PS4 - AOR GT Sport League Season 7 - Gr.2 Super GT - Rd. 4 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT Sport League Season 7 - Gr.2 Super GT - Rd. 4

• ANNOUNCEMENT: Sign-ups are OPEN for Season 19 of the AOR Hype Energy F1 Leagues on F1 2019!
    They are closing on 29th February, so be quick! Head to the League Forums for more information.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
S7_SuperGT_RD4_v2.jpg

Event Information

• Date: August 29, 2019
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RH
  • Event Format:
    • Qualifying: 10 Minutes
    • Feature Race: 90 Minutes
    • In-Game Rolling Start
●Track Map

180.jpg

● Weather Conditions:
Clear

● In-game time-of-day:
Afternoon 15:10

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Drivers List:

1. @Hasnain , PSN: Hasnain282, British, PING: 6ms
  2. @TubbyPhantom , PSN: RGD_WRAITH, British, PING: 11ms LOBBY HOST
  3. @Gareth Kirk , PSN: RGD_GazMainia, British, PING: 25ms
  4. @BL99DY-NINE , PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, PING 119ms
  5. @Meg1s , PSN: Communist_Minion, Finnish, PING: 47ms
  6. @Intotheobscurity , PSN: IntoTheObscurity, Scottish, PING: 9ms
  7. @BerG_RepliCatoR , PSN: BerG_RepliCatoR, Austrian, PING: 43ms
  8. @Jackiid15 , PSN: GKRT_PinkiiBoii, Scottish, PING: 25ms ALTERNATE HOST
  9. @Delaney , PSN: RoninGT_Delaney, Danish, PING: ???
  10. @Marcos Moutinho , PSN: marcosmoutinho, Portuguese, PING: ??? (X) (X)
  11. @MikeyO, PSN: iTs_MichaelG, British, TBC

Informed No Show:
  • @Ashracer2011 , PSN: ashracer2011, British, PING: 17ms

Uninformed No Show:

Resigned:

@Triller , PSN: SwiftMill, British, Ping: 7ms
Results
Qualifying
GTSL7_Q_Rd4.jpg

Preliminary Results
GTSL7_unofficial_Rd4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Hi guy’s

This is of cause not going to be at Fuji. This is at Sainte Croix and I’ll be there. I’ll not get time to do a lot of practise, but I’ll be there anyway, doing my best for stay on the black stuff.

Reactions: BL99DY-NINE

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Hi I was looking at the standings (don't worry everything is fine @Delaney), just thought I'd point out that @Hasnain can be crowned champion this round, all he needs to guarantee this is a 3rd as that would mean Tubby could only match Hasnain's points tally in this event, but Hasnain would win the tie-breaker end of the season.

You maybe thinking how is that possible as @TubbyPhantom is only 18 points behind with 2 races to go, but as your doing a drop week, automatically in that circumstance you would have take away his worst result which is 4th last week and the gap becomes 31 points.
Should Tubby win the last 2 races and take the bonus point in both he would end up on 83pts. (46pts max available)

Hasnain of course has to drop a round as well, but the fact he's won 3 out of 3 means that he only needs to finish in the top 3 once in the final 2 races, with him currently on 68pts a 3rd which is worth 15pts would put him on 83pts and in a unbeatable position, as even if Tubby won the last 2 races and matched Hasnain's 83pts, because Hasnain has won 3 races to Tubby's 2, it would make the difference in this instance.

So the main permutations to look out for is as follows:

Tubby wins, Hasnain needs minimum 3rd or Hasnain with bonus point 4th.
Tubby finishes 2nd and takes bonus point, Hasnain needs 6th or better.
Tubby finishes 2nd no bonus point, Hasnain needs 7th or better or Hasnain with bonus point 8th or better.

Hope that clarifies things for everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: GKRT_PinkiiBoii

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Ohhh so You mean like winning my class? As You can see from the latest update of my DR, I’m now heading Semi Pro, so preparation are on going.

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
That’s the spirit! :D
Me and Obscurity are mostly just racing each other at this point :ROFLMAO:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
Or as our former foreign minister said, when the Danes said no to the Maastricht Deal, but won the European Football Championships the same year: “If You can’t join them, beat them”:D

Reactions: GKRT_PinkiiBoii

TubbyPhantom

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Dec 2, 2018
Somebody else will have to host the lobby tonight, not sure what time I will get back as there must have been an accident where I work as the cars are just stood still. And besides I'm not feeling well so not sure I will even be able to complete the race.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
I’m home and sort of ready, so I can do it.

Do remember to update Your game in due time before tonight’s race

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
I'm home just now and can host, but I'll streaming via my PC again as I quite liked how it worked last week (a few tweaks needed but still good), so won't be in voice chat as my game audio comes via PC now and multiple headsets is just awkward.

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
I'm home just now and can host, but I'll streaming via my PC again as I quite liked how it worked last week (a few tweaks needed but still good), so won't be in voice chat as my game audio comes via PC now and multiple headsets is just awkward.
Infact, next mind, I can use my PS4 camera as a mic and plug my headset into the tv (I forgot my tv had a headphone jack :ROFLMAO:)

Edit: Although it would mean all those in the chat who use voice would be heard on stream as I can't turn it off for PC

GKRT_PinkiiBoii

F1 1st Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Injured yer back carrying me these last few seasons? ;)
Kidding dude, get better mate