PS4 - AOR GT Sport League Season 7 - Gr.2 Super GT - SIGN UP | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT Sport League Season 7 - Gr.2 Super GT - SIGN UP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
S7_SuperGT_SignUp_v2.jpg

Sign up | League Info | Rules & Regs | Calendar | Main Discussion |Results & Standings | Time Trial | Team & Livery

Notable Dates
● Sign-up opens: August 5th. 2019
● Season begins: August 15, 2019
● Season duration: 5 weeks

Day/Time
● Race day: Thursdays
● Event start: 7:45pm (UK time)
(Warmup start 6.45-ish)

League Structure
● Amount of Tiers: Dependent upon the amount of drivers signing up at the start of the season.
● League setup: In the event of multiple leagues, the leagues will be tiered, with the aim to have the faster drivers in the higher tier(s) and the slower drivers in the lower tier(s).
● Driver placements: Tier placement for all drivers will be determined by an official time trial submission before the start of the season and after the start of the season by the current standings in the championship. It is our goal to keep each race room as close to full capacity as possible to insure a high level of competition. (Details can be found Here)
● Assists: Only Traction Control and ABS are allowed. All other assists are prohibited.
● Race night format:
  • Qualifying: 10 minutes (In game)
  • Feature Race: 90 minutes
League Rules
AOR supports and enforces clean and fair racing and that is no different on Gran Turismo. The full set of rules can be found here (League Rules & Regulations). It is important you read these!

You are also strongly advised to read the rules regarding the Start procedures. Failure to do so can results in incidents on the formation lap or in the start.

Anyone is free to sign up as long as you have not previously been blacklisted from an AOR league. We aim to give everyone a permanent place, however if this is not possible a reserve list will be set up and drivers will be called up based on space available. (Earliest sign-ups get priority).

You should only sign up to the leagues if:
● you intend to complete the full season.
● you intend to be active on the forum.
● you are a clean, fair and mature racer.

REMEMBER TO DO THE PLACEMENT TIME TRIAL here

Procedure
Sign up by replying to this thread, following the template below. Make sure you fill in all of the fields.
  • Can you race regularly on Thursday nights? [Answer needs to be yes]
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Answer needs to be yes]
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding the Start procedure? [Answer needs to be yes]
  • Have You done the Time Trial? [answer needs to be yes]
  • Gamertag: [Enter your Online ID here]
  • Nationality: [Enter your nationality here]
  • Pingtest Result: [Test your connection towards one of the UK servers at www.speedtest.net and add your result here - ping under 150ms required]
    Speed test example, target server on the bottom right needs to be a UK server

1. TubbyPhantom; PSN: RGD_WRAITH; British; 11ms
  2. Jackiid15; PSN: GKRT_Pinkiiboi; Scottish; 25ms
  3. Marcos Moutinho; PSN: Marconmoutinho; Portuguese; TBA
  4. Meg1s; PSN: Communist_Minion; Finnish; 47ms
  5. Gareth Kirk; PSN: RGD_GazMania; British; 25ms
  6. BL99DY_NINE; PSN: BL99DY_NINE; American; 119ms
  7. Hasnain; PSN: Hasnain289; British; 6ms
  8. Ashracer2011; Ashracer2011; British; 17ms
  9. Berg_RepliCatoR; PSN: Berg_RepliCatoR; Austrian; 43ms
  10. Delaney; PSN: RoninGT_Delaney; Danish; TBA (Maybe not round 2-3-4-5)
  11. Triller; PSN: SwiftMill; British; 7ms
  12. IntoTheObscurity; PSN: IntoTheObscurity; Scottish; 9ms

Reserve's:
Resigned:
Uninformed no show ban's:

Last edited:

TubbyPhantom

Formula 4 1st Driver
GT Coordinator
Dec 2, 2018
Can you race regularly on Thursday nights? Yes
Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? Yes
Have you read and understood the rules regarding the Start procedure? Yes
Have You done the Time Trial? Yes
Gamertag: RGD_WRAITH
Nationality: BRITISH
Pingtest Result: Screenshot_20190805-193958.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackiid15

GP2 Test Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Have You done the Time Trial? Coming soon
Gamertag: GKRT_PinkiiBoii
Nationality: Scottish
Pingtest Result:

Last edited:

Marcos Moutinho

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Dec 8, 2014
Gamertag: marcosmoutinho
Nationality: portuguese
Pingtest Result: Coming Soon

Meg1s

Pro Karter
Nov 7, 2018
Can you race regularly on Thursday nights? yes
Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? yes
Have you read and understood the rules regarding the Start procedure? yes
Have You done the Time Trial? yes
Gamertag: Communist_Minion
Nationality: Finland
Pingtest Result: Screenshot_20190807-113614.png

Gareth Kirk

Formula 4 1st Driver
GT Coordinator
Dec 2, 2015
Gamertag: RGD_GazMania
Nationality: BRITISH
Pingtest Result: Screenshot_20190807-134425_Speedtest.jpg

BL99DY-NINE

F1 2nd Driver
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
  • Can you race regularly on SundayThursday nights? yes
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? yes
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding the Start procedure? yes
  • Have You done the Time Trial? yes
  • Gamertag: BL99DY-NINE
  • Nationality: American
  • Pingtest Result:
    Screen Shot 2019-08-08 at 10.38.51 AM.png

Reactions: Delaney

Hasnain

F1 Triple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Have You done the Time Trial? Yes
Gamertag:
Hasnain282
Nationality: British
Pingtest Result: 6ms

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Gamertag: Ashracer2011
Nationality: British

Last edited:

BerG_RepliCatoR

Junior Karter
Aug 12, 2019
Hi together
Monday night and thursday the first race sounds really good
  • Can you race regularly on Thursday nights? YES
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? Yes
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding the Start procedure? YES
  • Have You done the Time Trial? YES (1.33,2)
  • Gamertag: BerG_RepliCatoR
  • Nationality: Austrian
  • Pingtest Result: [Test your connection towards one of the UK servers at www.speedtest.net and add your result here - ping under 150ms required]
    Speed test example, target server on the bottom right needs to be a UK server
I hope to see you all on thursday

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
  • Can you race regularly on Thursday nights? yes (maybe not round 2-3-4-5)
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? yes
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding the Start procedure? yes
  • Have You done the Time Trial? Will do tonight
  • Gamertag: RoninGT_Delaney
  • Nationality: Danish
  • Pingtest Result: TBA

Triller

Junior Karter
Aug 15, 2019
  • Can you race regularly on Thursday nights? [Yes]
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Yes]
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding the Start procedure? [yes]
  • Have You done the Time Trial? [Yes]
  • Gamertag: [Swiftmill]
  • Nationality: [British]
  • Pingtest Result:

Intotheobscurity

Junior Karter
Nov 14, 2018
  • Can you race regularly on Thursday nights? [Yes]
  • Do you understand and accept the league's rules and regulations? [Yes]
  • Have you read and understood the rules regarding the Start procedure? [yes]
  • Have You done the Time Trial? [No]
  • Gamertag: [IntoTheObscurity]
  • Nationality: [Scottish]
  • Pingtest Result:

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Hi @Delaney & @BL99DY-NINE its been a while, I'm interested in racing at Le Mans tomorrow night however I'm not looking to race the other races.
Now I could have just signed up and mirrored your sign up (Delaney) ie: (Maybe not round 2-3-4-5).
But that would be dishonest and it's not the way I like to do things, so I'll level with you guys its the length of these races (90mins) that are the main factor which is why I couldn't do the rest of the season.

You see back in Season 1 with the 60min races I was barely able to finish those races as my hands were literally near there limit, (pad user problems - sue me :p) anyway I know for a fact that if I was to do 90min races (in normal circumstances) I wouldn't be able to finish them and I'd would have to stop after 70-75 minutes.

But with Le Mans however not being the most taxing as it has plenty of long straights, it allows some decent respite for my hands, and I think I would be able to do a 90min race in these circumstances.

So if you will allow me to co-ords I would like to race tomorrow night but only for Le Mans, and lastly Delaney you can follow what the F1 leagues do and simply put/list me as a 'reserve' since it would only be one race (I would score 0 points for the race) also you wouldn't need to add me to the championship standings.

Anyway I will accept the co-ords decision regardless whether its yes/no.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Hi @Delaney & @BL99DY-NINE its been a while, I'm interested in racing at Le Mans tomorrow night however I'm not looking to race the other races.
Now I could have just signed up and mirrored your sign up (Delaney) ie: (Maybe not round 2-3-4-5).
But that would be dishonest and it's not the way I like to do things, so I'll level with you guys its the length of these races (90mins) that are the main factor which is why I couldn't do the rest of the season.

You see back in Season 1 with the 60min races I was barely able to finish those races as my hands were literally near there limit, (pad user problems - sue me :p) anyway I know for a fact that if I was to do 90min races (in normal circumstances) I wouldn't be able to finish them and I'd would have to stop after 70-75 minutes.

But with Le Mans however not being the most taxing as it has plenty of long straights, it allows some decent respite for my hands, and I think I would be able to do a 90min race in these circumstances.

So if you will allow me to co-ords I would like to race tomorrow night but only for Le Mans, and lastly Delaney you can follow what the F1 leagues do and simply put/list me as a 'reserve' since it would only be one race (I would score 0 points for the race) also you wouldn't need to add me to the championship standings.

We have had a discussion on the matter among the coords and the decision is a no. We can’t handle people showing up to race just one race and not else. Sorry mate
We all hope so see You back, for a whole season soon.

Jackiid15

GP2 Test Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018

Expanding on what Delaney said (about joining us for a full season) we only have 4 more races for this one, so it won’t be too long before the next one comes around, it’ll be good to see ya one track again if you decide to join us for that one (y)

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
@Delaney no worries and I understand the reasons behind the co-ords decision.

Expanding on what Delaney said (about joining us for a full season) we only have 4 more races for this one, so it won’t be too long before the next one comes around, it’ll be good to see ya one track again if you decide to join us for that one (y)
Well providing whatever races your doing next season not being over 60 minutes long then maybe I can do. (no promises though):LOL:

Reactions: Jackiid15

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
@Delaney no worries and I understand the reasons behind the co-ords decision.

Well providing whatever races your doing next season not being over 60 minutes long then maybe I can do. (no promises though):LOL:
Next season starting is the AOR Super Formula League S2, which was postponed 4 weeks from 18th August and and next in AOR GT Sport League will be the Porsche 911 GT3 Cup, which will use the 991 2016 model non-race car with reduced power, minimum weight and offered with a base setup, that I have made a 6.55 with at Nürburgring Nordschleife.

Both these new Season’s will be “normal” 40 min Feature / 20 min Sprint

• Informative
Reactions: Wobbuffet

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
That should be interesting @Delaney a non-race car season (think that'll be a first), so good to see a bit more variety from the norm. (also free feel to add a wet RBR round to that calendar;))

However I think the co-ords may have to take a different direction with Super Formula, I mean I read you've decided to postpone for 4 weeks and looking at that sign ups thread there hasn't been any more since then.
Of course that could still change over the next 2 weeks (which I hope it does) but if that league doesn't get enough sign ups in that remaining time, where does it leave that league?

Sure you could keep postponing and delaying until you got the numbers you need/want, but who knows how long that could take.

As a onlooker I would say currently the biggest problem that the Super Formula league has, isn't the lack of sign ups but the fact its on sunday and in turn going directly head to head with the F1 leagues, I saw the numbers Super Formula got for season 6 and it was the most drivers the GT Sport league had seen since season 1 but unfortunately it's a extremely massive ask to get drivers in AOR to chose a GT Sport league over the F1 leagues.

Obviously I'm assuming this wasn't intentional by the co-ords and Sunday was the only day free to you had to run a second league, but right now it looking like a non-starter unfortunately.

I think realistically you have 3 options with the SF league though:
1. Leave it on a sunday and keep postponing until you get the numbers
2. Move it to a different day (if possible) and hope that'll have the positive required effect
3. Move it back to thursday and to return to one league per week
(and just to go in depth with option 3, I know the next planned season 8 is a Porsche 911 series, but after that you could put the second Super Formula season and in turn have season 9 after that)

Anyway that's just my thoughts and ideas on the current Super Formula league situation.

Last edited:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
We were asked by the top brass to give Super Formula a shot as a signature League and I think that We have given it our best, but I agree that it doesn’t look too good atm. We’ll see what happens over the next week or so and take a decision after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.