PS4 - AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 6 - SUPER FORMULA - MAY 23rd. KYOTO COMBINED - Yamagiwa+Myiabi | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 6 - SUPER FORMULA - MAY 23rd. KYOTO COMBINED - Yamagiwa+Myiabi

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016

League Info | Rules & Regs | Calendar | Main Discussion | Team & Livery | Time Trial | Results & Standings |Delaney's live stream from RR2

Live streaming from RR1 commentated by A.O.R. Evildragon on AOR

Event Information

• Date: May 23rd, 2019
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RM, RS (Feature) RS, RSS (Sprint)
  • Event Format:
    • Qualifying: 15 Minutes
    • Feature Race: 40 Minutes
    • Grid Start with False Start Check based on Qualifying
    • Sprint Race: 20 Minutes
    • Reverse grid based on Feature Race results
    • In game Rolling start
●Track Map

● Weather Conditions:
Clear weather

● In-game time-of-day:
Evening 19:00

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Startlist for round 2:

Race Room 1:

1. @VLX_NovA , PSN: VLX_Nova, British, 11ms
  2. @VLX_Dennis, PSN: VLX_Dennis, Italian, 86ms
  3. @Ashracer2011, PSN: Ashracer2011, British, 14ms
  4. @TubbyPhantom PSN: RGD_WRAITH, English, 11ms (Room owner RR1)
  5. @Alons1to02_, PSN: Alons1to02_, Spaniard, 35ms
  6. @Cpt.JJ, PSN: The_Cpt.JJ, British, 12ms
  7. @Gareth Kirk, PSN: RGD_Gasmania, English, 15ms (alternative Room owner RR1)
  8. @C-FOGARTY, PSN: C-Fogarty, British, 18ms
  9. @SabitOff, PSN: Sabitoff11, Russian, 51ms
  10. @VLX_Chewydee, VLX_chewydee, British, 6ms (still network issues)
  11. @VLX_Pinkarey, PSN: VLX_Pinkarey, British, 9ms (PROMOTED Rd2 from RR2)
  12. @SolidNinjaSnake, PSN: SolidNinjaSnake, British, 14ms (PROMOTED Rd2 from RR2)

13. @A.O.R Evildragon (Commentator)

Race Room 2:
  1. @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 119ms
  2. @Meg1s, PSN: Communist_Minion, Finnish, 50ms
  3. @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 30ms TBC (Room owner RR2)
  4. @LukeEtheridge95, PSN: babaoriley3, British, 14ms
  5. @Jackiid15, PSN: jackiid15, Scottish, 33ms
  6. @imfromparis, PSN: Im_from_Paris, American, 11ms TBC
  7. @GohstvanHunter, PSN: ILRT_Gohst, German, 40 ms
  8. @leedamastr, PSN: X_L33TH3R34P3R_X, British, 34ms
  9. @Intotheobscurity, PSN: Intotheobscurity, Scottich, 11ms
  10. @PaperviewMike1, PaperviewMike1, American, 79ms
  11. @Irontiger91, PSN: Irontiger91, Scottish, 11ms
  12. @SEAN-GBR, PSN: SEAN_GBR, British, 12ms

We will all gather in @Delaney's room before the race (open from 7-ish) for warm-ups. When We reach 16 We will divide into the two Race Rooms

It's been decided that @TubbyPhantom/RGD_WRAITH and @Gareth Kirk/RGD_GasMania will be running the Race Room 1 as I'm too slow and @Hasnain is not available till after the break week. They'll not be full on organisers, so questions regarding rules and so are still to be adressed to @BL99DY-NINE, @Hasnain or me.

Make sure that You have both of them and me of cause in Your friendlist. Do NOT wait till last second before the race, as You might not be accepted and therefore not able to race.

