PS4 - AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 6 - SUPER FORMULA - JUNE 27th - AUTOPOLIS GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 6 - SUPER FORMULA - JUNE 27th - AUTOPOLIS GP

• Apologies for the forum outage today, should be resolved now. Be aware that you may have lost some posts from when before the forum went down, so please check if anything you posted is there or not and respost if you need to. Thanks - Erti

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016

League Info | Rules & Regs | Calendar | Main Discussion | Team & Livery | Time Trial | Results & Standings |Delaney's live stream from RR2

Live streaming from RR1 commentated by A.O.R. Evildragon on AOR

Event Information

• Date: June 27th, 2019
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RM, RS (Feature) RS, RSS (Sprint)
  • Event Format:
    • Qualifying: 15 Minutes
    • Feature Race: 40 Minutes
    • Grid Start with False Start Check based on Qualifying
    • Sprint Race: 20 Minutes
    • Reverse grid based on Feature Race results
    • In game Rolling start
●Track Map

● Weather Conditions:
Fine Weather

● In-game time-of-day:
Noon 12.00

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Startlist for round 2:

Race Room 1:

1. @VLX_NovA , PSN: VLX_Nova, British, 11ms
  2. @Cpt.JJ, PSN: The_Cpt.JJ, British, 12ms
  3. @Ashracer2011, PSN: Ashracer2011, British, 14ms
  4. @TubbyPhantom PSN: RGD_WRAITH, English, 11ms (Room owner RR1)
  5. @Gareth Kirk, PSN: RGD_Gasmania, English, 15ms (alternative Room owner RR1)
  6. @SolidNinjaSnake, PSN: SolidNinjaSnake, British, 14ms (5pp) (PROMOTED Rd2 from RR2)
  7. @VLX_Pinkarey, PSN: VLX_Pinkarey, British, 9ms (5pp)
  8. @C-FOGARTY, PSN: C-Fogarty, British, 18ms
  9. @VLX_Chewydee, VLX_chewydee, British, 6ms (still network issues)
  10. @Meg1s, PSN: Communist_Minion, Finnish, 50ms
  11. @imfromparis, PSN: Im_from_Paris, American, 11ms TBC
  12. @VLX_Maverick, PSN: VLX_Maverick, South African, 29ms
  13. @leedamastr, PSN: X_L33TH3R34P3R_X, British, 34ms
  14. @Hasnain, PSN: AceHasnain_282, British, 14ms
  15. @Adam Mattox Connelly, AdamMattoxCly, British, 11ms (From Rd. 4)

Race Room 2:
  1. @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 30ms TBC (Room owner RR2)
  2. @Jackiid15, PSN: jackiid15, Scottish, 33ms
  3. @Irontiger91, PSN: Irontiger91, Scottish, 11ms

We will all gather in @Delaney's room before the race (open from 7-ish) for warm-ups. When We reach 16 We will divide into the two Race Rooms

It's been decided that @TubbyPhantom/RGD_WRAITH and @Gareth Kirk/RGD_GasMania will be running the Race Room 1 as I'm too slow and @Hasnain is not available till after the break week. They'll not be full on organisers, so questions regarding rules and so are still to be adressed to @BL99DY-NINE, @Hasnain or @Delaney.

Make sure that You have both of them and me of cause in Your friendlist. Do NOT wait till last second before the race, as You might not be accepted and therefore not able to race.

Resigned:
Informed no show:
Reserve:
  • @cbckly917, PSN: Dudley_1, American, 85ms
  • @Seasor, PSN: Seasor1310, Indian, 4ms (10pp)
Uninformed no show:
  • @PaperviewMike1, PaperviewMike1, American, 79ms (30pp + League ban)
  • @Alons1to02_, PSN: Alons1to02_, Spaniard, 35ms (30pp + League ban)
  • @steveGaming, PSN: VLX_SteveGaming, German, 40ms (30pp + League ban)
NOTE:

1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points

2 uninformed no show will have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points

3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races

Stewards Notes

1. For those of you who are new to our little fiefdom, welcome! A few things to point out about procedures:

Please do not sit in the pits prior to the start of the Feature & Sprint races. Instead, drive out past the sector 1 timing split and find a place to park off track. This will ensure everyone will be lined up properly at the start of the race and help prevent drivers being stuck on the grid and/ or auto-drive at the start of the race.

