PS4 - AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 6 - SUPER FORMULA - MAY 16th. BARCELONA CATALUNYA GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 6 - SUPER FORMULA - MAY 16th. BARCELONA CATALUNYA GP

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016

League Info | Rules & Regs | Calendar | Main Discussion | Team & Livery | Time Trial | Results & Standings |Delaney's live stream from RR2

Live streaming from RR1 commentated by A.O.R. Evildragon on AOR

Event Information

• Date: May 16th, 2019
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RM, RS (Feature) RS, RSS (Sprint)
  • Event Format:
    • Qualifying: 15 Minutes
    • Feature Race: 40 Minutes
    • Grid Start with False Start Check based on Qualifying
    • Sprint Race: 20 Minutes
    • Reverse grid based on Feature Race results
    • In game Rolling start
●Track Map

● Weather Conditions:
Fine weather

● In-game time-of-day:
Morning 10:30

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Startlist for round 2:

Race Room 1:

1. @VLX_NovA , PSN: VLX_Nova, British, 11ms
  2. @Ashracer2011, PSN: Ashracer2011, British, 14ms
  3. @TubbyPhantom PSN: RGD_WRAITH, English, 11ms (Room owner RR1)
  4. @VLX_Dennis, PSN: VLX_Dennis, Italian, 86ms
  5. @Gareth Kirk, PSN: RGD_Gasmania, English, 15ms (alternative Room owner RR1)
  6. @Alons1to02_, PSN: Alons1to02_, Spaniard, 35ms
  7. @Seasor, PSN: Seasor1310, Indian, 4ms
  8. @Cpt.JJ, PSN: The_Cpt.JJ, British, 12ms
  9. @C-FOGARTY, PSN: C-Fogarty, British, 18ms
  10. @DUCATI_Rossi_46, Ducati_rossi_46, spaniard, 78ms
  11. @VLX_Chewydee, VLX_chewydee, British, 6ms
  12. @SabitOff, PSN: Sabitoff11, Russian, 51ms

13. @A.O.R Evildragon (Commentator)

Race Room 2:
  1. @VLX_Maverick, PSN: VLX_Maverick, South African, 29ms
  2. @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 30ms TBC (Room owner RR2)
  3. @SolidNinjaSnake, PSN: SolidNinjaSnake, British, 14ms
  4. @VLX_Pinkarey, PSN: VLX_Pinkarey, British, 9ms
  5. @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 119ms
  6. @LukeEtheridge95, PSN: babaoriley3, British, 14ms
  7. @Intotheobscurity, PSN: Intotheobscurity, Scottich, 11ms
  8. @Meg1s, PSN: Communist_Minion, Finnish, 50ms
  9. @PaperviewMike1, PaperviewMike1, American, 79ms
  10. @Jackiid15, PSN: jackiid15, Scottish, 33ms
  11. @imfromparis, PSN: Im_from_Paris, American, 11ms TBC
  12. @GohstvanHunter, PSN: ILRT_Gohst, German, 40 ms
We will all gather in @Delaney's room before the race (open from 7-ish) for warm-ups. When We reach 16 We will divide into the two Race Rooms

It's been decided that @TubbyPhantom/RGD_WRAITH and @Gareth Kirk/RGD_GasMania will be running the Race Room 1 as I'm too slow and @Hasnain is not available till after the break week. They'll not be full on organisers, so questions regarding rules and so are still to be adressed to @BL99DY-NINE, @Hasnain or me.

Make sure that You have both of them and me of cause in Your friendlist. Do NOT wait till last second before the race, as You might not be accepted and therefore not able to race.

Resigned:
  • @cbckly917, PSN: Dudley_1, American, 85ms (Temporarily due to medical reasons)
Informed no show:
Reserve:
  • @Hasnain, PSN: AceHasnain_282, British, 14ms (Reserve - cannot do full season)
  • @Scuderia_Ethan, PSN: breaknclay, British, 28ms (Reserve - cannot do full season)
Uninformed no show:
NOTE:

1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points

2 uninformed no show will have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points

3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races

Stewards Notes

1. For those of you who are new to our little fiefdom, welcome! A few things to point out about procedures:

Please do not sit in the pits prior to the start of the Feature & Sprint races. Instead, drive out past the sector 1 timing split and find a place to park off track. This will ensure everyone will be lined up properly at the start of the race and help prevent drivers being stuck on the grid and/ or auto-drive at the start of the race.

There is to be no lobby text chat or PSN messaging during qualifying or the races, pre-race practice and in-between sessions is fine.

