AOR GT SPORT LEAGUES S5 - TIME TRIALS & DRIVER PLACEMENT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT SPORT LEAGUES S5 - TIME TRIALS & DRIVER PLACEMENT

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
GTS_banner_TimeTrial.jpg

Season 5 Sign up | Rules and Regulations | Season 5 League Information

TIME TRIAL:
Car: Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.4
Track: Alsace Village
BoP: On
Tires:
Racing Super Soft

As part of your official sign up please complete and post in this thread your fastest lap at Alsace Village in the Gr.4 version of the Alfa Romeo 4C through the Time Trial function in the offline Arcade Mode. It is recommended that drivers use Racing Super Soft tyres and turn on the
in-game Penalty System. It is to the benefit of everyone involved that the posted times be as ‘clean’ as possible, so that drivers can be placed in the race room that best fits their skill level.

Setups can be used for the Time Trial, as there is no way to prohibit their use, but please keep in mind that they will be prohibited for the races. BoP however, will be enforced through the means used to post your time trial times so please be sure to go into the Car Settings Menu and turn BoP on. (Located on the left side of the menu)

When you are satisfied with your time trial, post a screenshot in this thread. A valid entry must contain the following:
(As indicated by the red arrows) Track Name, Your Gamer Tag, The Official Car & the BoP indicator illuminated. Posts missing any of the required information will not be accepted under any circumstance.

For returning drivers your previous seasons performance will also be taken into account to determine your room placement.

Current DR Standings after TT for S4:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashracer2011

Hasnain

F1 Triple Champion
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
Guess I'll set the ball rolling with this one

1:57.976

Reactions: Delaney

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 12, 2016
I've done my bit too and hope it's good enough

Reactions: Manx57

Jackiid15

GP2 1st Driver
GT Coordinator
Oct 8, 2018
2:06.928 I think 6 seconds off pace is good for me, might try again once my cold is gone and see if I can better it but considering how much I struggled round there in that twitchy ass car I think I’ll just focus on getting used to the RBj

72276 72277

Wobbuffet

F1 Senna Equivalent
May 20, 2016
Haha! I'm not trying to sell it!! My ideal time is 57.8 but can't get the lap in. I'm all over the place!
Well your time (and Gareth's) is 3rd and 4th fastest so far I think you've got nothing to worry about plus we're not racing the 4C this season, sure we all want to nail the best lap possible but making sure your in the top tier (if there is 2 tiers) is the main target I would say.

Status
Not open for further replies.