PS4 - AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 6 - SUPER FORMULA - JULY 11th - SUZUKA GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 6 - SUPER FORMULA - JULY 11th - SUZUKA GP

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016

League Info | Rules & Regs | Calendar | Main Discussion | Team & Livery | Time Trial | Results & Standings |Delaney's live stream from RR2

Live streaming from RR1 commentated by A.O.R. Evildragon on AOR

Event Information

• Date: July 11th, 2019
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RM, RS (Feature) RS, RSS (Sprint)
  • Event Format:
    • Qualifying: 15 Minutes
    • Feature Race: 40 Minutes
    • Grid Start with False Start Check based on Qualifying
    • Sprint Race: 20 Minutes
    • Reverse grid based on Feature Race results
    • In game Rolling start
●Track Map

● Weather Conditions:
Clear

● In-game time-of-day:
Morning 07.45

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Startlist for round 2:

Race Room 1:

1. @VLX_NovA , PSN: VLX_Nova, British, 11ms
  2. @Cpt.JJ, PSN: The_Cpt.JJ, British, 12ms
  3. @SolidNinjaSnake, PSN: SolidNinjaSnake, British, 14ms (5pp)
  4. @VLX_Dennis, PSN: VLX_Dennis, Italian, 86ms
  5. @TubbyPhantom PSN: RGD_WRAITH, English, 11ms (Room owner RR1)
  6. @Gareth Kirk, PSN: RGD_Gasmania, English, 15ms (alternative Room owner RR1)
  7. @Ashracer2011, PSN: Ashracer2011, British, 14ms
  8. @VLX_Pinkarey, PSN: VLX_Pinkarey, British, 9ms (5pp)
  9. @C-FOGARTY, PSN: C-Fogarty, British, 18ms
  10. @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 119ms
  11. @LukeEtheridge95, PSN: babaoriley3, British, 14ms
  12. @VLX_Chewydee, VLX_chewydee, British, 6ms (still network issues)
  13. @Meg1s, PSN: Communist_Minion, Finnish, 50ms
  14. @VLX_Maverick, PSN: VLX_Maverick, South African, 29ms
  15. @Hasnain, PSN: AceHasnain_282, British, 14ms
  16. Live streaming from RR1 commentated by A.O.R. Evildragon

Race Room 2:
  1. @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 30ms TBC (Room owner RR2)
  2. @imfromparis, PSN: Im_from_Paris, American, 11ms TBC
  3. @Jackiid15, PSN: jackiid15, Scottish, 33ms
  4. @Intotheobscurity, PSN: Intotheobscurity, Scottich, 11ms
  5. @Irontiger91, PSN: Irontiger91, Scottish, 11ms
  6. @GohstvanHunter, PSN: ILRT_Gohst, German, 40 ms
  7. @SEAN-GBR, PSN: SEAN_GBR, British, 12ms
  8. @Adam Mattox Connelly, AdamMattoxCly, British, 11ms (From Rd. 4)

We will all gather in @Delaney's room before the race (open from 7-ish) for warm-ups. When We reach 16 We will divide into the two Race Rooms

It's been decided that @TubbyPhantom/RGD_WRAITH and @Gareth Kirk/RGD_GasMania will be running the Race Room 1 as I'm too slow and @Hasnain is not available till after the break week. They'll not be full on organisers, so questions regarding rules and so are still to be adressed to @BL99DY-NINE, @Hasnain or @Delaney.

Make sure that You have both of them and me of cause in Your friendlist. Do NOT wait till last second before the race, as You might not be accepted and therefore not able to race.

Resigned:
Informed no show:
Reserve:
Uninformed no show:
  • @PaperviewMike1, PaperviewMike1, American, 79ms (30pp + League ban)
  • @Alons1to02_, PSN: Alons1to02_, Spaniard, 35ms (30pp + League ban)
  • @steveGaming, PSN: VLX_SteveGaming, German, 40ms (30pp + League ban)
NOTE:

1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points

2 uninformed no show will have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points

3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races

Stewards Notes

1. For those of you who are new to our little fiefdom, welcome! A few things to point out about procedures:

Please do not sit in the pits prior to the start of the Feature & Sprint races. Instead, drive out past the sector 1 timing split and find a place to park off track. This will ensure everyone will be lined up properly at the start of the race and help prevent drivers being stuck on the grid and/ or auto-drive at the start of the race.

