PS4 - AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 8 - Porsche 911 GT3 Cup - Round 6 Sardegna Road B 07/11/2019 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE SEASON 8 - Porsche 911 GT3 Cup - Round 6 Sardegna Road B 07/11/2019

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Hasnain

F1 Triple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017

Sign up | League Info | Rules & Regs | Calendar | Main Discussion |Results & Standings | Time Trial | Team & Livery

Event Information

• Date: November 7th, 2019
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RH/RM for FR and RS/RSS for SR
  • Event Format:
    • Qualifying: 10 Minutes
    • Feature Race: 29 laps - In-game ‘Grid Start w/ False Start Check’ procedure
    • Sprint Race: 15 laps In game rolling start, with reverse grid from result of First Race
●Track Map

1572786607542.png

● Weather Conditions:
Fine Weather

● In-game time-of-day:
17:00

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Drivers List:

1. @Delaney; PSN: RoninGT_Delaney; Danish EU Citizen; TBA (fast enough)
    2. @Jackiid15; PSN: GKRT_Pinkiiboii; Scottish; 25ms
    3. @BL99DY-NINE; PSN: BL99DY-NINE; American, 115ms
    4. @mikesum77; PSN: OBH_Mikesum77; Hungarian; 50ms
    5. @Gareth Kirk; PSN: RGD_Gazmania; British; 12ms
    6. @Ashracer2011; PSN: AshRacer2011; British; TBA (fast enough)
    7. @Hasnain; PSN: Hasnain282; British; 9ms
    8. @Wobbuffet; PSN: Ragna_Kagari; English; 14ms
    9. @jutngo; PSN: Jutngo; British; 28ms
    10. @mrstim96; PSN: MrSt1m96, Latvian, 27ms
    11. @TubbyPhantom; PSN: RGD_WRAITH; British; 12ms

Informed No Show:

Uninformed No Show:

Resigned:

Results
Qualifying
GTSL8_Q_RD6.jpg

Feature
GTSL8_F_RD6.jpg

Sprint

GTSL8_S_RD6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Thanks Hasnain, I completely forgot

Hasnain

F1 Triple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
There will be a game update on race day, so make sure you update in time for the race

Ashracer2011

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
sorry I can't make it again, won't get home in time to install the update from last week and then this weeks new update. see you soon.

Reactions: Delaney

jutngo

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 25, 2019
Smaller grid tonight! Hope I can make it ok. Just home and got the update but it's taking ages to copy....
Should be there soon but won't have time for practice!! eek!

Reactions: Delaney

jutngo

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 25, 2019
DOUBLE POST ALERT!!

Had a blast last night, thanks dudes. Great racing and great results for Bleeding Edge. Managed to hold it together for the most of the night apart from a stupid mistake at the end of the sprint but losing one place to my team mate wasn't such a bad thing and just had to stay ahead of Delaney for the last lap.
Of all the new tracks I've been to in GT Sport this has definitely been my favourite.
Still haven't nailed those final corners though!

Hasnain

F1 Triple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
First race I went the wrong way about my strategy. Second race I decided to follow BL99DY to go on an adventure off the track. Had some decent battles though.

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
A late race report.

Qualy: 2nd - Again put together a very good lap but it wasn't enough to get pole from Hasnain.

Feature: 1st - I had a decent start was yet again Bl99dy had another great start to take the lead and I had to be conservative on the run down to T1, but it allowed me to battle Hasnain for 2nd exiting T1 but he did enough to stay ahead, but things took a turn for the worst as Delaney made a move at the 90 degree right hander and on the exit he didn't leave me enough room and I got put into the gravel.

I dropped down to 5th and as I was recovering I got another surprise a corner later when Jack's nose suddenly appeared when I was mid-corner, we made contact but thankfully no harm was done to either of us.

Things calmed down after that and I was at the back of a 5 car train for the lead I eventually got ahead of Jutngo several laps later and on lap 8 I was battling Delaney but I missed my braking point at T1 and I ended up taking a trip to the gravel, it cost me a few seconds and I decided to pit.

After all of the lead cars made there first stop I found myself in 3rd, and following close behind Bl99dy & Hasnain and it stayed this way for a few laps but then Hasnain went wide onto the gravel at the 90 right and while he his tyres were still dirty I was able to get ahead of him a corner later, things stayed status quo for the next few laps again until we made our last stops.

I managed to jump Bl99dy by several seconds and just about got ahead of Hasnain who pitted a lap later, I knew at now at this point I would have to likely fend of Hasnain for the rest of the race and that was indeed the case.
I was doing just enough but eventually he got a real good run and were side by side and we made light contact heading into T1 on lap 25 but unfortunately for Hasnain he broke a tad to late and went off at T1.

This gave me a 4 second lead and allowed me to manage the gap to Hasnain behind and I went on to win.

Sprint: 1st - Like always a very closely bunched pack at the start, I managed to get ahead of Jutngo at the 90 right but then a corner later all hell broke loose when things got really bunched up with a few drivers and a corner later Bl99dy went off and Hasnain followed him and I just about avoided the same fate.

Either way I was upto 3rd and I eventually made my way into the lead a few laps later, I made my stop around halfway and once everyone pitted I had a decent lead, after that I didn't make any errors and I won the race also taking the FL.

Looking back at the night, both races were quite different for me I was in the wars in the feature and with the error at T1 I ended up having to work really hard to win it was a gritty drive, I will add on the Delaney contact lap 1 when I looked at it again I was unlucky I feel in this instance, I left enough space but I think Delaney thought he was clear and could take the ordinary racing line but my nose was still alongside and that's why I got sent to the gravel, but in the end it somehow didn't cost me, as for the sprint things went my way basically.

Anyway well done to Hasnain & Bl99dy on their double podiums.

Reactions: BL99DY-NINE