There is to be no lobby text chat or PSN messaging during qualifying or the races, pre-race practice and in-between sessions is fine.

2. We have changed our policy regarding track limits: The in-game penalty system will now be first judge of track limits abuse. To coincide with this it is very important that drivers serve any game awarded penalty within the next lap of receiving a penalty. Failure to do this will result in a 1 second per sector time penalty added on to your total race time until the penalty is fully served.

3. Good luck, have fun!

Results RR1

Qualifying
SF_R6_RR1_Q.jpg

Feature
SF_R6_RR1_F.jpg

Sprint
SF_R6_RR1_s.jpg

@Adam Mattox Connelly, @VLX_Chewydee = DNS
@imfromparis = DNF

Last edited:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Hoping for a full grid this time :)
You can always hope, but as You can see Luke = babaoriley, has already said that He’ll not be there.

Btw. You could maybe take a look at the standings and mention Race room 2. RR2 works as “feeder class” for the room You follow and comment. I stream every time and there is a link in our weekly thread. You could maybe also mention, where to look for this incredibly cool League.

Last edited:
Reactions: GKRT_PinkiiBoii

Intotheobscurity

Semi-Pro Karter
Nov 14, 2018
Hey guys, I'm going to miss this weeks race in RR2.
Currently moving house and won't have my wheel setup for a few days.
Have fun, see yous at the next weeks race.

• Sad
Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I’m setting a room up now, if anybody care to join

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Multiple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
I’ll be hosting practice tonight since Delaney isn’t available at the usual time, I’ll open the room about 6:45pm (GMT) be sure to add GKRT_PinkiiBoii to be able to see the room.

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
I fell ill late Monday/ early Tuesday and at present I'm not feeling much better. So, I don't think I'll be up to it for tomorrow's race:cry:

• Sad
Reactions: GKRT_PinkiiBoii

leedamastr

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Will be back for this week, illness has passed thankfully. Cold/Flu can be a nightmare at the best of times, but also had a weird swelling that morning due to an aggravated cold sore that wiped me out for the rest of the day.

SEAN-GBR

Formula Karter
May 14, 2018
Im going to miss this week, not been getting home until 7.30pm this week and I cant see it being any different tomorrow :(

SabitOff

Semi-Pro Karter
May 11, 2019
Hello guys! Sorry, but I can not continue to participate in the championship. I have a contract with the team and can not race here without my team. Thank you for the good races and wish you all success!) Maybe someday I will come back, but for now I will just enjoy GT Sport :)

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Hello guys! Sorry, but I can not continue to participate in the championship. I have a contract with the team and can not race here without my team. Thank you for the good races and wish you all success!) Maybe someday I will come back, but for now I will just enjoy GT Sport :)
Fair enough mate. I take it, that You didn't manage to persuade Your whole team to join us then.

Reactions: SabitOff

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 Multiple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
I’m not feeling 100% at the moment, I’m done in with heatstroke, however, I will be there but I don’t know at this point if I’ll be able to do a full race let alone two races

Reactions: Ashracer2011

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Race Report
Qualifying - P2
My best lap in practice (24.7) would've got me pole but was way off in the end, luckily was still good enough for P2.

Feature Race - P2
Managed to jump Nova at the start but Snake outbraked me into T1, I decided to just stick behind rather than battle him and risk losing more positions over the course of the rest of the lap. The next few laps ourselves in the top 3 pulled away, but halfway through the first stint I made a mistake in the last sector and Nova managed to get past. I pitted a lap earlier than the front 2 to try and get an undercut, but I only got past Nova as I was stuck in traffic in the last sector of my outlap, Nova then got past me at the same point as in the first stint, I shouldn't have made that mistake again but ah well. For the rest of the race I was basically just following Nova, keeping him honest (I hope) but not getting close enough to make a move. Got lucky with Snake's incident else I probably would've lost the P2 as well.

Sprint Race - P1
Lost a couple of positions on the first lap but then avoided some of the carnage in front of me. Pitted on lap 5 and managed to undercut everyone in front though I think a couple of those had issues. Got lucky with the point at which I overtook Snake as it allowed me to pull a gap on Nova and managed to hold on to the lead for the rest of the race.

Congrats to @VLX_NovA on the win and well done to @SolidNinjaSnake and @Cpt.JJ on their podiums