PS4 - AOR GT Sport League Season 6 - Super Formula - MAIN DISCUSSION | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT Sport League Season 6 - Super Formula - MAIN DISCUSSION

Adam Mattox Connelly

Semi-Pro Karter
Jun 1, 2019
My internet is playing up keeps going off every 20 mins or so so for everyone else benefit of a flying jupiter racing car I'll sit out this week and call my provider to see what the problem is sorry about this was looking forward to nurburgring aswell

Jackiid15

Formula 3 2nd Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
When is GT4 back on
After the summer break we will be running 2 leagues simultaneously Super Formula and GT: Sport League, the current plan after the break for GT: Sport league is Super GT then it’s most likely either Gr. 1 (LMP or Group C) or GT3. I wouldn’t expect to see GT4 until after Christmas

Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
The season is over and I'll take this opportunity to thank You all for Your participation, We literally couldn't have done it without You. In general We have had some great races on all level's and mostly fair too. Because of the fine turn up, We have decided to run the AOR SUPER FORMULA LEAGUE as a separate thing in the future, so look out for that. We are working on the paperwork a.t.m. and You should see something regarding this very soon. We expect to have information and signup thread ready in CW31 and the races start August 15th. Already We can say that AutoPolis will be on the Calendar again and that the Driver Rating TT will be at AutoPolis too, so you will probably want to start practicing now.

We have seen that the rules and how We interprets them are quite solid and in general they seem to work fine. We've also seen that the RS has been the preferred tire in most races and that is something that We (supported by the pole) would like to have a look at in the pause. But in general the rules will not change a lot for next season.

This was also the first Season with public commentary and when it was up, it was quite good. But the consistency was not satisfactory. We are looking into what can be done regarding this for next season.

Also We will continue AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE. The paper work for this will also be up soon - probably in CW31 too. Next Season will be a short one, with only 5 weeks and will be run as an Endurance series, with 1 hour races (probably). It will be run in the Gr. 2 - Super GT 2008 cars and will most likely have some special BoP on. Next on the Calendar will be a Super Cup Prosche GT3 Season, but if it will be in the Gr.3 RSR or the N500 version We don't know yet. More on that later.

Feel free to comment on what Your thoughts are on Season this and the future, whether it be rules, cars or what ever. One specific question though: What would it take to get more people in on this?

TubbyPhantom

Formula 4 1st Driver
GT Coordinator
Dec 2, 2018
The season is over and I'll take this opportunity to thank You all for Your participation, We literally couldn't have done it without You. In general We have had some great races on all level's and mostly fair too. Because of the fine turn up, We have decided to run the AOR SUPER FORMULA LEAGUE as a separate thing in the future, so look out for that. We are working on the paperwork a.t.m. and You should see something regarding this very soon. We expect to have information and signup thread ready in CW31 and the races start August 15th. Already We can say that AutoPolis will be on the Calendar again and that the Driver Rating TT will be at AutoPolis too, so you will probably want to start practicing now.

We have seen that the rules and how We interprets them are quite solid and in general they seem to work fine. We've also seen that the RS has been the preferred tire in most races and that is something that We (supported by the pole) would like to have a look at in the pause. But in general the rules will not change a lot for next season.

This was also the first Season with public commentary and when it was up, it was quite good. But the consistency was not satisfactory. We are looking into what can be done regarding this for next season.

Also We will continue AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE. The paper work for this will also be up soon - probably in CW31 too. Next Season will be a short one, with only 5 weeks and will be run as an Endurance series, with 1 hour races (probably). It will be run in the Gr. 2 - Super GT 2008 cars and will most likely have some special BoP on. Next on the Calendar will be a Super Cup Prosche GT3 Season, but if it will be in the Gr.3 RSR or the N500 version We don't know yet. More on that later.

Feel free to comment on what Your thoughts are on Season this and the future, whether it be rules, cars or what ever. One specific question though: What would it take to get more people in on this?
Well if you made the endurance race on a Monday or a Wednesday both gaz and I would have a chance of doing that championship, because I have darts on Tuesdays and gaz has a day with his family, so that would be 2 drivers less if it stays Tuesdays. Could even make it Sundays possibly?

Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
BL99DY and I can’t do Mondays because of other appointment’s