PS4 - AOR GT Sport League Season 6 - Super Formula - MAIN DISCUSSION | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT Sport League Season 6 - Super Formula - MAIN DISCUSSION

• ANNOUNCEMENT: The AOR iRacing leagues are back for another season! Sign-ups now open:
    AOR GTE League Season 7 - LINK
    AOR Formula 3 Championship Season 3 - LINK

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
If GTSPORT had cars like that I’d love to do a series in them
It’s a Lagonda and yes it’s very beautiful.

Bentley Blue Train:

A lot of well restored classic cars:

Legend Cars:

Old F1’s:

And “Mr. Le Mans” in a old Jaguar:

And he wasn’t there just for show. It was obvious to us all, that he was having a ball. He was way faster than anybody else in the “Gentleman Class” and then he did very fast charity laps in this:

Last edited:

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Sorry for not joining today servers where down as for some reason the game hadn't updated
bit strange normally game updates are at the start of the month, don't think anyone had an update this week? Hopefully next week will be better, keep an eye on the form as updates are often posted in the race threads to warn everyone to prepare for them so they don't miss the race.

BL99DY-NINE

GP2 1st Driver
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
ATTENTION
In response to the Fuel Burning During Qualifying debate, we the coordinators have been looking into turning fuel consumption &/or tyre wear off during qualifying. Unfortunately this procedure 'resets' the lobby, so the lobby hosts would have to set the grid manually. Therefore it's been decided to NOT implement this procedure for this season. It is still under consideration whether to implement it for the coming season(s).

Irontiger91

Semi-Pro Karter
May 16, 2019
Unfortunately I am going to have to bow out of today's race as my internet is being disrupted due to harsh weather conditions I apologise as I am new to the league and will be back up and running for next week

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Unfortunately I am going to have to bow out of today's race as my internet is being disrupted due to harsh weather conditions I apologise as I am new to the league and will be back up and running for next week
That's alright mate. Not even an IronTiger has control over the weather. See You in two weeks - Next week is the break week

Reactions: Irontiger91

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014

BREAK WEEK - Wednesday Social Racing!
if you are interested in some fun racing for about 1 hour on Wednesday (5th June 7.45pm UK) evening sign up to the Social Event! (Link Below)

A mix of classic Mini's, BMW, Rally and more!

Reactions: Jackiid15

VLX_Dennis

Junior Karter
May 4, 2019
guys I won't even be there tomorrow for the race, sorry for the inconvenience but it is forced, we will update you next week ✋

Reactions: Delaney

SEAN-GBR

Formula Karter
May 14, 2018
I am going to withdraw from the season, not getting any time at the minute. Working 10-11 hours each day as delivery driver so motivation to practice on a night is very low.
If I suddenly get less hours or Thursdays with no work I might make a guest appearance.

Enjoy the rest of the season and I hope to get back soon.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Remember to answer our poll regarding the future of AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE Link to POLL

I sat there watching the 24 hours of Le Mans and I thought to my self "Are there any way that We can do this"?

Then I saw that a group of crazies just a few kilometers from me, actually did it. It's in Danish, but You'll get the meaning Link here

I do not have 2 other drivers nearby and so do most of us I guess, so I can't commit to a full 24 hours, but what if We could compete for 9 hours over the 24 hours, so as to resemble the driving done by a single driver IRL.

The requirements that I'm thinking is:

• Start Saturday June 29th 15.00 CEST / 14.00 BST
  • You HAVE to be OFF track at least 15 hours
  • No one can drive more than 4 hours in each session
  • Everybody have to drive the first and the last hour
  • Fuel consumption will be set to force everybody to fuel every 14 laps (as IRL)
  • Tires will be set to be able to last 2 stints
  • Damage to be set to hard
  • Setup to be allowed
  • You can ONLY be off in the pit
  • Only one compound will be possible (most likely RM)
  • Qualifying will be a short 3 lap session, just before the race
  • My streaming will be running all 24 hours, so Your "off time" can be checked.
  • 2nd RR will opened when more than 22 has signed up - fastest in RR1
I'm not sure everything is possible, but I'll check that. Your thoughts please!

Last edited:
Reactions: TubbyPhantom

Jackiid15

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 8, 2018
Remember to answer our poll regarding the future of AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE Link to POLL

I sat there watching the 24 hours of Le Mans and I thought to my self "Are there any way that We can do this"?

Then I saw that a group of crazies just a few kilometers from me, actually did it. It's in Danish, but You'll get the meaning Link here

I do not have 2 other drivers nearby and so do most of us I guess, so I can't commit to a full 24 hours, but what if We could compete for 9 hours over the 24 hours, so as to resemble the driving done by a single driver IRL.

The requirements that I'm thinking is:

• Start Saturday June 29th 15.00 CEST / 14.00 BST
  • No one can drive more than 4 hours in each session
  • Everybody have to drive the first and the last hour
  • Fuel consumption will be set to force everybody to fuel every 14 laps (as IRL)
  • Tires will be set to be able to last 2 stints
  • You can ONLY be off in the pit
  • Only one compound will be possible (most likely RM)
  • Qualifying will be a short 3 lap session, just before the race
  • My streaming will be running all 24 hours, so Your "off time" can be checked.
  • 2nd RR will opened when more than 22 has signed up - fastest in RR1
I'm not sure everything is possible, but I'll check that. Your thoughts please!
This sounds right up my street, I’ve been talking to @Intotheobscurity and @Irontiger91 about doing the full 24h as a team in recent months

Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
No you have been talking about doing it as a team I said I wanted to do it solo as a proper endurance test because I reckon we can smash it
You did see this

right?