PS4 - AOR GT Sport League Season 5 - Red Bull Junior - 14th March FUJI INT. | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT Sport League Season 5 - Red Bull Junior - 14th March FUJI INT.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016

League Info | Rules & Regs | Calendar | Main Discussion | Team Selection | Time Trial | Results & Standings

Event Information
  • Date: March 14th, 2019
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RM, RS (Feature) RS, RSS (Sprint)
  • Event Format:
    • Qualifying: 15 Minutes
    • Feature Race: 40 Minutes
    • Grid Start with False Start Check based on Qualifying
    • Sprint Race: 20 Minutes
    • Reverse grid
    • Grid Start with False Start Check based on Feature Race results
●Track Map

● Weather Conditions:
Fine Weather

● In-game time-of-day:
11:30

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Startlist:

Race Room 1

1. @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 30ms
  2. @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 114ms
  3. @Gareth Kirk, PSN: GP1_TripleG, English, 16ms
  4. @Meg1s, PSN: Megamunkki, Finnish, 50ms
  5. @Jackiid15, PSN: jackiid15, British, 37ms TBC
  6. @Wobbuffet, PSN: Shadow_Sylar, English, 10ms
  7. @TubbyPhantom PSN: GP1_TubbyPhantom, English, 13ms
  8. @Ashracer2011, PSN: Ashracer2011, British, 14ms TBC
  9. @Hasnain, PSN: AceHasnain_282, British, 14ms
  10. @Scuderia_Ethan, PSN: GP1_Ethan_F, British, 28ms (regular?)
  11. @LukeEtheridge95, PSN: babaoriley3, British, 13ms
  12. @Manx57, Ronin_Manx, Manx, 63ms
  13. @SolidNinjaSnake, PSN: SolidNinjaSnake, British, 16ms
We will all gather in @Delaney's room before the race for warm-ups. For the race it looks like we will have 16 participants (or less) this round.

Resigned:

Informed no show:
Uninformed no show:
NOTE:

1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points

2 uninformed no show will have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points

3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races

Qualifying

Feature

Sprint

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackiid15

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 8, 2018
  • Event Format:
    • Qualifying: 15 Minutes
    • Feature Race: 40 Minutes
    • Sprint Race: 20 Minutes
    • Reverse grid
I just wanna point out that since the grid for the feature race is based on feature race results, Delaney has a distinct advantage since he’s confirmed his ability to time travel and will know everybody’s strategy :ROFLMAO:o_O:ROFLMAO:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Yeah yeah yeah. I messed up. That’s what happens when You think that you got it

Jackiid15

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 8, 2018
Yeah yeah yeah. I messed up. That’s what happens when You think that you got it
I wasn’t complaining or criticising, just failing at being funny. I knew when I read it that you meant based on quali and was sure everyone else would know so thought I’d have some fun with it.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
No probs mate, I was just messing with You

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I have a meeting in the landowners ass that I had forgotten about, so I’ll not be opening at 7. If you can’t wait you’ll have make a room for your self.

Manx57

F1 1st Driver
Mar 9, 2016
I have a meeting in the landowners ass that I had forgotten about, so I’ll not be opening at 7. If you can’t wait you’ll have make a room for your self.
Landowners eh should we be doffin our caps and calling you mi lord

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Landowners eh should we be doffin our caps and calling you mi lord
That’s the least You can do. I would prefer your grace or your highness, but I guess that’s a bit much for such a bunch of peasants

LukeEtheridge95

Pro Karter
Sep 29, 2018
At a family meal tomorrow, not sure if I’ll be back in time. Is there any protocol for missing the feature race but returning in time for the sprint race? That’s probably the most likely situation for me.

Jackiid15

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 8, 2018
I think you’d be on pole for the sprint if I remember correctly

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
At a family meal tomorrow, not sure if I’ll be back in time. Is there any protocol for missing the feature race but returning in time for the sprint race? That’s probably the most likely situation for me.
Thanks for letting us know. Yeah You’ll most likely be on pole for the sprint.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Very unsure what exactly to expect tonight, its basically a clean slate for everyone as we've never all driven the same car before.

