PS4 - AOR GT Sport League Season 5 - Red Bull Junior - 11th April AUTODROMO de INTERLAGOS | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT Sport League Season 5 - Red Bull Junior - 11th April AUTODROMO de INTERLAGOS

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016

League Info | Rules & Regs | Calendar | Main Discussion | Team Selection | Time Trial | Results & Standings

Event Information

• Date: April 11th, 2019
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RM, RS (Feature) RS, RSS (Sprint)
  • Event Format:
    • Qualifying: 15 Minutes
    • Feature Race: 40 Minutes
    • Grid Start with False Start Check based on Qualifying
    • Sprint Race: 20 Minutes
    • Reverse grid
    • Grid Start with False Start Check based on Feature Race results
●Track Map

● Weather Conditions:
Clear

● In-game time-of-day:
08:30

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Startlist:
  1. @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 30ms
  2. @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 114ms (5pp)
  3. @Gareth Kirk, PSN: GP1_TripleG, English, 16ms
  4. @Meg1s, PSN: Megamunkki, Finnish, 50ms
  5. @Jackiid15, PSN: jackiid15, British, 37ms TBC (5pp + 3 [email protected]ürburg)
  6. @Wobbuffet, PSN: Shadow_Sylar, English, 10ms
  7. @TubbyPhantom PSN: GP1_TubbyPhantom, English, 13ms
  8. @Ashracer2011, PSN: Ashracer2011, British, 14ms TBC
  9. @Hasnain, PSN: Ace_Hasnain_282, British, 14ms
  10. @Scuderia_Ethan, PSN: breaknclays, British, 28ms (5pp)
  11. @LukeEtheridge95, PSN: babaoriley3, British, 13ms
  12. @Manx57, Ronin_Manx, Manx, 63ms
  13. @SolidNinjaSnake, PSN: SolidNinjaSnake, British, 16ms
We will all gather in @Delaney's room before the race for warm-ups. For the race it looks like we will have 16 participants (or less) this round.

Resigned:

Informed no show:

Uninformed no show:

NOTE:

1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points

2 uninformed no show will have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points

3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races

Qualifying

Feature

Sprint

Last edited:

Jackiid15

GP2 1st Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Not gonna lie, not a track I’m good at, the thought of ‘S’ do Senna in the sprint race if I’m starting on pole is terrifying xD @Meg1s usually starts behind me so sorry in advance bud :p

Reactions: Ashracer2011

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Not gonna lie, not a track I’m good at, the thought of ‘S’ do Senna in the sprint race if I’m starting on pole is terrifying xD @Meg1s usually starts behind me so sorry in advance bud :p
Just take your time and learn the track, always handy to watch others and see how they're doing things then go and try it yourself pal.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Results and Standings should be up working again - I finally understood why and how :censored:

Please check
Looks good in general Delaney, however I did notice for both races of rounds 1 (Fuji) & 2 (DTS) that fastest lap needs to be added.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I’ll have a room up at 7 this evening for a bit of rest and relaxation

BL99DY-NINE

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
Stewards Notes
1. Track limits, track limits, track limits... keep two wheels on the proper side of the white at all times. The line is part of the track so if you have your outside wheels on the line that is perfectly fine.

2. T9 has multiple lines that can be taken and as a result incidents can happen. Be aware of other drivers in this area and use your mirrors and/ or radar.

3. Good luck, have fun!

• Informative
Reactions: Manx57 and Delaney

LukeEtheridge95

Formula Karter
Sep 29, 2018
Stewards Notes
1. Track limits, track limits, track limits... keep two wheels on the proper side of the white at all times. The line is part of the track so if you have your outside wheels on the line that is perfectly fine.

2. T9 has multiple lines that can be taken and as a result incidents can happen. Be aware of other drivers in this area and use your mirrors and/ or radar.

3. Good luck, have fun!
Are there any rules regarding crossing the Pit entry line?

BL99DY-NINE

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
Are there any rules regarding crossing the Pit entry line?
Yes... Please respect the white line on pit exit and be aware of the time that has passed in the race. If it is near time for drivers on differing strategies to be making their stops then reconsider taking the defensive line in the pit exit area. Remember: The driver exiting the pits has the right of way provided they do not cross the white line.

