PC - AOR GT3 Elite - R10: Dubai Autodrome GP 31/05/2017 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Elite - R10: Dubai Autodrome GP 31/05/2017 @ 7:45pm

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
congratz to all podium drivers.what a race pace guys.
thanks to all other friends for great night.
amazing stream again @FisiFan91 and @Yorkie065.
well ,
qualify :11th place not bad

after start i had battle with @Jeff[NL] his car really unbeatable at the straights ,300 km you reached mate?:)
first part of the race i had nice battle @Hetharion maybe 15 or 17 laps:).well done mate .it was really enjoyable.
after pit stop i tried to save tyres.end of the race i had great battle with @AndrexUK ,@ramdrop and @Bilt!s.
oh my god,i tried to keep behind them. but i think @AndrexUK hit me from behind while we were turning long left then he came to chiqane looks like a tank:).i avoided to hit him.suddenly @ramdrop were passing me and @Bilt!s was also behind us.oh my god we drove together side by side in to turn.i think @ramdrop was late alittle to brake.i avoided to hit him even i was turning from outside .nice passes guys.and finally i had a strong battle with @Bilt!s for 1 lap.he contact to me thn i got penalty and spun.it might be more enjoyable fight but it was shorter than my expect:)
totally it was really enjoyable race guys.

Last edited:

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
Well that was an interesting end to the season.

Firstly, I really like the Audi, but I really don't like the brakes, but hey, I knew that when I picked it :)

Q: P11, surprised? Yes. I set a lap, then went a tenth quicker on the next lap, then slower by a hundredth and then all of a sudden, 7 tenths quicker?! Quite impressed with my lap time, but felt that I was somewhat out of position.

R: I was correct, I was under immediate pressure from behind and after a few of side by side laps with @DANGEROUS GIANETTA and @Jeff[NL] I had to yield, I was obviously the slower car and I knew that (I was still learning the track).

I think on about Lap 5, I started to slide in the long left before the straight, I was on the verge of catching it when @DANGEROUS GIANETTA hit my left front which flung me across the track into @Bilt!s and back again. In the end when I came back on the track (at around 50mph), I got a 5 second corner cutting penalty for good measure.

I let @AndrexUK pass me because I had suspension damage and the car was like a tank, I decided to stay out because I don't think pitting was the right option and tried to stay with @AndrexUK but it wasn't going too well, he spun and then I looked at going after @jam_my21 but he also spun, then I spent time trying to catch @Bilt!s with @AndrexUK catching me.

Moving forward onto the second stint, me and @Bilt!s came out behind @AndrexUK and then we started battling, after the second one got passed the first one, I spent the agonising pain of staring at a Mercedes rear bumper for 17/18 laps, in the end, I got to the end and on the last lap an opportunity presented itself and on the penultimate corner I had a great run, but went outside the limits, so backed off, didn't have the grip left anyway :p

DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Season 4 PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Dec 28, 2015
i was so closed to you gap was 0.3234 to @ramdrop.i couldn't save car.bad luck mate.i think your audi was starting to slide:(
not my fault i think.

ramdrop

F1 Schumacher Equivalent
Apr 26, 2015
Nor your fault @DANGEROUS GIANETTA I was already mid slide but I was in the process of catching it.

You tried to help me catch it with the bump, but that knocked me out of the catch :p not your fault at all so don't worry mate :)

• Funny
Reactions: DANGEROUS GIANETTA

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
Wow i had really fun actually yesterday haha. I was so lucky to have some cars around me with the same pace as me baby benz :mooning:
Have to say that i did not practiced until 15 mins before the lobby was open. @Def supplied me with a setup and i did some tweaks to it for my drivingskills :yuck: after all they were good enough and qualified 8th. Would be 14 or so if all the other guys were here but well it is what it is.

Race is started very carefull :cigar:.. Maybe to carefull because very quick i had @DANGEROUS GIANETTA @Soulah and @ramdrop kissing my benzass and even overtake me :eek:ldman:
So i needed to push more and had great fun battling you guys. I very very liked how this race was going. Fair clean and respectfull. Getting in ritme and following @Soulah towards @Brandarous wich took very good advatage of us battling.

