F1 Senna Equivalent
- Mar 12, 2016
League Info | Rules & Regs | Calendar | Main Discussion | Team & Livery | Time Trial | Results & Standings |Delaney's live stream from RR2
Live streaming from RR1 commentated by A.O.R. Evildragon on AOR
- Date: May 16th, 2019
- Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
- Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
- Tire Allocation: RM, RS (Feature) RS, RSS (Sprint)
- Event Format:
- Qualifying: 15 Minutes
- Feature Race: 40 Minutes
- Grid Start with False Start Check based on Qualifying
- Sprint Race: 20 Minutes
- Reverse grid based on Feature Race results
- In game Rolling start
● Weather Conditions:
● In-game time-of-day:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.
● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.
Startlist for round 2:
Race Room 1:
- @VLX_NovA , PSN: VLX_Nova, British, 11ms
- @Ashracer2011, PSN: Ashracer2011, British, 14ms
- @TubbyPhantom PSN: RGD_WRAITH, English, 11ms (Room owner RR1)
- @VLX_Dennis, PSN: VLX_Dennis, Italian, 86ms
- @Gareth Kirk, PSN: RGD_Gasmania, English, 15ms (alternative Room owner RR1)
- @Alons1to02_, PSN: Alons1to02_, Spaniard, 35ms
- @Seasor, PSN: Seasor1310, Indian, 4ms
- @Cpt.JJ, PSN: The_Cpt.JJ, British, 12ms
- @C-FOGARTY, PSN: C-Fogarty, British, 18ms
- @DUCATI_Rossi_46, Ducati_rossi_46, spaniard, 78ms
- @VLX_Chewydee, VLX_chewydee, British, 6ms
- @SabitOff, PSN: Sabitoff11, Russian, 51ms
- @A.O.R Evildragon (Commentator)
Race Room 2:
- @VLX_Maverick, PSN: VLX_Maverick, South African, 29ms
- @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 30ms TBC (Room owner RR2)
- @SolidNinjaSnake, PSN: SolidNinjaSnake, British, 14ms
- @VLX_Pinkarey, PSN: VLX_Pinkarey, British, 9ms
- @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 119ms
- @LukeEtheridge95, PSN: babaoriley3, British, 14ms
- @Intotheobscurity, PSN: Intotheobscurity, Scottich, 11ms
- @Meg1s, PSN: Communist_Minion, Finnish, 50ms
- @PaperviewMike1, PaperviewMike1, American, 79ms
- @Jackiid15, PSN: jackiid15, Scottish, 33ms
- @imfromparis, PSN: Im_from_Paris, American, 11ms TBC
- @GohstvanHunter, PSN: ILRT_Gohst, German, 40 ms
It's been decided that @TubbyPhantom/RGD_WRAITH and @Gareth Kirk/RGD_GasMania will be running the Race Room 1 as I'm too slow and @Hasnain is not available till after the break week. They'll not be full on organisers, so questions regarding rules and so are still to be adressed to @BL99DY-NINE, @Hasnain or me.
Make sure that You have both of them and me of cause in Your friendlist. Do NOT wait till last second before the race, as You might not be accepted and therefore not able to race.
- @cbckly917, PSN: Dudley_1, American, 85ms (Temporarily due to medical reasons)
- @Hasnain, PSN: AceHasnain_282, British, 14ms (Reserve - cannot do full season)
- @Scuderia_Ethan, PSN: breaknclay, British, 28ms (Reserve - cannot do full season)
1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points
2 uninformed no show will have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points
3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races
1. For those of you who are new to our little fiefdom, welcome! A few things to point out about procedures:
Please do not sit in the pits prior to the start of the Feature & Sprint races. Instead, drive out past the sector 1 timing split and find a place to park off track. This will ensure everyone will be lined up properly at the start of the race and help prevent drivers being stuck on the grid and/ or auto-drive at the start of the race.
There is to be no lobby text chat or PSN messaging during qualifying or the races, pre-race practice and in-between sessions is fine.
2. We have changed our policy regarding track limits: The in-game penalty system will now be first judge of track limits abuse. To coincide with this it is very important that drivers serve any game awarded penalty within the next lap of receiving a penalty. Failure to do this will result in a 1 second per sector time penalty added on to your total race time until the penalty fully served.
3. Good luck, have fun!