PS4 - AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE - Social race in the Gr.4 @Lago Maggiore East | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE - Social race in the Gr.4 @Lago Maggiore East

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
GTS_GR4_SocialRace.jpg

Social Race @ Lago Maggiore East

Important Links
League Info | Rules & Regs | Calendar | Main Discussion | Team Selection | Time Trial

Event Information
  • Date: January 3rd 2018
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time) / 20.00 CET
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time) / 20.45 CET
  • Tire Allocation: RH or RM
  • Event Format:
    - Qualifying: 15 Minutes
    - Feature Race: 40 Minutes
    - AOR manual rolling start

Track Map
Rd1 Lago II track.png

Weather Conditions:
- Clear

In-game time-of-day:

Notices:

● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Formation Point:
Rd1 Lago Maggiore E | FORMATION.jpg

● Acceleration Zone:
Rd1 Lago Maggiore E | ACCEL.jpg

Startlist:

1. @Ashracer2011, PSN: ashracer2011, British
  2. @Hasnain, PSN: Ace_Hasnain_282, British, 17ms
  3. @Delaney, PSN: RoninGT-Delaney, Danish, 34ms, G29
  4. @BL99DY-NINE, PSN: BL99DY-NINE, American, 111ms, Pad

We will all gather in one room before the race, till We reach 16 participants.

Delaney Stream on Youtube (If I remember)

Qualifying result:
Social Maggiore Q.JPG

Social Maggiore SS.JPG

Social Maggiore RS.JPG

Race result:
Social Maggiore FR.JPG

Last edited:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
We, the organizers, encourage especially all new racers to take part in this Social Race, to familiarize Yourself with the AOR Manual rolling start.

1. @Chechum, PSN: PS_chechum, Spanish, 36ms
  2. @LukeEtheridge95, PSN: babaoriley3, British, 14ms
  3. @ximNicoF1, PSN: ximNicoF1, Spanish, ?ms
  4. @Rodgerzzz, PSN: AlexRodgerzzz, British, 23ms
  5. @aldooro99, PSN: Aldooro99, Irish, ?ms

Reactions: BL99DY-NINE

Rodgerzzz

Formula Karter
Jul 4, 2015
I feel like I should be able to make this! I'm guessing the rolling start is the same as always? I did a season in the PS4 Elite Tier on Project CARS 2 so providing nothing drastic has changed I should be up to speed with the start process. Looking forward to it!

Reactions: Delaney

aldooro99

Pro Karter
May 20, 2018
We, the organizers, encourage especially all new racers to take part in this Social Race, to familiarize Yourself with the AOR Manual rolling start.

What tier can you use

Last edited:

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
My bet is that only les than 16 drivers will be there, so We'll all be in the same race room. Tier is a ranking here - Elite-Pro-SemiPro that come into play for round 8.

aldooro99

Pro Karter
May 20, 2018
My bet is that only les than 16 drivers will be there, so We'll all be in the same race room. Tier is a ranking here - Elite-Pro-SemiPro that come into play for round 8.
I mean tier of cars like gr3, gr2, gr1 etc

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I think that there’s a hint in the thread title.

Chechum

Pro Karter
Oct 13, 2018

Hi Delaney!
This Thursday I'll be out taking advantage of my holidays, I expect to be back in the evening but I'm not sure at this moment. Could you put me down provisionally and I'll tell you something 1-2 hours before the start?
Thank you!

Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
For the new comers
Make sure that you send me a FR before the race tonight. As qualifying start 7.45 gmt, you cannot count on an accept after 7.30

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
We need to make a party tonight aswell
Problem is that party's can only hold 8 people. If We are fewer than that, I'll invite You to my party. If We are more people We'll see what We do, normally it's no problem. We'll be writing every moment We have not driving

Reactions: Rodgerzzz

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
Thanks for the turn up last night. It was good to see a decent field for what was "just" a Social Race. We also had a couple of "new" people (from my friend list) visiting and as We were not a full lobby anyway, they were allowed to stay. Fortunately they were not faster than @Ashracer2011 and @Hasnain so the front row was secured for the manual rolling start. I don't know if it was Ash/Hasnain that were too fast or me being further back than usual, but the formation zone felt a bit late. But the start was ok though.

The race showed in exellent style how much fuel and tire strategy mean in these races. I started in 8th and ended 6th, not because I was faster, but because I used an ok strategy. Unfortunately I under-fueled in my last pitstop, which meant that I had to stop again for a splash and dash, which cost me 5th.

Jackiid15

GP2 Reserve Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
I spun out at T3 on the formation lap. I drove hard to make up the gap but it wasn’t meant to be :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.