Looking ahead at the championship theres no reason why 5 or 6 drivers can't win a race this season as theres a lot of quality in our league.

Personally I hoping to be in the mix, though with the new GP1 driver Ethan whos apparently potentially faster then Tubby & Gareth (who are quick anyway), Hasnain who I think will be a big threat also due to being use to the single seater (racing in the F1 leagues) and of course Ash who has generally set the bar the last couple seasons.

Theres every chance it should be an absolute clusterf*ck up front most races and based on TT Bl99dy could also be a dark horse.

But if I was to predict the top 3 in the championship (without myself) then I would go for in no particular order Ash, Ethan & Hasnain.

As for tonight, we all know theres no Ash, so its a good opportunity for all those with championship hopes to make a good start so I hope I'm one of those drivers.

Jackiid15

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 8, 2018
Very unsure what exactly to expect tonight, its basically a clean slate for everyone as we've never all driven the same car before.

Looking ahead at the championship theres no reason why 5 or 6 drivers can't win a race this season as theres a lot of quality in our league.

Personally I hoping to be in the mix, though with the new GP1 driver Ethan whos apparently potentially faster then Tubby & Gareth (who are quick anyway), Hasnain who I think will be a big threat also due to being use to the single seater (racing in the F1 leagues) and of course Ash who has generally set the bar the last couple seasons.

Theres every chance it should be an absolute clusterf*ck up front most races and based on TT Bl99dy could also be a dark horse.

But if I was to predict the top 3 in the championship (without myself) then I would go for in no particular order Ash, Ethan & Hasnain.

As for tonight, we all know theres no Ash, so its a good opportunity for all those with championship hopes to make a good start so I hope I'm one of those drivers.

Looking forward to this season also, I’d probably add Mega into the mix, he’s been quick in the practices but honestly if folk can be more consistent than those around them no reason to discount anybody, this looks (in theory) like it could be the closest season yet and we’ve not even started quali

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I'll do my race report tomorrow probably, anyway that couldn't have gone any better for me tonight obviously I'm delighted with winning both races however considering how close it seemed in general at the front, I'd be very surprised if we didn't get break the record of different winners in 1 season - its not a high target, currently 3 is the record (S2 & S4) surely that'll be beat. (at least based on what I've seen from other drivers tonight)

LukeEtheridge95

Pro Karter
Sep 29, 2018
Not happy with the result, but happy with the pace and consistency I showed compared to testing. Hopefully I’ll be able to challenge further up the grid next week.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Race Report-ish
Q 8th: I never managed to find the pace. I've done 1,5 sec faster in testing, just couldn't find it.

FR 9th: Made an ok start, but soon cut the corner in T2 and got 10sec, which I struggled with for the rest of the race. I should have had @Manx57 (1sec. ahead) but small mistakes on the last laps destroyed that. I could maybe have gotten @SolidNinjaSnake too, but should have, could have and would have got in the way.

SR 11th: A spin coming out of T4 on lap 2 was the end of me. I did get company of @TubbyPhantom and @Gareth Kirk for a while and @Jackiid15 flew past aswell. I couldn't keep up with the GP's, but got Jack and that was about it. Again I was catching up on @Manx57 and @LukeEtheridge95 , but it wasn't meant to be.

All in all a frustrating evening for me. But congrats to @Wobbuffet, @Hasnain, @TubbyPhantom and @Scuderia_Ethan on their podiums.

Jackiid15

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Oct 8, 2018
Race Report: Mt. Fuji

Feature:
Q: 11th
F: 10th

Didn't have a good race, spun out too often would of finished 11th had @Meg1s not got disconnected from the server.

Sprint:
Started: 3rd
Finished: 12th

Got a decent start off the line and went 3-wide into T1 with @LukeEtheridge95, and @Meg1s unfortunately I think I pushed @LukeEtheridge95 wide as I was in the middle of the sandwich. Had a rather tidy 1st lap otherwise in my opinion, then the wheels fell off the cart, pushed @TubbyPhantom wide, spun a few times.

Overall:
Not my idea of a good performance from myself. There's always next week though.

Congrats to @Wobbuffet, @Hasnain, @TubbyPhantom and @Scuderia_Ethan on their podium finishes