PS4 - AOR GT Sport League Season 6 - Super Formula - MAIN DISCUSSION | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT Sport League Season 6 - Super Formula - MAIN DISCUSSION

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Was just looking through a few things for the upcoming season, my opinion for what its worth I'm pleased to see the format on the night kept the same, I'm sure we can all agree the balance was just right and as a result it was a big success competition wise last season.
I think it'll still take some doing to beat the records from last season 6 different winners, 10 different podium finishers but it'll be fun to watch and find out.

Also I think you've made the right decision co-ords to go back to fixed tiers and I hope for the league's sake that you either get a minimum solid 16 sign ups or in the high 20's. (around 20/low 20's is a awkward number as we all remember from past seasons)

Lastly I'm curious to see if your going to use the official Super Formula points system @Delaney as theres no reason not to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jackiid15

BL99DY-NINE

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
ATTENTION

We are still discussing some of the finer points regarding League Information so please keep an eye out for changes in the coming days. We will of course announce any changes once we have them finalized, apologies for the confusion.

Jackiid15

GP2 1st Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018

Pre-season hangout
Hope to see you guys there :)

Reactions: Delaney

BL99DY-NINE

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
ATTENTION
The revised League Information is now available to be perused at your leisure.

Important changes of note:
  1. After a bit of back and forth and public opposition it has been decided to keep the car at stock weight and power. (639 bhp - 1,455 lbs/ 660 kg)
  2. Traction Control System (TCS) has been added to the list of banned assists
  3. From Season 6 League Information:
Promotions/ Demotions
After rounds 2, 4 and 7 each tier will be reset according to the points accumulated by each driver in the standings, according to the criteria already laid out above. The resetting of the tiers will only be implemented, if more than 24 drivers has signed up.

@cbckly917 I noticed in your sign up information that due to a physical infirmity you are unable to use manual gears. To the best of my knowledge there is no way to prohibit/ ban automatic gears in GT Sport however if that was an option we would have done everything in our power to accomodate you.

Last edited:

BL99DY-NINE

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
On a much happier note, we are pleased to announce that AOR GT Sport League will be streamed on the official AOR YouTube channel with commentary by @A.O.R Evildragon! So be sure to brush your teeth and put on clean underwear before each race because the whole world will be watching.

And let's all give @A.O.R Evildragon a warm welcome and big thank you for agreeing to commentate and stream our races!

Jackiid15

GP2 1st Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
On a much happier note, we are pleased to announce that AOR GT Sport League will be streamed on the official AOR YouTube channel with commentary by @A.O.R Evildragon! So be sure to brush your teeth and put on clean underwear before each race because the whole world will be watching.

And let's all give @A.O.R Evildragon a warm welcome and big thank you for agreeing to commentate and stream our races!
Now the whole world can watch me bin it into every wall available XD

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I don't know if anybody has seen it, but all teams has signed up in the Honda, so so far it's a one-make Season

Jackiid15

GP2 1st Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
With us currently at 22 sign ups (and counting) I’m a bit gutted that rooms only host 16 racers, it would have made for some interesting racing I think. That being said, I’m still excited to embarrass myself again this season :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TubbyPhantom

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
With us currently at 22 sign ups (and counting) I’m a bit gutted that rooms only host 16 racers, it would have made for some interesting racing I think. That being said, I’m still excited to embarrass myself again this season :ROFLMAO:
With the commentator Race Room 1 can only accommodate 15 racers and there is already 12.

Jackiid15

GP2 1st Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
I know, I just meant that it would of been cool if everyone was able to race in one room.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I saw that some of the latest sign ups, had done their TT in the Toyota

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
@Delaney this is my first time signing up in a league. How do I join the lobby? Who do I need to friend request? Thanks so excited for this season I will give my all!!
Well, You send me and the other coords a FR. If You go to the lobby thing and there you click off ‘rooms with friends” then We should appear or rattet the room should. It’s called AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE S6