Reactions: Jackiid15

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Expecting the field to be quite close tonight (especially at the front) as Interlagos is known quite well, so there should be a lot of battling throughout the field.
Stewards Notes
Lastly I feel I need to raise this following Manx's stewards enquiry, I think so far that the league in general hasn't really had any proper/serious issues with drivers over track limit abuse despite the in-game system being inconsistent from circuit to circuit.

But I've honestly felt that season 1 was the best and simplest way of doing it, leave the game to decide whats a pen and what's not, and let everyone get on with it as that way we're all the same boat.

Obviously I don't condone track extending or cutting but if we leave it to the game then its a level playing field for all, but while the stewards have tried to keep things the same from round to round it has seen inconsistencies which have encouraged track extending/cutting - round 2 at DTS comes to mind especially the death chicane.
Before it was clarified I had been practicing and taking a line through there that kept 2 wheels on tarmac, however the stewards ended up condoning taking a line and driving on the apron which in reality is a massive corner cut and I ended up having to learn that new line on the day.

And at Interlagos I know from past experience that there are corners where track limits can be lenient, but if you do try to take to much at those corners you will be penalised by the game, but there aren't any corners where you can basically get away with murder so I would like to suggest that the stewards leave it to the game from round to round and only intervene if theres a corner or part of the track which can be totally abused.

As what I now fear following Manx's inquiry is the beginning of witch hunts where people will go through replays see drivers track extend or cut (intentional or not) and then take it to the stewards, theres also the issue of how many track extends & cuts is too many?

At the end of the day I & everyone else (I hope) will try there best to keep stick to point number 1 of the stewards notes tonight, but if drivers do see the odd extension/cut here or there from those in front/behind, then to not instantly think 'that's intentional I'm taking that to the stewards after' as its probably a genuine misjudgement, but if you see a consistent cut or extension at the same place/corner every lap or 2 then yeah, I can understand taking that the stewards afterwards - but as I said before I think just to make life easier for everyone & the stewards - leave it to the game to decide.

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
I for one always do my best to adhere to the track limits rule, even though I know it slows me down.
I did not lodge an enquiry as a witch hunt, i hope it did not come across like this. I honestly made the enquiry because the driver I followed consistently abused the boundaries of the track, despite the partial findings of the enquiry.
If we are driving to the rules of the game then ok we can all push to the edge. A long as we know it.....

Drive on.........

Reactions: TubbyPhantom

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
We might have bigger problems it seems PSN has just started to play up, I can sign in yet when I start up GT it comes up it can't connect to servers, also my friends list has disappeared.

Obviously theres not much we can do but If this isn't sorted out in about a hour then @Delaney, @BL99DY-NINE & @Hasnain will have to make a decision about possibly postponing or maybe giving a slight delay to the start time tonight, just to see if it sorted by then. (like 15-30 mins tops?)

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
We might have bigger problems it seems PSN has just started to play up, I can sign in yet when I start up GT it comes up it can't connect to servers, also my friends list has disappeared.

Obviously theres not much we can do but If this isn't sorted out in about a hour then @Delaney, @BL99DY-NINE & @Hasnain will have to make a decision about possibly postponing or maybe giving a slight delay to the start time tonight, just to see if it sorted by then. (like 15-30 mins tops?)
Ok panic over lol, just signed in again and seems to be working now I hope that's the only blip of the night.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I for one always do my best to adhere to the track limits rule, even though I know it slows me down.
I did not lodge an enquiry as a witch hunt, i hope it did not come across like this. I honestly made the enquiry because the driver I followed consistently abused the boundaries of the track, despite the partial findings of the enquiry.
If we are driving to the rules of the game then ok we can all push to the edge. A long as we know it.....
Just to be clear I know that it wasn't a witch hunt by you Manx, but when enquiries of this kind start up they usually snowball over the rest of the season (i've seen it in other leagues ie: tit for tat) and I'm sure we don't want to see a potential farcical situation of everyone in the stewards room after a round.

But I do agree with the last bit of what you said.

Reactions: Manx57