XB1 - AOR GT3 Elite League - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Elite League - Main Thread

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014

This is the main thread for the GT3 Elite League - here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information:

Race Day: Wednesday
Event start: 8:00pm (UK time)

League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar
Results & Standings

League Coordinator: @StevieSQ
Race Host: @Steve Freeman
Back-up Host: @thelivingdead69

Drivers and Manufacturers:

BMW:
Z4 GT3
@Smifficle [Smifficle]
@blizzardwizard [Blizzardwizard1]
@Rob1nJ

McLaren:
12C GT3
@T6 BULLET [T6 BULLET]
@StevieSQ [StevieSQ]
@Steve Freeman [FREAK5TER]
@JordanMcGonigal [JordanMcGonigal]

Aston Martin:
V12 Vantage GT3
@TroyzeH [Troyzeh]
@Res F1 Italian [Res F1 Italian]
@thelivingdead69 [thelivingdead69]

Mercedes:
SLS-AMG GT3
@Atticus [dI Atticus Ib]
@tam french [tam french]
@Chris Starsmore [Deus XCIII]

Audi:
R8 LMS Ultra
@Leoobot [Leoobot]
@Pxrody [Pxrody] - Reserve

Last edited by a moderator:

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
hows it going guys!! good to be back up with the top guys again. should be interesting having my first ever season with a wheel but looking forward to it, not so much the top 4 guys took my mclaren but i shall have to find a new weapon of choice!! should be a good season lads

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
the link for race calender goes to the link from last season btw. just thought you should know

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
hows it going guys!! good to be back up with the top guys again. should be interesting having my first ever season with a wheel but looking forward to it, not so much the top 4 guys took my mclaren but i shall have to find a new weapon of choice!! should be a good season lads
I have started following you on everything. I also saw your face on Youtube and you had glorious long hair and then you shaved it. </3

I must say, I think we've got a pretty good crop of drivers in Elite league, this should be a corker.

the link for race calender goes to the link from last season btw. just thought you should know
Fixed. :)

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
I have started following you on everything. I also saw your face on Youtube and you had glorious long hair and then you shaved it. </3

I must say, I think we've got a pretty good crop of drivers in Elite league, this should be a corker.

Fixed. :)
cheers mate (y) yeah i had some glorious curly long hair and then decided to part ways after about 6/7 years together :cry::rofl:

yeah looks like a solid line up, should be a great season. gutted i cant hace my mclaren :(

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
The top 4 drivers in S1 Elite are team-mates this season.... Ooooh god.

Well I said I wanted to be more competitive this season, these guys will sure show me up if I'm not.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
oh I've just seen that tyre wear is set to real. Doesn't that mean there won't be pit stops?
As last season, pit-stops aren't mandatory, since patch 2.0, tyre wear seems to have increased anyway, so I think the challenge this season will be trying to get the softest compound of tyre you can to the end without pitting.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
GT3 S2 Pre-Season Briefing:

Hey guys! I hope you're all excited to get back on the track in the GT3 cars, and I just want to wish you all the best of luck for the new season! Remember to keep focus on racing cleanly as per the rules, make sure you've familiarised yourself with the circuit, and hopefully there will be some good fun racing to be had!

Whilst you're out on track competing, it's also important to remember that this is a multi-manufacturer series, with people running different cars with slightly different strengths and weaknesses. So certain cars may be more suited to certain tracks, and vice versa. This can understandably be frustrating at times if things aren't working out, but it's part of what GT3 racing is about and something that makes this league unique compared to most other leagues on here!

For the race host/coordinator, make sure you check that the lobby gets set up as per the lobby settings here. Especially getting the time progression and start time settings is crucial. Also remember to turn mechanical failures off, as there were a few leagues that forgot about that at the start of last season!

Also, for the rest of you, make sure you have the host + coordinator added to your friends list to make things easier with lobby invites etc.

I also hope we will be able to avoid a situation like last season where certain leagues suffered with quite low attendance and finishing rates for certain races, and that's obviously down to you as drivers to turn up to as many races as you can, and to stay in the races until the end even if it's not going quite as well as you'd hoped (obviously if your connection fails or the game crashes, then there's not much that can be done about that).

If anyone at some point throughout the season is unable to attend a race due to "real life reasons", that's completely fine of course, as long as you make sure to inform the coordinator about it in advance. That way it's much easier for us to keep track of things, and for you to avoid a strike to your name!

So with that, I hope you all will get to experience some good clean racing this season, and good luck! :)

(@Smifficle, @blizzardwizard, @Mr AlcoN, @T6 BULLET, @StevieSQ, @Steve Freeman, @JordanMcGonigal, @TroyzeH, @Res F1 Italian, @thelivingdead69, @Atticus, @tam french)

Last edited:

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Attention

@Rob1nJ is now a member of the Elite League.

Please take a moment to welcome your new member of the league.

@Rob1nJ - please take a moment to pick a car, in the Car Selection thread (here)

I am your league co-ordinator. :)

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Attention

@Chris Starsmore is now a member of the Elite League.

@Chris Starsmore - please take a moment to pick a car, in the Car Selection thread (here)

I am your league co-ordinator, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

• Disagree
Reactions: Mr AlcoN

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Attention

@Leoobot is now a member of the Elite League.

@Leoobot - please take a moment to pick a car, in the Car Selection thread (here)

I am your league co-ordinator, so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. :)

Reactions: thelivingdead69