PC - AOR GT3 Elite - R10: Dubai Autodrome GP 31/05/2017 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Elite - R10: Dubai Autodrome GP 31/05/2017 @ 7:45pm

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Round 10 - Dubai Autodrome GP
GT3 - Season 7

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 31st May 2017
Lobby opens: 7:30pm (UK time)
Event starts: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 39 Laps (1 formation lap + 38 racing laps)

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
1 weather slot:
- Clear

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 17:00
- Race start time: 17:00
- Race finish time: 19:30

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure exactly where on track these points are located, check the track map here.

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @Perry Grondstra

Last edited:

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Alright lads, last race of the season! I don't know if this will be the last official GT3 race on Project CARS 1 tbh as the plans for Season 8 aren't set in stone yet as far as I'm aware - I guess it depends on demand/interest over the next few months as to whether it's viable to run another season in these cars before the new game comes out. But in any case, I hope that you're all willing and able to prioritise showing up to this race so that we can get a big grid and good send-off to the league/season, both for you guys on track and those watching the broadcast! :)

Some interesting championship battles to look out for as well - @GodfatherofShift vs @Papand for 2nd, @Hideaki vs @Vernux for 4th, @Jeff[NL] vs @Bilt!s for 7th (or 6th if they can get ahead of Nova), @Suomy vs @Brandarous vs @Xenon91 vs @Soulah for 9th, @AndrexUK vs @rillo7105 vs @Hetharion vs @RatRug for 13th, and @ramdrop vs @jam_my21 vs @DANGEROUS GIANETTA vs @Perry Grondstra vs @Mr AlcoN for 18th.

(@C. Tscharf @SVK_Duchi @Gxbbs @Novey)

Last edited:

rillo7105

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Jun 21, 2016
Yeah @AndrexUK @Hetharion @RatRug! The 13th spot is mine!

@FisiFan91 I'm sure there is enough interest for another season before #2 comes out late this year. Probably very late. Run 1 tier with guys that has a good participation record and the grid would almost be full every race!

Reactions: FisiFan91

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
@rillo7105 I can't see me being able to put up much of a fight to hold my position tbh :(

RatRug

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 8, 2017
Thankfully I've bought a new wheel so no more double up-shifting or no-shifting. Looking forward to it

Hideaki

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 10, 2016
I for one really like this track, it was back in season 5 on the International layout that I was able to legitimately fight in the top 10 in elite for the first time, now I'm hoping that it will be the track where I can get my elusive 2nd podium of the season, and secure 4th in the championship so that I can say that I have improved on last season.

Anyone willing to divulge their pace? I'm expecting a tight race for 2nd, since we all know who's going to win this race. :D

Reactions: FisiFan91

Papand

F1 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2015
Im here to win this one.

Edit: And i do hope we fill the grid now. Might be the last GT3 race in Project Cars 1, so we better send it off with a bang.

@AndrexUK unleash that AMG now. No white lines will hold you down for this one!!

Z4 scum (@Hideaki , @GodfatherofShift and @Perry Grondstra ) you better remove that fat aero wing. You gonna need all the speed you can get on that back straight. You will have nightmares of the black RUF with 0-1 downforce and glowing eyes block passing you on the inside for the hairpin.

Im pumped!

Last edited:

Hideaki

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 10, 2016
I'll just take that as an indication that I'll now have to look at getting 3rd.

Hideaki

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 10, 2016
Z4 scum (@Hideaki , @GodfatherofShift and @Perry Grondstra ) you better remove that fat aero wing. You gonna need all the speed you can get on that back straight. You will have nightmares of the black RUF with 0-1 downforce and glowing eyes block passing you on the inside for the hairpin.
I look forward to cutting back underneath you when your RUF's brakes inevitably fail and you sail past the apex :D