2. We have changed our policy regarding track limits: The in-game penalty system will now be first judge of track limits abuse. To coincide with this it is very important that drivers serve any game awarded penalty within the next lap of receiving a penalty. Failure to do this will result in a 1 second per sector time penalty added on to your total race time until the penalty fully served.

3. Good luck, have fun!

Last edited:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Race Room 1 Results

Qualifying

Feature

Sprint

Last edited by a moderator:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Race Room 2 Results

Qualifying

Feature

Sprint

Last edited by a moderator:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I’ll as usual set up a practise room tonight at 7-9 pm BST

BL99DY-NINE

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
Stewards Notes

2. Once again we are offered a lengthy front straight complete with a pit exit that has the potential for calamity. Please observe & respect the white blend line when exiting the pits. Drivers exiting the pits have the right of way provided they stay within the line.

3. Good luck, have fun!

leedamastr

F1 Test Driver
Sep 10, 2015
This sounds like a lame excuse I know but I won't be racing this week. The football league playoffs are on this week and my team are live on TV gunning for promotion at around the same time of the races. Will be back next week for definite.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
This sounds like a lame excuse I know but I won't be racing this week. The football league playoffs are on this week and my team are live on TV gunning for promotion at around the same time of the races. Will be back next week for definite.
Do You feel that You comply with this? :

4. Participation

4.1 Missing races

● If you are unable to attend a race, you have to give sufficient notice for your absence before the race starts. This is done by informing your League Coordinator of your situation, either by sending him a private message or by making a post in the race thread on the forum. It is your responsibility to make sure the Coordinator gets your message.

● When informing the Coordinator of your absence, a proper reason must be given for why you can't attend. No-showing a race because you don't like the track, because you "can't be bothered", or other similar reasons are not accepted and you position in the league will be put under review immediately.

leedamastr

F1 Test Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Do You feel that You comply with this? :

4. Participation

4.1 Missing races

● If you are unable to attend a race, you have to give sufficient notice for your absence before the race starts. This is done by informing your League Coordinator of your situation, either by sending him a private message or by making a post in the race thread on the forum. It is your responsibility to make sure the Coordinator gets your message.

● When informing the Coordinator of your absence, a proper reason must be given for why you can't attend. No-showing a race because you don't like the track, because you "can't be bothered", or other similar reasons are not accepted and you position in the league will be put under review immediately.
If you feel it doesn't then I will race, probs stream football in background providing I don't lag all over. It's deffo not because I can't be bothered etc, just that it's a rare occasion my team (Sunderland, mock all you want :p ) get the chance to win anything lol.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
If you feel it doesn't then I will race, probs stream football in background providing I don't lag all over. It's deffo not because I can't be bothered etc, just that it's a rare occasion my team (Sunderland, mock all you want :p ) get the chance to win anything lol.
Because it's Sunderland, I'll allow it ;), but Your right on the limit here.

At least the final is on a Sunday

Last edited:

leedamastr

F1 Test Driver
Sep 10, 2015
Because it's Sunderland, I'll allow it ;), but Your right on the limit here.

At least the final is on a Sunday
Yeah, a Sunday afternoon on Monaco and Indy 500 race day (RIP me if we reach the final). I doubt we will get to the final, Portsmouth away is a tough fixture. Unlikely to do this in future unless it's a family issue or a legit last minute change of circumstance etc.

Jackiid15

GP2 Reserve Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Seem to be further off the pace than I was at Fuji, but spinning less so expecting similar results to last time. Hoping I can get my first clean sprint race since season 4 as well
If you’re gonna be off the pace as you say I’ll try and keep you company :p

• Happy
Reactions: Delaney

VLX_Chewydee

Junior Karter
May 4, 2019
Hi guys,

Terribly sorry for disconnecting this evening. Unfortunately my local junction box decided it was the perfect time to take out the entire street's internet.

It's only just been reconnected (thankfully, the kids we're starting to get irritable :p)

I'll be back next week, and I'll be making some phonecalls to the ISP in the meantime :)

Cheers

Cpt.JJ

GP2 2nd Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Hi guys,

Terribly sorry for disconnecting this evening. Unfortunately my local junction box decided it was the perfect time to take out the entire street's internet.

It's only just been reconnected (thankfully, the kids we're starting to get irritable :p)

I'll be back next week, and I'll be making some phonecalls to the ISP in the meantime :)

Cheers
As above except for the junction box, this is getting badly familiar to me