PC - AOR GT3 Elite - R10: Dubai Autodrome GP 31/05/2017 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Elite - R10: Dubai Autodrome GP 31/05/2017 @ 7:45pm

Hideaki

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 10, 2016
I'm in the 53's, worried that it won't be enough though, the RUF is very good on this track.

RatRug

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 8, 2017
Jeez 52's? Can't even get low 54's atm, awful setup for the audi.. not gonna be fun

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
56's.... just creeping into 55s on a good run...(which has put me P1 on the leaderboard, but purely by default of no fast guys driving that combo!)
I could save myself 15 mins, and not turn up till the end of Qually....

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
Hope you guys had a nice race!
Sad to missed it since initial plan was to participate tonight.
Been so much in school the last week and did my final examinations today and literally passed out out of exhaustion when I came home...
Hopefully all had a good night, see you all soon! :)

Last edited:
  • Friendly
Reactions: Soulah

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
Thanks for this series. I learned a lot of PCARS (and MB SLS AMG) as I was hoping when I registered for this series.
This was my 2nd PCARS series.

In this last race again my wheel work ok.
I don't know what happened put I lost grip of my tires at the end of race. Last 4 laps were nightmare for me - was like driving on ice and spun couple of times.
@Hetharion you almost got me at the end of race and sorry little tap on your rear on the first lap.

Hetharion

S3 AOR PC Endurance GTE Tier 2 Champion
Oct 12, 2016
That was one of my best and one of my worst races at the same time.... Not having trained too much on this track, I tried to stay out of trouble and maintain a rhythm. After a few guys in front of me made errors or lost time battling each other so I could get ahead quite easily. Until I found @DANGEROUS GIANETTA in front of me. Lap after lap I was pressuring him to make a mistake, not being able to overtake him otherwise. The bulk of the Bentley compared to the nimbleness of the Ginetta was very obvious through some corners. At times, I saw him overshoot his line a bit and struggle to keep the Beast on the track, giving me opportunities to go for the inside line. Every time though, he'd be able to maintain control and close the gap. For me, chasing @DANGEROUS GIANETTA down this track was the most memorable of this season. When time came to make our stops, I was determined not to stop at the same time, even if it was just for the sake of excitement seeing who'll be ahead after the stops. When he entered, I tried my best to make one final effort at a fast lap before I entered the pit. Everything was going well until the pit crew dropped my car after about 5 seconds and I was moving again. Profiler showed the same damaged tyres after I went out again! During the last race at Imola PCars somehow corrupted 900+ files, destroying my setup at the time. After verifying the cache, all settings were reset to default and I had to setup everything from scratch again. Apparantly, the default setup has tyre change set to 'no' :banghead:. Aaargh!! I entered the pit again only to find out my brake damage hadn't been repaired either. At this point I knew it was pointless to try anymore and focused on staying out of the way of lapping cars, even trying to powerslide my way through the last turn at one point, hitting the wall and continuing with aero damage. Nothing notable happened and I finished last (my goal every race is not to finish last :cry:).

Anyway, congrats to the podium finishers, both this race and overall. Your pace is unbelievable and it's been an honor to participate in this league. A big thank you to @FisiFan91, @Yorkie065 and @King-kodiak for your tireless commitment and added value to this game. Thanks everybody else for racing cleanly and hope to see you soon, either in another league or in PCars 2!

Cheers! (y)

RatRug

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 8, 2017
Really happy with p5, didn't expect that at all.

Shame I joined the league late but I improved every race so can be happy with the progress. Congrats to @C. Tscharf for winning the championship. Look forward to racing you all again in the future.

Hetharion

S3 AOR PC Endurance GTE Tier 2 Champion
Oct 12, 2016
@Hetharion you almost got me at the end of race and sorry little tap on your rear on the first lap.
I noticed the gap closing and at that time regretted my earlier decision to stop pushing to get closer! No problem on the tap, didn't even notice it and had no damage.

Reactions: jam_my21