Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I have results and standings sorted.
You’re supposed to be chilling
I know. It's just that We need to use the "normal" R&S sheet's, because there are some things, that I need for the DR calculations

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Race Winner
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
Finally I have returned from the land of family squabbles and non-exisitent internet:eek: and... wow that's a lot of reading and most of what I've read is good constructive criticism but atm I don't have the time to go through all of it.

One thing I would like to add to the discussion is we have been very fortunate attracting quality drivers since the creation of this league with little to no active recruitment on our part. This, imo, needs to change. We need someone, several someones would be even better, to run an open lobby at least 2-3 times a week featuring quick 3-5 lap races around the time we race each week so that AOR has a constant presence in the lobbies.

We the coordinators would of course be looked upon first to host these lobbies, however it is not necessary for one of us to host, anyone of our members could host these lobbies. All that needs to be done is promote the site & what we are racing for the current season & ask people to sign up before each race. Yes I know, he who suggests should pitch in but I happen to be on the wrong side of the pond from the people who would be more likely to be available during our preferred time to race and the lobby that I would create would not be visible to those in the euro-zone.

Also, I did mean to work on @Wobbuffet 's GTSL records thingy while I was away but well, no internet means no internet. I will work on it this week and hope to have it done this weekend.

Jackiid15

F1 Test Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
One thing I would like to add to the discussion is we have been very fortunate attracting quality drivers since the creation of this league
*looks at self* Not every driver has been quality though :ROFLMAO: sure, I pride myself on my racing etiquette and am trying to improve every race but I wouldn't say I've reached the heights of quality to fit in with the likes of the rest of ya

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
One thing I would like to add to the discussion is we have been very fortunate attracting quality drivers since the creation of this league with little to no active recruitment on our part. This, imo, needs to change. We need someone, several someones would be even better, to run an open lobby at least 2-3 times a week featuring quick 3-5 lap races around the time we race each week so that AOR has a constant presence in the lobbies.

We the coordinators would of course be looked upon first to host these lobbies, however it is not necessary for one of us to host, anyone of our members could host these lobbies. All that needs to be done is promote the site & what we are racing for the current season & ask people to sign up before each race. Yes I know, he who suggests should pitch in but I happen to be on the wrong side of the pond from the people who would be more likely to be available during our preferred time to race and the lobby that I would create would not be visible to those in the euro-zone.
Yeah I can see having open lobbies being beneficial, almost as a way to not just vet drivers (for primarily how clean they drive/race others) but to 'spread the good word'.

Though a part of me thinks that perhaps this game is coming towards the end of its natural cycle, (I think I spoke about this with Delaney in a previous thread before the Porsche 911 season started) and maybe the numbers aren't quite there these days.

Also, I did mean to work on @Wobbuffet 's GTSL records thingy while I was away but well, no internet means no internet. I will work on it this week and hope to have it done this weekend.
Bl99dy honestly theres no rush as those records aren't going anywhere lol, anyway it will be nice to see season 5 & 6 have there tables properly fixed and restored.

Reactions: BL99DY-NINE

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I'll be online tonight from 7-ish UK time for some social practise and for for a talk about the suggestion from @HerrKurwa

Was that @BL99DY-NINE I saw giving one of my comments a (y)??? What are You doing up at this time mate???

Reactions: HerrKurwa

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Race Winner
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
Was that @BL99DY-NINE I saw giving one of my comments a (y)??? What are You doing up at this time mate???

The week long Turkey Day trip kinda screwed my usual schedule plus I'm still a bit sick (no fever but stuffy nose/ scratchy throat/ cough)