PS4 - AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 6 - SUPER FORMULA - MAY 30th. AUTODROMO NATIONALE MONZA | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 6 - SUPER FORMULA - MAY 30th. AUTODROMO NATIONALE MONZA

Jackiid15

GP2 Reserve Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
I am most likely going to miss this round, over the last 7 months I have hardly been on GT partly due to work but also the issues with my T300 needing re-calibrated every 30 minutes making racing pretty unenjoyable. I have been looking at getting Thrustmaster to fix it for £115 or buy a new t300 which could be faulty again, I took the jump and ordered a Fanatec CLS Elite package so hopefully it is a lot more reliable. Its coming tomorrow but I wont have time after work to get it up and running plus ive had no practice.
With the break coming I should be fully up to speed (Well what I call speed) by round 5 so I will see you all there.
That sucks dude, looking forward to you having everything sorted and being back and battling in Sainte-Croix :)

I'm trust that we'll be able to watch the round tomorrow along with @A.O.R Evildragon's normal top commentary? As it was a bit disappointing that there was no stream last week.:(
I know that feeling man, I've been enjoying watching the RR1 streams and listening to Evil's commentary after the race sessions

VLX_Pinkarey

Semi-Pro Karter
May 4, 2019
Have you lot practiced post new update yet? The car definitely seems to understeer under power more than it did before the update whilst there doesn't seem to be as much power oversteer, I hear it's the same for all cars but I've only driven the SF yet today

Hasnain

F1 Triple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Have you lot practiced post new update yet? The car definitely seems to understeer under power more than it did before the update whilst there doesn't seem to be as much power oversteer, I hear it's the same for all cars but I've only driven the SF yet today
I had a similar feeling in the Mercedes Gr.3 car

GohstvanHunter

AOR PS4 GT3 S11 Tier 5 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
Dec 29, 2017
@Delaney sorry for the late notice.
Today is fathers day and we will be going out eating late so i won't be able to race tonight.