PC - AOR GT3 Elite - R1: Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP 22/03/2017 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Elite - R1: Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP 22/03/2017 @ 7:45pm

• We are aware of some functionality issues with the forums at present. These are being looked into. Feel free to use the bug reports thread to report any issues you encounter. Thanks! :)

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 1 - Autodromo Nazionale Monza GP
GT3 - Season 7

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 22nd March 2017
Lobby opens: 7:35pm (UK time)
Event starts: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 43 Laps (1 formation lap + 42 racing laps)

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
1 weather slot:
- Light Cloud

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 13:00
- Race start time: 13:00
- Race finish time: 15:30

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure exactly where on track these points are located, check the track map here.

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Mr AlcoN
@rkatar (Danci)

Covering Reserves:
@jam_my21

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Enzo and Nismo

Hideaki

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 10, 2016
Whoever took the SC off the Z4 is racist against pad drivers :arghh:

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
But the decision was made with good intentions with the hopes to get a better grid variety! :cry:

• Kappa
Reactions: Soulah

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Remember that qualifying starts 7:45pm for this season rather than 8pm. Fixed your thread title @Gxbbs :p

• Useful
Reactions: Soulah

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
How to find lobby - is it public or private lobby ?
Do we need to install additional software (example TeamSpeak)?

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
I'm ready
[DOUBLEPOST=1490210868][/DOUBLEPOST]How to join GT3 Elite lobby in TeamSpeak? I'm currently "Welcome Lobby"

• Informative
Reactions: Enzo

Novey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
Cant make it tonight, Im at work :) will be watching the stream with one eye ;) have a good season opener

• Informative

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
Hi guys!
Been so busy with school so haven't had the time to pick car and etc.
Will be back for round two prepared and ready. Hopefully u all had a blast tonight! :)

• Informative

gabriell930618

Junior Karter
Jun 19, 2016
So guys...i dont know what happens,for next week hope i will repair it.
its going 80-100fps and for a sec falling down to 30-40...3 times per lap.
maybe i need reinstall the pc after changing gpu or the pcars have problem with new :(

• Informative