PS4 - AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 6 - SUPER FORMULA - MAY 16th. BARCELONA CATALUNYA GP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 6 - SUPER FORMULA - MAY 16th. BARCELONA CATALUNYA GP

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015

Wow ! :oops: Thought id seen it all in League Racing. :unsure:

QUALLY:
Not sure where I Provisionally Finished in Qually. Dissapointing . A 26 was obtainable, but run out of time. I returned to pit :( So started Last . Still learning the game :cry:..

Race 1 - Feature Race
Was amazingly up into P5 by the end of lap 1, but soon started to get swallowed up, and loosing positions at will. Finished a Frustrating P8. Had some great fun though(y) Was starting to get a feel for the car and game.. So was upbeat for the Sprint Race..

Race 2 - Sprint Race
Started P3 . Didnt have the best of getaways, dropped to p5 early on , but was in the mix(y) with a group of cars crawling all over my gearbox. Got up into to p2 , with some chaos:oops: helping out in the final sector lap 3. 'Where is P3' ! I thought . A huge crash at turn 1 give me some breathing space, so pushed on . Some great racing guys (y)in those early stages . Best fun for a while ive had on track. I pitted in P4 , I think. Come out in P8 :( I must of lost of heap of time with Tyre Wear and Tyre Management in my first stint , and only seem to have the Car for 3 laps. :( Then my Pace just drops off alarmingly . Something im working on for the next race, and must get to grips with how to manage my Tyres alot better. Its just killing my races currently. :mad: Was a little more competitive this week . Onwards & Upwards (y) Hoping to see more cars on the grid next week , A very low turnout this week , which never looks good, with live commentary & Feed on the AOR YT channel for this champs .
Congrats to the Podium in Both Races . Big thanks to @A.O.R Evildragon & @VSR Thomasethan for comms and co comms. (y) see yers next week on a Bonkers Power Track. Loving it .(y);)

Last edited:

Jackiid15

GP2 2nd Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Probably about time I did my race report.

Gaming Kin Racing Team Race Report - SF Round 2: Circuit de Barcalona-Catlunya
Quali: LAAAAAAAAAAAAST. I kept getting faster through sectors 1 and 2 and lost it all into the hairpin and the chicane.

Feature: Started last. Finished miles behind. Wasn't too bad to be honest, got some overtaking done tried to get ahead of the BEMS boys, unfortunately it seems I'm quick enough to keep up but not get past (and if I do I can't keep them behind) so I settled for trying to beat them on strategy tried something not in my normal playbook on the strategy that, in hindsight, might have just worked if I didn't tell my pitcrew to leave my 9 lap old softs on the car after my first stint :LOL: but alas I was to jacked up on Monster energy to press the correct buttons and had to pit two laps in a row which pretty much ended my race 10 laps in. I just tried to close the gap and see if I could salvage the race having been forced onto the three stop.

Sprint: Started on pole. Finished last. I was just too pissed off with my mistake in the feature that I couldn't concentrate on the sprint. Made a bunch of mistakes and just trundled along at the back. Debated sitting in the pits and making a cuppa to chill instead of racing but I decided to try and go for fastest lap in an attempt to channel my anger constructively. T'was for naught but that's the way it goes sometimes.

Overall: I hate Barcalona, if I never race there again it'll be too soon :LOL: I've never had any luck on this track, on the plus side I didn't get reported to the stewards for an incident at this track for the first time (long may it last).

Kyoto next week, I can't wait. Always have a blast at this one.