After 20 laps i took some seconds in front of Soulah and managed to drive to Brandarous until we both went in the pit.
Exiting was almost identical and we followed our progress in the race and meeting Soulah again who i think did a pitstop 1 lap earlier.
After some great battles i managed to get rid of Soulah and Brandarous and tried to take as many seconds i could get because of the tire eating machine :beaver:

Until lap 35 i was doing fine until i noticed that i maybe had to less fuel :bored: :facepalm: I also made a little mistake and that cost me P7. I had to go EcoMode on the last to laps and i was glad i had a few seconds before Brandarous would catch me.

Thanks for racing this season guys ! The benz was a reaaaaaal challenge but i am happy that i did it i learned a lot from it.

Special thanks to the coordinators commentators etc @Gxbbs :cigar: @AndrexUK :coffee: @FisiFan91 :snaphappy::woot: @Yorkie065 :watching::headphone: and i may forget some people :rolleyes:

And offcourse gratz to the winner @C. Tscharf :stig:

Hideaki

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Feb 10, 2016
Well I came into this final race with two objectives, first to help my teammate @GodfatherofShift secure 2nd place in the championship ahead of @Papand, and second to finally grab the second podium of the season I've been chasing since round 3 at Laguna Seca.

Qualifying went almost perfectly, Shift got himself into 2nd and I was able to put myself in 3rd between him and @Papand, but with only 2 tenths separating the 3 of us, I knew it would be a tense race. The start went as expected, I knew the RUF's superior straight-line speed would allow @Papand to pass me into turn 1, but the crucial thing was to ensure @GodfatherofShift maintained 2nd out of turn 1, which he did. For the first couple of laps I was forced to worry more about the Audi of @RatRug behind me rather than trying to pressure @Papand in front, this lost me a couple of seconds and I was struggling to catch up on pure pace, but fortunately their battling allowed me to close in and try to relieve the pressure on my teammate, I even managed to pass @Papand at one point, but the RUF's top speed was too much and he re-passed me almost immediately.

Unfortunately at around lap 12 my raced turned as I started to experience pretty severe lag spikes with cars teleporting about the place, for this reason I decided to fall back a couple of seconds for the sake of everybody's races and hope that it would clear up later on enough for me to make a charge back up to @Papand. Both myself and @GodfatherofShift lost time in the pitstop phase, in my case it was because I extended my first stint by a couple of laps knowing that my tire wear was worse in the latter half of the race, but for my teammate it was less deliberate, his game had failed to save his pit settings and he lost time trying to re-configure them. The result was that @Papand had a considerable lead thanks to his undercut and he had enough pace to maintain it for the rest of the race, I was settling down for 4th place as even with my extended first stint I was still struggling badly on the tires and barely matching my teammate, that was when with 4 or 5 laps remaining he spun and allowed me through into 3rd place to achieve at least one of my race objectives.

Massive congratulations to @C. Tscharf for the win and for a dominant season throughout which he has been basically untouchable. Also to his teammate @Papand who made a brilliant recovery to 2nd place from a poor start to the season. Lastly congratulations to my teammate @GodfatherofShift for a very impressive 3rd place in his rookie season, he provided a lot of help for me on setups every week and pushed me to get faster, which is partly why we ended up so evenly matched in every race. And a massive thank you to @FisiFan91 and @Yorkie065 for taking the time to stream and commentate our races, and to the coordinators who make all this possible @Gxbbs.

As for myself, I am happy with 4th place in the championship, I could have featured more heavily in the fight for 2nd if not for bad luck in the middle of the season but I can't complain about being able to get 2 podiums this season. This is now my 4th season in the GT3 leagues and I'd like to think I've steadily improved my pace and race-craft during my time in AOR, and thanks to everyone above and many more it's been a completely enjoyable experience. For now though I think it time for me to take a break, but I will be back for P Cars 2 whether or not I am able to get a wheel, someone has to fly the flag for the pad peasants after all! :)

Sorry for the long post! :yawn: