PS4 - AOR GT Sport League Season 5 - Red Bull Junior - TEAM and LIVERY ANNOUNCEMENTS | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT Sport League Season 5 - Red Bull Junior - TEAM and LIVERY ANNOUNCEMENTS

Jackiid15

GP2 2nd Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Also debating using a one-off for the final race if that is okay, I did a rotation of Monster variations last season and hope I can do something similar this season

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Also debating using a one-off for the final race if that is okay, I did a rotation of Monster variations last season and hope I can do something similar this season
If You tell us, that You are going to do so and you tell us, what the main caracteristics of your Liveries is going to be and We accept. Then I see no problem Jack

• Agree
Reactions: BL99DY-NINE

Jackiid15

GP2 2nd Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
If You tell us, that You are going to do so and you tell us, what the main caracteristics of your Liveries is going to be and We accept. Then I see no problem Jack
I’ll show you it next time I’m on :) I feel describing it is less fun, I went and did it the last night because I was bored

Reactions: BL99DY-NINE

Scuderia_Ethan

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 21, 2018
Apologize about that.
Team name: Rossoverde Racing eSports
Drivers: breaknclays, ExpritX30
Race numbers:
breaknclays: 32
ExpritX30: 93

Again. I appolagize for not informing from the past 2 weeks. Not use to the websites.
Also, ExpritX30 PSN username has been changed to "WillMuroch93".

Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Also, ExpritX30 PSN username has been changed to "WillMuroch93".
It would be really really nice, if You told us this a bit earlier and if WillMuroch told us of this him self. You are not making it any easier to run this thing You know.