PS4 - AOR GT Sport League Season 4- Gr.4 (GT4) - Round 8 Nürburgring Nordschleife | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT Sport League Season 4- Gr.4 (GT4) - Round 8 Nürburgring Nordschleife

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016

League Info | Rules & Regs | Calendar | Main Discussion | Team Selection | Time Trial | Results & Standings

Event Information

• Date: February 28, 2019
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RH, RM (Feature)
  • Event Format:
    • Qualifying: Non Championship order (Ash on Pole)
    • Feature Race: 60 Minutes
    • In-game Rolling Start
●Track Map

● Weather Conditions:
Cloudy

● In-game time-of-day:
15:00

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Startlist:

Race Room 1

1. @Ashracer2011, PSN: Ashracer2011, British, 14ms
  2. @Wobbuffet, PSN: Shadow_Sylar, English, 20ms
  3. @Hasnain, PSN: AceHasnain_282, British, 16ms
  4. @TubbyPhantom PSN: GP1_TubbyPhantom, English, 17ms
  5. @Gareth Kirk, PSN: GP1_TripleG, English, 17ms
  6. @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 116ms (5pp)
  7. @Defiant195, PSN: Defiant195, British, 21ms
  8. @ERS_Thunder, PSN: Megamunkki, Finnish, 51ms
  9. @Manx57, Ronin_Manx, Manx, 46ms
  10. @SEAN-GBR, PSN: SEAN-GBR, British, 19ms
  11. @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 30ms - RR HOST
  12. @Jackiid15, PSN: jackiid15, British, 37ms
We will all gather in @Delaney's room before the race for warm-ups. For the race it looks like we will have 16 participants (or less) this round.

Resigned:

Informed no show:
Uninformed no show:
  • @1.MSC, PSN: Robfisken69, Swedish, 81ms (20pp)
NOTE:

Under investigation by the stewards: @ERS_Thunder / Megamunkki for penalty serving infringement

1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points

2 uninformed no show will have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points

3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races

Last edited:

Hasnain

F1 Race Winner
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Expecting Delaney to lap the whole field here.

Anyway, here's a lap guide:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Results:

Last edited by a moderator:

TubbyPhantom

Formula Karter
Dec 2, 2018
Can't wait to visit the walls on most corners of this track! Love the track, hate my driving on it.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Can't wait to visit the walls on most corners of this track! Love the track, hate my driving on it.
Love the track AND most of my driving on it. :geek:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I will have to try and hang on to your tail!
It's not easier when Your on someone's tail. It's hard to keep track of braking points and where to position Your self and especially in attack mode. You need to know where to push and where to wait.

TubbyPhantom

Formula Karter
Dec 2, 2018
It's not easier when Your on someone's tail. It's hard to keep track of braking points and where to position Your self and especially in attack mode. You need to know where to push and where to wait.
OK I will re phrase that then! I'm going to try and keep you behind me!! How's that? :)

SEAN-GBR

Pro Karter
May 14, 2018
Unpopular Opinion - I hate this track, too narrow , never been able to remember what corners coming next with my goldfish memory and I can not name a corner I find enjoyable.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Unpopular Opinion - I hate this track, too narrow , never been able to remember what corners coming next with my goldfish memory and I can not name a corner I find enjoyable.
Döttinger Höhe? Not a corner, but a nice straight bit

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016

Jackiid15

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 8, 2018
I find (what I am probably naming wrong) Hatzenbach to be enjoyable, but that’s mostly because I can attempt to drift there when it’s quiet on track near me :ROFLMAO:

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
*sees the true championship standings (after drop weeks) heading into the final round:

:LOL:

Manx57

F1 1st Driver
Mar 9, 2016
What is the Tyres and fuel settings for the final round? are they the same @Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
There are still 2x80 points to race for @Wobbuffet and only 45 between You and @Ashracer2011. So I wouldn't say that it's over. Ash is fast round here, but You might be too and Your both in the Alfa. Make a quick get away on lap 1 and We'll never catch You two and Hasnain. But make one mistake on that lap first lap and We'll be all over You like a pack of wolves and that You might never recover from. Ash started behind me in a trial race We did Saturday and He was never able to get past even on my worn out footwear. So You hope that Ash make amistake and You don't and You just might still have a chance. If We are to have a full grid and Ash has a serious off, a 9th is not out of the question for him, as it's very hard to recover at this track.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016