Resigned:
Informed no show:
Reserve:
  • @Hasnain, PSN: AceHasnain_282, British, 14ms (Reserve - cannot do full season)
  • @Scuderia_Ethan, PSN: breaknclay, British, 28ms (Reserve - cannot do full season)
  • @cbckly917, PSN: Dudley_1, American, 85ms (Temporarily due to medical reasons)
  • @Seasor, PSN: Seasor1310, Indian, 4ms (10pp) (DENOTED Rd2 from RR1) (Reserve no racing till mid June)
Uninformed no show:
  • @PaperviewMike1, PaperviewMike1, American, 79ms - Will be assigned 10pp and a warning as a result of this
  • @steveGaming, PSN: VLX_SteveGaming, German, 40ms - Will be assigned 10pp and a warning as a result of this
NOTE:

1 uninformed no show will have You awarded 10 penalty points

2 uninformed no show will have You relegated to Reserve and awarded 10 penalty points

3 Uninformed no shows will have You barred from joining future AOR GT SPORT League Races

Stewards Notes

1. For those of you who are new to our little fiefdom, welcome! A few things to point out about procedures:

Please do not sit in the pits prior to the start of the Feature & Sprint races. Instead, drive out past the sector 1 timing split and find a place to park off track. This will ensure everyone will be lined up properly at the start of the race and help prevent drivers being stuck on the grid and/ or auto-drive at the start of the race.

There is to be no lobby text chat or PSN messaging during qualifying or the races, pre-race practice and in-between sessions is fine.

2. We have changed our policy regarding track limits: The in-game penalty system will now be first judge of track limits abuse. To coincide with this it is very important that drivers serve any game awarded penalty within the next lap of receiving a penalty. Failure to do this will result in a 1 second per sector time penalty added on to your total race time until the penalty is fully served.

3. Good luck, have fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: SabitOff

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Race Room 1
Qualifying
SF_R3_RR1_Q.jpg

Feature
SF_R3_RR1_F.jpg

Sprint
SF_R3_RR1_S.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Race Room 2
Qualifying
SF_R3_RR2_Q.jpg

Feature
SF_R3_RR2_F.png

Sprint
SF_R3_RR2_S.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Learning this New Track has been a blast . Soooo faaaassst :alien: Really looking forward to racing here. Wow ! (y)

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
It’s going to be a
Learning this New Track has been a blast . Soooo faaaassst :alien: Really looking forward to racing here. Wow ! (y)
really really tricky one. There’s not that many places for overtaking, so You need to get it right.

Reactions: FOGGY #7

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
It’s going to be a

really really tricky one. There’s not that many places for overtaking, so You need to get it right.
Yes indeed. (y) Heavy braking zones from the long flat out sections should open the corners up for overtaking opportunities. Its a mega track . Fun all the way.:)

Reactions: Delaney

Jackiid15

F1 Test Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Haha truth be know, I haven't even turned a wheel on there since Thursday, just fancied a bit of drama. I'm in daft mood today!
I got a few laps in post race and a few on friday night, I'll set the fastest lap tomorrow in practice (at least until someone else joins the lobby XD)

FOGGY #7

Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
HELP ! BRIDGESTONE GATE :p(y)(using Bridgestones). :LOL:
Im really struggling with tyre wear and grip round here . Im ok for 1 Lap , then the right front tyre (mainly) loose all feel and start to loose 2 secs next lap , lap after just multiplies to 4 sec and so on. Im thinking X11 tyre (11 laps of Tyre wear in 1lap) ? Is that right ? You just can't be agressive in any corner. Its just killing the tyres and grip - racing. To much for these cars to be raced competitively imo.(Well me only it seems):rolleyes:??. I can get the tyres to last ( well sort of) but must drive like Miss Daisy, by going much much slower. Dropping gears in corners , coasting and so on. :cry: Not Racing.

