PS4 - AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE - Xmas Cup - Round 2: Tokyo Expressway South Inner Loop 12/12/2019 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 AOR GT SPORT LEAGUE - Xmas Cup - Round 2: Tokyo Expressway South Inner Loop 12/12/2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
XmasCup_2019_RD2.jpg

Sign up | League Info | Rules & Regs | Calendar | Main Discussion |Results & Standings | Time Trial | Team & Livery

Event Information

• Date: December 5th, 2019
  • Lobby Opens: 7:00 PM (UK Time)
  • Event Starts: 7:45 PM (UK Time)
  • Tire Allocation: RH - RM
  • Event Format:
    • Feature Race: 20 laps - In-game ‘Grid Start w/ False Start Check’ procedure
    • Sprint Race: 10 laps - In game rolling start, with grid set by host
●Track Map
Screen Shot 2019-12-08 at 3.51.46 PM.png

● Weather Conditions:
Clear

● In-game time-of-day:
1800h

Notices:
● Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place.

● Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Drivers List & Grid Positions:
  1. @Manx57 - ronin-manx - 51ms - Manx
  2. @Jackiid15 - GKRT_PinkiiBoii - 25ms - Scottish/Indian
  3. @Intotheobscurity - IntoTheObscurity - 9ms - British
  4. @jutngo - jutngo - 29ms - Northern Irish
  5. @Ashracer2011 - ashracer2011 - <Insert Ping Here> - British
  6. @Delaney - RoninGT-Delaney - <Insert Ping Here> - Danish
  7. @Meg1s - Communist_Minnion - 46ms - Finnish
  8. @BL99DY-NINE - BL99DY-NINE - 121ms - American
Informed No Show:

Uninformed No Show:

Resigned:

Results:
Feature

XC19_S_RD2.jpg

Sprint
XC19_F_RD2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Delaney

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
Coordinator's Notes
1. The pit entry and exit have the potential to be very dangerous. Drivers wishing to enter the pits are asked to take the 'proper' entry into the pits by staying out wide and going deep into the corner. Drivers exiting the pits are asked to stay within the within the lines as doing so will ensure 'right of way'.

2. Forgive us for pointing out the obvious but this track is ringed by walls on both sides. We ask that all drivers keep their elbows well and truly tucked in as the smallest bit of contact at the wrong time can lead to an almighty crash.

3. It is very easy to pick up penalties on the exit of the shipping container section and very difficult to scrub said penalties. Be sure to serve any penalties acquired within the next lap (before you reach the point at which the penalty was awarded). Failure to do so will result in a 1 second per sector time penalty added to your total race time by the Stewards.

4. Good luck, have fun!

Special Note
There will be no Qualifier for the remaining rounds of the Xmas Cup. Instead the grid order will be as shown in the OP for this thread:
  1. @Manx57 - ronin-manx - 51ms - Manx
  2. @Jackiid15 - GKRT_PinkiiBoii - 25ms - Scottish/Indian
  3. @Intotheobscurity - IntoTheObscurity - 9ms - British
  4. @jutngo - jutngo - 29ms - Northern Irish
  5. @GloriousCaesar - Cartis30 - 42ms - Italiano
  6. @Ashracer2011 - ashracer2011 - <Insert Ping Here> - British
  7. @Delaney - RoninGT-Delaney - <Insert Ping Here> - Danish
  8. @RLH_Wesley99 - RLH_Wesley99 - 21ms - Dutch
  9. @Meg1s - Communist_Minnion - 46ms - Finnish
  10. @BL99DY-NINE - BL99DY-NINE - 121ms - American

For more information on how the grid is determined please see the League Information thread.

Last edited:

Ashracer2011

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Feeling quite confident about this one, as long as I don’t make any mistakes I think I have a chance to mix it up in the midfield here
just avoid the wall of death.... oh wait the whole track is a continuous wall of death:p

BL99DY-NINE

F1 Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
May 14, 2018
Extra Special Note:
The number of laps has changed as follows:
Feature: 20 laps
Sprint: 10 laps

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
I should be free I'll be stopping by again tonight and taking up my seat in the spectators box with my feet up relaxing, though I may join and drive a few laps with you in practice just to check the lobby connection to me and others.

As last week at times it was like I was watching an episode of:

The episode was called 'Possessed Megane':devilish:, with the highlights of it being a car driving on water and stationary in the air being overtaken by an aeroplane.o_O
The only thing missing was this when I took a seat in that car:

If I see another flying car tonight, I'm calling an exorcist!:ROFLMAO:

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
That was a hell of a round to watch (where after checking the stats thread) will see 2 new drivers added to the winners section (after end of the xmas cup), so very well done to @BL99DY-NINE & @Meg1s tonight - welcome to the winners circle!:)

I took several screenshots during both races and there are below:
(4 car battle for 3rd at the time towards the end of the feature)
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191212201849.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191212201856.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191212201909.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191212202003.jpg

(Bl99dy taking the checkered flag)
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191212202719.jpg

(Meg1s leading the pack heading into the final lap on his way to victory in the Sprint race)
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191212210102.jpg

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20191212210107.jpg

jutngo

Pro Karter
Sep 25, 2019
Hey dudes, thanks again for another great night of racing. I was a bit concerned about this one as I haven't been around this track much so had to learn it on the run up the the race night but I think I got the hang of it pretty quickly. Certainly not the quickest around here by a long way but I definitely had some great battles. Being glued to Jack and switching positions in the sprint race was great fun. Thanks to everyone for the clean battling throughout the night. I know there were some incidents but overall there was a lot of very clean and close racing for everybody.

I'm afraid I have to announce that I may not make it this week. Looks like Christmas prep stuff is going to get in the way of my racing. I'm not being much of a team mate with my disconnect in week one and now this but the good news is that I'm doing my best to keep everything away from my boxing day racing and final rounds.
Apologies to Bl99dy who puts all that work into the car designs and organising.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
It’s good to hear something positive from this race. Sorry to hear that Your going to miss the next round.

is next weeks thread coming up soon @Jackiid15?

Reactions: Jackiid15
Status
Not open for further replies.