

I have read the rules regarding the points and it does say there will be a winner in each tier. But you or anyone else has not explained how it would work if someone gets demoted from tier 1 back to tier 2, they will always have more points than anyone who stays in tier 2.

I am not the only one here asking the same question.... :unsure:

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Apologise then have a go at me .....

I have read the rules regarding the points and it does say there will be a winner in each tier. But you or anyone else has not explained how it would work if someone gets demoted from tier 1 back to tier 2, they will always have more points than anyone who stays in tier 2.

I am not the only one here asking the same question.... :unsure:
Pro fisher man here Manx, get a new rod from Santa?

If its not clear to you by now that you're question was answered several posts ago.....Also quit your "Victim" status is a bit far fetched... you've continued the charades.

To answer your question again... for the final time;

@Delaney will be champion of both rooms as its clear no one else deserves it, except him.

this is the most action one of these threads has seen in a long while

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
Pro fisher man here Manx, get a new rod from Santa?

If its not clear to you by now that you're question was answered several posts ago.....Also quit your "Victim" status is a bit far fetched... you've continued the charades.

To answer your question again... for the final time;

@Delaney will be champion of both rooms as its clear no one else deserves it, except him.

this is the most action one of these threads has seen in a long while

You really are a nasty piece of work

• Scared
Reactions: Ashracer2011

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Hold up a mirror and you'll see you are only talking about yourself.

You really are a nasty piece of work

Remind no one else to try and help you out or answer a question you have, because clearly you're more concerned about creating a noise than listening to the answers.

And as for being offensive you're the root cause of the problem right now.

Hasnain

F1 Triple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
With regards to the 2 rooms, Delaney has put something in the round 3 thread for now

Also, if any of you has a personal problem with each other please discuss it in private, the forums aren't a place for childish bickering.

Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.