PS4 - AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 6 - SUPER FORMULA - MAY 23rd. KYOTO COMBINED - Yamagiwa+Myiabi | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 6 - SUPER FORMULA - MAY 23rd. KYOTO COMBINED - Yamagiwa+Myiabi

Jackiid15

GP2 Reserve Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Gaming Kin Racing Team Race Report - SF Round 3: Kyoto Combined

Quali: Had a couple of decent laps, unfortunately everyone else was quicker :ROFLMAO:

Feature: Started 9th. Finished 9th
Not too much to say, tyre management is something I'm not good at, tried to go for a strategy that might keep me in it but that didn't work, felt I could of had a chance if I could manage the tyres but my driving style isn't conducive to saving tyres (it's something I'm working on though)

Sprint: Started 3rd. Finished 10th
Not too bad a start, started falling back fairly early on. Managed to come out of the incident at the crossover hairpin relatively unscathed however was pushed a bit wide by @Meg1s and found myself in the wall ruining any chances of a decent finish, did my best to catch up and after my outlap after pitting found myself going fairly quicker than expected but alas it wasn't enough to make a difference.

Overall: I feel there was improvement but still not enough to be where I want to be.

Last edited:

SolidNinjaSnake

S13 AOR PS4 F4 Champion
Nov 27, 2016
What happens to the results for Room 1 considering some of us couldn't see each other? Is it a redo? Or just a case of having to deal with it and is decided by gaps to leader?