PS4 - AOR GT Sport League Season 7 - Gr.2 Super GT - Rd. 1 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT Sport League Season 7 - Gr.2 Super GT - Rd. 1

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
S7_SuperGT_RD1_v2.jpg

Event Information
  • Date: August 15, 2019
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RH
  • Event Format:
    • Qualifying: 10 Minutes
    • Feature Race: 90 Minutes
    • In-Game Rolling Start
●Track Map

● Weather Conditions:
Clear

● In-game time-of-day:
Evening 18.45

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Drivers List:

1. @Hasnain , PSN: Hasnain282, British, PING: 6ms
  2. @TubbyPhantom , PSN: RGD_WRAITH, British, PING: 11ms LOBBY HOST
  3. @Gareth Kirk , PSN: RGD_GazMainia, British, PING: 25ms
  4. @Ashracer2011 , PSN: ashracer2011, British, PING: 17ms
  5. @BL99DY-NINE , PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, PING 119ms
  6. @Meg1s , PSN: Communist_Minion, Finnish, PING: 47ms
  7. @Marcos Moutinho , PSN: marcosmoutinho, Portuguese, PING: ???
  8. @Delaney , PSN: RoninGT_Delaney, Danish, PING: ???
  9. @Intotheobscurity , PSN: IntoTheObscurity, British, PING: 9ms
  10. @BerG_RepliCatoR , PSN: BerG_RepliCatoR, Austrian, PING: 43ms
  11. @Jackiid15 , PSN: GKRT_PinkiiBoii, Scottish, PING: 25ms ALTERNATE HOST
  12. @Triller , PSN: SwiftMill, British, Ping: 7ms

Results

Qualifying
GTSL7_Q_Rd1.jpg

Preliminary Results
GTSL7_Rd1_unofficial.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TubbyPhantom

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 2, 2018
Well, I think it's about time I get back to my race reports! Not done one for a long time as most of the time I kinda forgotten what happened in the races. Qualifying 2nd.
Took a while to get a good solid lap in, but just managed to get a good enough lap to snatch 2nd from my teammate @Gareth Kirk, lost a bit of time in the last chicane which was always a bit of a weak point for me, but I don't think it would have been enough to knock @Hasnain off the top spot, he did a great lap!
Race 2nd.
In the first stint I was just focusing on making no mistakes and keeping a good pace up, I wasn't interested in trying to push to keep up with @Hasnain at the start and he built a gap of a few seconds, then made a small mistake which brought him back into me, and I got past. From there I just tried to keep concentration and hit my braking points and stay consistent. After the first pitstop I notice @Hasnain did 2 extra laps and still had alot of fuel compared to me, so my focus changed to fuel saving to give myself the best chance I could to keep in the hunt after the final stop, so I backed off the pace and stuck in the low 56's for several laps, then noticed minion was slowly gaining so decided to push again and see if I could build a gap or at the very least goad @Hasnain into make a mistake behind me, but he drove well and kept a good distance behind me. With around 3 laps of fuel left before my last stop it occurred to me that I had no idea how much fuel to put in to finish the race, and luckily for me @Hasnain went into pit a lap before me so my first sector was really poor as I was watching like a hawk how much fuel he was putting in! I lost alot of time there so when I came in for my stop I came out right on his bumper, from then it was just push like mad and force the mistake, which eventually came with a couple of laps to go! Only problem is that I was watching him so much that I did the same thing but added a nice tasteful spin!! Chance of the win just disappeared like a cupcake in my sight! Frustrating but at the same time I'm just happy to be competitive again, and well done to @Hasnain on a good drive for the win and communist minion on the 3rd place! And my teammate @Gareth Kirk for bringing home a 4th for the team. Looking forward to the next battle on a track which I really enjoy and feel strong at. Go RGD RACING TEAM!

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Race Report:
Qualifying - P1
Was my first lap that ended up being quickest though I was a tenth up on my last lap but messed it up.

Race - P1
It was going ok till lap 9 where I went off at T1 and dropped to 3rd. Managed to catch back upto Wraith after the first stop and then undercut him at the 2nd stop with a pretty good outlap. Then with 3 laps to go I proceeded to bottle it at T1 again but luckily for me Wraith went off behind me in sympathy and it was just a cruise home after that.
A bit of a lucky win, need to cut out the silly mistakes but pace was good on the brightside.
Congrats to @TubbyPhantom and @Meg1s on the podium.