XB1 - AOR GT3 Elite - Car Selection Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Elite - Car Selection Thread

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
AOR Project CARS GT3 Leagues - Season 2
Car Selection Thread

This thread will be used to sort out the car selection for this league.

As stated here, you (the drivers) will be selecting your cars in order based on your league and finishing position from Season 1. New drivers will be prioritised below returning drivers, and ordered among each other based on their combined time from the time trial event.

In order to create some variation on the grid, and ensure a competitive Manufacturer Championship, each car can only be selected by a maximum of 4 drivers. Drivers who pick the same type of car will end up as "teammates" in the Manufacturer Championship. If you are unsure about how points are scored for the Manufacturer Championship, look here.

To help speed the process up, we ask you all to please post a list of your top 3 car picks (in order of preference) as soon as possible! We recommend that you test out the cars before making your pick, so that you don't end up with a car you don't like. Try to consider all factors, from the pace of the car, how it suits your driving style, how hard it is on the tyres over a race distance, etc.

Remember, when the car selection has been completed, you are locked into your selected car for the full duration of the season, so make sure you pick a car that you're happy to drive for the coming 10 races.

The deadline for priority picks is Tuesday at 23:59 (UK time). At that point, if there are drivers who have still not picked, their priority list will be ignored and cars will be assigned to any remaining drivers who have made their car preference posts.

Posting Template:

Unless you are one of the first few picks, please post your car preferences in the following format:

Car Preference #1:
Car Preference #2:
Car Preference #3:

Picking Order:

1. @T6 BULLET
  2. @StevieSQ
  3. @Steve Freeman
  4. @JordanMcGonigal
  5. @TroyzeH
  6. @Res F1 Italian
  7. @Smifficle
  8. @thelivingdead69
  9. @blizzardwizard
  10. @Atticus
  11. @Mr AlcoN
  12. @tam french
Cars Available:

The following cars are available for selection in our GT3 leagues:
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3 (Photo)
- Audi R8 LMS Ultra (Photo)
- BMW Z4 GT3 (Photo)
- McLaren 12C GT3 (Photo)
- Ruf RGT-8 GT3 (Photo)
- Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG GT3 (Photo)

The following cars are available to be picked, but have been reported to be off the pace compared to the rest of the cars:
- BMW M3 GT (Photo)
- Ginetta G55 GT3 (Photo)

The following car is not available for selection as it has been reported to be too over-powered (in a straight line mainly) compared to the rest of the cars:
- Bentley Continental GT3

Cars Selected:

Drivers who have been assigned to a car will be listed below.

@T6 BULLET - McLaren 12C GT3
@StevieSQ - McLaren 12C GT3
@Steve Freeman - McLaren 12C GT3
@JordanMcGonigal - McLaren 12C GT3
@TroyzeH - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
@Res F1 Italian - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
@Smifficle - BMW Z4 GT3
@thelivingdead69 - Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
@blizzardwizard - BMW Z4 GT3
@Atticus - Mercedes SLS AMG GT3 - Retired
@Mr AlcoN - BMW Z4 GT3 - Retired
@tam french - Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
@Rob1nJ - BMW Z4 GT3
@Chris Starsmore - Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
@CBA SuperSic 58 - BMW Z4 GT3

Last edited:

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
Since am almost last I will wait a bit. Can't I just tell which car I want after everybody has picked, when we know what cars are left?

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Since am almost last I will wait a bit. Can't I just tell which car I want after everybody has picked, when we know what cars are left?
Provided I know before the deadline, I'm happy. :)

FREAK5TER

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 12, 2015
i will mis half the season due my work and Holiday, pls putsme to the bottom of the list n ill pick up the scraps.

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
I'll put my preferences now so I don't forget for later!

1.) BMW Z4 GT3
2.) Aston Martin V12 Vantage GT3
3.) McLaren 12C

• Informative
Reactions: Stevie

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Why is the Bentley not an option?
[DOUBLEPOST=1438538600][/DOUBLEPOST]Merc
Aston
BMW