AOR GT SPORT LEAGUES S6 - SUPER FORMULA - TIME TRIALS & DRIVER PLACEMENT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

AOR GT SPORT LEAGUES S6 - SUPER FORMULA - TIME TRIALS & DRIVER PLACEMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
And now it's cbckly917/Dudley_1 who's on the line and there's still some fast guy's that hasn't set a time yet. Still We're having people signing up. So the heat is on and no one is safe yet.

VLX_Maverick

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 29, 2019
I would much prefere if it was VLX_Pinkarey posting this. To race in this league You should take an active part in the forum.
No problem I will let him post it himself, he just asked me to post it as he'd be on later. Will delete the post.

Nevermind dont think it lets me delete it lol. But i will let him know

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
No problem I will let him post it himself, he just asked me to post it as he'd be on later. Will delete the post.

Nevermind dont think it lets me delete it lol. But i will let him know
You don't have to, just remember it in the future

Delaney

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Mar 12, 2016
@Hasnain, @Scuderia_Ethan, @Ashracer2011, @Intotheobscurity, @Meg1s & @leedamastr it's about time, that You get that You get that TT done and posted. First race is in just 3 day's and We need to get the Race Room designation in place before that. All TT's results (old as well as new) must be in before Wednesday 06.00 PM BST. TT’s not in before this, will NOT be accepted and You'll not be eligible to start Thursday.

Hasnain

F1 Senna Equivalent
Staff member
GT Coordinator
Jan 1, 2017
A bit far off my optimal for my liking but ah well. I won't be racing first half of the season, so I'll finish my signup during break week.

Went for another run to see what difference the patch made. Got within 3 tenths, though the optimal of this run was 8 tenths off the optimal of the previous one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Delaney

Scuderia_Ethan

Semi-Pro Karter
Aug 21, 2018
I don't know if I can improve mine or not. But if I can before the deadline. It'll be posted. Also, driving a controller and not a wheel which isin't gonna help. ☹

Reactions: Delaney

Ashracer2011

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Almost forgot tonight to sort this as I wouldn't have a chance to do this tomorrow, also finally managed to earn some game money to buy and try the honda as well.

The honda seems a little faster than the Toyota, not by much maybe a couple of tenths. Generally its because the honda IMO feels more driveable than the toyota which feels a bit more nervous for some strange reason. They are suppose to be identical but I guess between engines, gearboxes and gran turismo physics that's not quite true.

Managed a 1.23,041. Could go into the 1.22s matching my optimal but I don't have the time currently to sweat & get bored after 2 laps of TT mode so i'll leave it there.

leedamastr

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 10, 2015

EDIT: File now uploaded. Felt a faster time was possible, but only a couple of tenths. a 23 would have required something special. No setup and RSS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.