XB1 - AOR GT3 Elite League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Elite League - Main Thread

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Attention

@TRL Schumacher has pulled out of the league.

We will find a replacement as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Rob1nJ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 17, 2015
Retiring until Season 2. Not gonna race in the audi when my laps are two seconds slower than when im in the Mclaren, Z4 and Aston. Especially when i can lap faster in the M3 which draws the line right there.......

See ya next season.

Dan Hawkins

AOR Founder & Director
Staff member
AOR Admin
Aug 18, 2014
Announcement

@Rob1nJ has pulled out of the league due to the car being "off-pace", as a result of this, he has also been added to the blacklist.

Dan Hawkins

AOR Founder & Director
Staff member
AOR Admin
Aug 18, 2014
Announcement

@tam french is joining the league, he enters the league as a new member to the forums. However, he has certainly been on pace in the socials.

Welcome aboard mate!

Please head over to the Car Selection (here) thread to pick your car for the league races.

Your league coordinator is @StevieSQ, over to him.

tam french

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jun 25, 2015
On pace in clios maybe, when you lot are going past me I'll make sure to be looking in my mirrors alot, fastest lap is only 1:59:8 :(, looking forward to it tho

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
On pace in clios maybe, when you lot are going past me I'll make sure to be looking in my mirrors alot, fastest lap is only 1:59:8 :(, looking forward to it tho
Don't worry, that's way quicker than anything I've managed :p

Can you pick a car please? :)

Rob1nJ

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Feb 17, 2015
Announcement

@Rob1nJ has pulled out of the league due to the car being "off-pace", as a result of this, he has also been added to the blacklist.
If i could've of got to grips with the audi i would of carried on but with my pace being mid L2 pace, i was more of a hinderence to the team than anything.

FREAK5TER

Formula 4 1st Driver
May 12, 2015
I know its way to early but when is season 2/car selection/calender going to be available?

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
My car pick for the new season is gonna be bum unless no one signs up hahahahahahaha

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
@TroyzeH, @JordanMcGonigal, @T6 BULLET, @tam french, @ZIPPY2609, @Res F1 Italian, @BenGeeman12321, @Citizen IV, @Steve Freeman, @ExTa, @Paclik46, @Woody29, @StevieSQ, @RickyTan

Hey guys - I just want to point out, in case you haven't seen it, that the sign-ups for Season 2 of the GT3 Leagues are now up!

Last season saw quite a few no-shows and DNF's throughout the leagues though, so please only sign up if you're properly committed to completing a 10-race season in the GT3 cars.

Below are the links you need to know about. The changes that have been introduced for Season 2 are listed in the sign-up thread.

- S2 XB1 Sign-Up Thread
- S2 Race Calendar
- S2 League Information
- S2 League Rules

Hope to see many of you join us again :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Stevie

Res F1 Italian

2-time AOR XB1 GT3 Elite Champion
Jan 31, 2015
@FisiFan91 yes, I will be present in all races because the like to run, in the first season I was always there, in the 3 times that I retired I was to serious damage to my car, as usual, it was not punished anyone in my three incidents of the first season