PS4 - AOR GT Sport League Season 4 - Gr.4 (GT4) - SIGN UP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT Sport League Season 4 - Gr.4 (GT4) - SIGN UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackiid15

GP2 Reserve Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
I am happy to tell you that I don't pay for psn, and I can race just fine. Should be OK. I just set an account up and could do everything. Only difference I see is that I don't get the fee games each month, but that's all good because I use my other psn that I pay for and get everything in that.
If both accounts are on the same console @TubbyPhantom then the PS4 will use the primary account to enable PS+ for all users on the console I’m just assuming both accounts are on the same console though

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Can you race regularly on Thursday nights? Yes
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? Yes
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding the Start procedure? Yes
  • Have You done the Time Trial? Yes
  • Gamertag: BetterThenSniper
  • Nationality: British
  • Pingtest Result: (Picture Linked)
Hi KyleJS / BetterThenSniper

We are p.t. 18 people signed up, so I can only register You as a reserve for now. IF there is a spot vacant this Thursday (round 7), are You then ready to race with us? We do NOT accept new people to race with us in Round 8. Next Season will start March 19th, so look out for that (We are nearly ready with the paperwork for that).

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Yeah I’m good to race if you need me
Hi mate. One the other contestants has chosen to resign for this season, so there will be a spot for You tonight, if You still want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.