There is to be no lobby text chat or PSN messaging during qualifying or the races, pre-race practice and in-between sessions is fine.

2. We have changed our policy regarding track limits: The in-game penalty system will now be first judge of track limits abuse. To coincide with this it is very important that drivers serve any game awarded penalty within the next lap of receiving a penalty. Failure to do this will result in a 1 second per sector time penalty added on to your total race time until the penalty is fully served.

3. Good luck, have fun!

RR1 Preliminary Results
Qualifying
SF_R8_RR1_Q.jpg

Feature
SF_R8_RR1_F.jpg

Sprint
SF_R8_RR1_S.jpg

RR2 Preliminary Results
Qualifying
SF_R8_RR2_Q.jpg

Feature
SF_R8_RR2_F.jpg

Sprint

Last edited by a moderator:

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Hi everyone I've been keeping an eye on the league and have been watching the races when they have been streamed, its certainly been entertaining and I'm sure the final round of the season will be good fun to watch as well.

Anyway just wanted to congratulate Nova on already winning the championship (with the standings showing him 77 points clear - he cannot be caught) and even more impressive is he did it with a round to spare, that hasn't happened since Season 1 I believe.

But there was something else that caught my attention after looking through the rest of the standings @Delaney & @BL99DY-NINE, I believe @SolidNinjaSnake has had his drop week applied to the wrong round.
I know in terms of race results that was his 'worse' round however points wise it was not:
His worse round is technically (round 1) at Fuji where he finished 4th & 2nd in RR2 and scored 31 points, whereas at the Kyoto Yamagiwa round he finished 10th & 7th in RR1 but scored 47 points.

So to apply the drop week to him at Kyoto Yamagiwa is a bit unfair I would say, as your penalising him in a way for getting promoted essentially, also those 16 extra points would put him properly in the hunt for finishing 2nd in the championship heading into the final round.

Well that's my take on it. anyway have fun in the last round of the season guys.(y)

Jackiid15

Formula 3 2nd Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Hi everyone I've been keeping an eye on the league and have been watching the races when they have been streamed, its certainly been entertaining and I'm sure the final round of the season will be good fun to watch as well.

Anyway just wanted to congratulate Nova on already winning the championship (with the standings showing him 77 points clear - he cannot be caught) and even more impressive is he did it with a round to spare, that hasn't happened since Season 1 I believe.

But there was something else that caught my attention after looking through the rest of the standings @Delaney & @BL99DY-NINE, I believe @SolidNinjaSnake has had his drop week applied to the wrong round.
I know in terms of race results that was his 'worse' round however points wise it was not:
His worse round is technically (round 1) at Fuji where he finished 4th & 2nd in RR2 and scored 31 points, whereas at the Kyoto Yamagiwa round he finished 10th & 7th in RR1 but scored 47 points.

So to apply the drop week to him at Kyoto Yamagiwa is a bit unfair I would say, as your penalising him in a way for getting promoted essentially, also those 16 extra points would put him properly in the hunt for finishing 2nd in the championship heading into the final round.

Well that's my take on it. anyway have fun in the last round of the season guys.(y)
Good catch man

Jackiid15

Formula 3 2nd Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Anybody hosting a practice session tonight? If not I’ll fire one up once I’m home.

Hasnain

F1 Multiple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Qualifying - P1
Managed a PB with an absolute mega first sector and luckily was good enough for pole.
Feature Race - P4
Was going swimmingly, till I bottled it pushing too hard on my in lap at Spoon, cost me about 10s which would've had me within shout of victory
Sprint Race - P2
Had a clean run, though probably would've been closer to a win had I managed to get past Tubby straight away but I think Dennis would've had me anyway.
Congrats to the winners and podium finishers
Highlights:

Thank you all for taking part this season it's been good fun.
Congratulations to Nova on the drivers title, seemed to be a class apart for the most part.
Finally thanks to Delaney and BL99DY for all the effort they put into this, hopefully we can continue this for seasons to come.