Catalunya was Frustrating as I only had pace for 2/3 laps , then it was a matter of just surviving with the tyres . Unwillingly giving positions up in races (is not good for any Racer):(, because im not going to hold Someone up in a race if there running much faster pace with their tyres. Thats just unsporting ;)

Im New to Racing on GT sport So any top advice would be a Godsend currently. I want to be competitive in races, but finding im more concerned about the Tyre wear Multiplier, im just surviving in Races . Im all for some strategy in races, but going slower to conserve my tyres , is more like a Tyre Race sim for me.. One of the reasons I gave up watching F1:sleep:. Im still looking forward to racing on Thursday, but dropping like a stone in races, giving positions up , surviving in races is just not fun for any racer, and will soon get bored ,with having no racing on track, when it matters. Any solution guys ?
Thanks (y)
@Delaney @BL99DY-NINE

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Tonight I'll as usual be on from 7-ish to around 9 pm.

Im really struggling with tyre wear and grip round here . Im ok for 1 Lap , then the right front tyre (mainly) loose all feel and start to loose 2 secs next lap , lap after just multiplies to 4 sec and so on. Im thinking X11 tyre (11 laps of Tyre wear in 1lap) ? Is that right ? You just can't be agressive in any corner. Its just killing the tyres and grip - racing. To much for these cars to be raced competitively imo.(Well me only it seems):rolleyes:??. I can get the tyres to last ( well sort of) but must drive like Miss Daisy, by going much much slower. Dropping gears in corners , coasting and so on. :cry: Not Racing.

Catalunya was Frustrating as I only had pace for 2/3 laps , then it was a matter of just surviving with the tyres . Unwillingly giving positions up in races (is not good for any Racer):(, because im not going to hold Someone up in a race if there running much faster pace with their tyres. Thats just unsporting ;)

Im New to Racing on GT sport So any top advice would be a Godsend currently. I want to be competitive in races, but finding im more concerned about the Tyre wear Multiplier, im just surviving in Races . Im all for some strategy in races, but going slower to conserve my tyres , is more like a Tyre Race sim for me.. One of the reasons I gave up watching F1:sleep:. Im still looking forward to racing on Thursday, but dropping like a stone in races, giving positions up , surviving in races is just not fun for any racer, and will soon get bored ,with having no racing on track, when it matters. Any solution guys ?
Thanks (y)
@Delaney @BL99DY-NINE
I'm not nearly good enought at this but smooth driving, no "over turning" the wheel, try to be off gas pedal turning in to get a good rotation, will make it easier to be early on the gas out of the turn, oh yeah and a lot of practise to get that special GT feeling under Your skin.

What do You say @VLX_Maverick? Any special tricks that You VLX guy's wanna share?

TubbyPhantom

Formula 3 Test Driver
GT Coordinator
Dec 2, 2018

Thanks (y)
@Delaney @BL99DY-NINE
As I said to you last week, you can be fast and save tyres. Look at the tyre wear of the vlx guys and speed they can maintain, that's experience on the game and they have worked out how to drive these cars the best way. Don't think most of us have found that way yet, but it can be done. I love the variable that the tyre wear throws in and I can imagine this next track will be a pain, but get on with us and we'll try and work these cars out.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Standings has been updated with the last sign ups. They mean that 3 are being promoted for next round. Partly because of 2 resignations and partly because of extra sign up's. Now that We have passed the first 2 rounds there can be no new entries directly into RR1, so all additions to RR1 will have to come from RR2 as promotions. This time We have promoted @VLX_Pinkarey, @SolidNinjaSnake and @VLX_Maverick. @Seasor has not earned any points and has therefore been denoted to RR2. Also the reserve's has been denoted because of no points.

Jackiid15

F1 Test Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Standings has been updated with the last sign ups. They mean that 3 are being promoted for next round. Partly because of 2 resignations and partly because of extra sign up's. Now that We have passed the first 2 rounds there can be no new entries directly into RR1, so all additions to RR1 will have to come from RR2 as promotions. This time We have promoted @VLX_Pinkarey, @SolidNinjaSnake and @VLX_Maverick. @Seasor has not earned any points and has therefore been denoted to RR2. Also the reserve's has been denoted because of no points.

View attachment 80671
That might make for some more interesting racing in both the rooms if all the VLX boys are in RR1 (also puts the pressure on me to maintain fifth in RR2 lol)

Last edited: