PS4 - AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 8 - Porsche 911 GT3 Cup - Main Discussion | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 8 - Porsche 911 GT3 Cup - Main Discussion

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
It has been a bit lonely the last 3-4 days guy’s. Where have You all been?

Well I’m setting up a room tomorrow at 7-ish and We’ll see, who turns up.

I’m also thinking of doing some social races Thursday. Practise/quali/race in Porsche and Super Formula. 7.30 - 9.30?

jutngo

Pro Karter
Sep 25, 2019
Hey. At the moment I just have a white un-sponsored car with number 77 (if that no. is ok). I haven't yet ventured into the complex livery creation of GT Sport. I'm happy to team up with someone if that can be arranged at this late stage.
Thanks for the offer Delaney but now that ash has signed up it's cool if you want to stick with that partnership.

Jackiid15

F1 Reserve Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Hey. At the moment I just have a white un-sponsored car with number 77 (if that no. is ok). I haven't yet ventured into the complex livery creation of GT Sport. I'm happy to team up with someone if that can be arranged at this late stage.
Thanks for the offer Delaney but now that ash has signed up it's cool if you want to stick with that partnership.
If you’re looking for a team, as it stands just now only RGD Racing have a two driver team, if you ask ask around I’m sure someone will be willing to have you on there team

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
That's ok mate. I got a message from Ash last night, that He want to do this, so...

@Ashracer2011 What about the livery? Can You live with the Lawnmover with a deer livery?
  • Different window streamer
  • Numbers
  • Numberplate
  • Brown background for deer
  • Meisterjäger / Waldmeister / Meistgejagter?

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Don't see no race thread for tonight @Delaney, just want to ask who is the designated host for tonight and the season?

And just to carry on the stat theme I've started, this will be the first season that 2 champions (1 past, 1 reigning) will compete in the same season - Ashracer (S3,S4 & S5) & Hasnain (S7).

Last edited:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Oh sorry, I have fallen a bit behind. I’ll be the host tonight, and I’ll open for some last minute practise at 6.45 as usual. I’ll see if I can get the thread up in a moment (read: before I open)

jutngo

Pro Karter
Sep 25, 2019
Now I've done it!
It was only 3 weeks ago I thought it was time to finally get a ps4 and venture into GT Sport to see if there were any Ronin chaps still up for some casual track time. Now I've joined a new forum, got involved in an organised race series and just now, ordered a wheel!!
So much for the occasional casual race idea.

I blame Delaney.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Now I've done it!
It was only 3 weeks ago I thought it was time to finally get a ps4 and venture into GT Sport to see if there were any Ronin chaps still up for some casual track time. Now I've joined a new forum, got involved in an organised race series and just now, ordered a wheel!!

I blame Delaney.
No news there mate, it’s always my fault, no matter what. Just as it was my mistake that took me off track, when I had the audacity to attempted to overtake BL99DY.

Jackiid15

F1 Reserve Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
Now I've done it!

I blame Delaney.
We all blame Delaney around here :ROFLMAO:

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Also looking ahead here I'd like to ask what the plan is for the final round at Nurburgring with regards to qualifying, I remember there was no qualifying in S4 with champ order used, but I'd like to see a proper qualy even if its just time for 1 lap, it could mix up the grid.:unsure:

Jackiid15

F1 Reserve Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
A one lap shootout sounds fun. Although I’ll probably (predicably) screw it up and still be last xD

Reactions: Delaney

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I've just finished updating the stats and have now included all-time podiums from the top tier from Season's 1 thru 7:

Have to admit theres a bit of a gap from the top 3 to 4th and had originally thought that Ash had the most podiums, but Hasnain over the last 2 seasons has overhauled him as it turned out, still from Season 2 to 7 both of them have always had at least 1 podium a very impressive feat. (which will be stretched to Season 8 as well)

Last edited:

TubbyPhantom

Formula 3 Test Driver
GT Coordinator
Dec 2, 2018
After being used as a battering ram by some very poor driving standards, I've decided to call it a day in the league. When messing around I'm fine with some paint trading and even playful ramming, but when it comes to league racing I'm not, I got slapped once too many times and I'm not interested in letting it happen again, so for both super formula and this league I'm officially retired. Good luck to all the drivers and the league itself.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Are there any spaces in the league ?
Yip, but there’s only two races left this season. Christmas Season will be starting soon though - 4 week season

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Important question co-ords regarding Thursday, whats happening with qualy?

As when I've checked lobby settings in the game for the max length of extra time after the qualy timer expires - its only 180secs, which is obviously not enough time to complete a lap of the 24hr Nurburgring.

So unless theres a secret 10 minute option that I ain't seeing, then the length of qualy will have to be changed to make sure everyone has enough time to do an outlap and set there 1 lap.