PS4 - AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 6 - SUPER FORMULA - JUNE 20th. SAINTE-CROIX - B | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 6 - SUPER FORMULA - JUNE 20th. SAINTE-CROIX - B

leedamastr

F1 Test Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Not 100% certain of this one at the moment, seem to have been having an inconsistent connection lately. I'll see what it's like tonight if anyone is online for practice, but if it's similar at this time tomorrow and laggy as hell then I might have to make a last minute call and sit it out, hopefully not though. At first I thought it was just this PC, but seems to be affecting all devices so far tonight. PS4 is claiming 6.6mbps, then again it could be the weather... Usually get about 20-25 mbps download, 5 ish upload with 30-40 ping.

Just an example of what I'm experiencing at the moment. I have raced on a worse connection in the past but this was back in the PS3 days and a lower ping.

Never mind, Steam decided to prioritise a large download for a game I told it not to download and screw me over across the network. False alarm it seems as speeds back to normal across the board consistently.

Reactions: Delaney

SabitOff

Semi-Pro Karter
May 11, 2019
I Think We have classic language barrier here. I thought You were saying, that You won’t race race this week, because of it being this track. If You are going to real Le Mans, then it’s an other matter. Then it’s ok. You have a nice trip, enjoy your self and see You next week mate.
Thx man, maybe thats barier)))) see ya and thanks again)

Last edited:

steveGaming

Junior Karter
May 3, 2019
Hello guys, I can't drive tonight because I have to work now from 14CET - 00:15CET
I'm very sadly about this but I can't do anything :/

Best regards
steveGaming <3

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hello guys, I can't drive tonight because I have to work now from 14CET - 00:15CET
I'm very sadly about this but I can't do anything :/

Best regards
steveGaming <3
It's quite alright. Thanks for the heads up
Just this Thursday or is it every Thursday?

BL99DY-NINE

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
PSN is having issues in my area which means I cannot join right now.

BL99DY-NINE

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
ATTENTION

Due to PSN issues this weeks's race will be canceled if service is not restored at or before 7:45 pm UK time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Due to connection issues We’ll have to postpone this race. More info later

Those that can get on will do some social races instead

• Sad
Reactions: BL99DY-NINE

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Those that can get on will do some social races instead
The Social Races were good fun. Especially Le Mans. Any thoughts on Doing a SPECIAL GT EVENT here. Maybe GT3 again? Depending on the BOP of course. Cheers (y);)

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
The Social Races were good fun. Especially Le Mans. Any thoughts on Doing a SPECIAL GT EVENT here. Maybe GT3 again? Depending on the BOP of course. Cheers (y);)
When We did the GT4’s back in January/February, We finished the season at Nürburgring, which was a big success, so We could do something similar, when We get to the GT3’s in the fall and finish off at La Sarthe.

Last edited:

Scuderia_Ethan

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 21, 2018
Hi @SabitOff, @steveGaming and @Scuderia_Ethan. Will You guy's be joining us this week? I'm asking as last weeks race was postponed and I suppose that You will be racing, but still...
Got bad news. I have to withdrawal the season due to family problems going on. And I have a holiday coming up next week. But may I ask, if I withdrawal, do I get banned from all AOR stuff or blacklist whatever? Just to be sure.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Got bad news. I have to withdrawal the season due to family problems going on. And I have a holiday coming up next week. But may I ask, if I withdrawal, do I get banned from all AOR stuff or blacklist whatever? Just to be sure.
No, as long as You tell us and give a valid reason, that You cannot take part, You'll be fine.

leedamastr

F1 Test Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Doubtful I'll be able to race tonight. Have been feeling unwell all week and now one side of my face is painful and swollen. Will assess how I'm feeling around 6-7 before I decide.

Reactions: Delaney