GT3 - Season 7

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 29th March 2017
Lobby opens: 7:30pm (UK time)
Event starts: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 32 Laps (1 formation lap + 31 racing laps)

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
1 weather slot:
- Rain

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 15:00
- Race start time: 15:00
- Race finish time: 17:30

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure exactly where on track these points are located, check the track map here.

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Mr AlcoN
@rkatar (Danci)
@Bilt!s
@SVK_Duchi

Covering reserves:
@Novey
@A. Bach
@jam_my21

Last edited:

Novey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
Now I now
Only I
Can Stop
The Rain

What is a quick qualification time here with rain? I will be focusing on endurance and not spining out of course for the main race.

Bilt!s

Pro Karter
Feb 2, 2017
Hi guys,

i must say sry because i can exceptionally not drive tomorrow....:banghead: That will be hopfully the only race i am absence
Please make a reserve driver ready...

cu @ next race

• Informative
Reactions: Enzo

Novey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
I will be available tommorow.
I hope I wasnt practicing for nothing, hope to race tommorow.

• Informative

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
@Novey I'm going to give you a seat for tonight so make sure you're there ;) @Mr AlcoN still hasn't picked a car and hasn't been online on steam for 4 days so I can guarantee he won't turn up and @rkatar has dropped out, so there is still 2 more positions available for reserves to race tonight @Douglas Humphrey @jam_my21 @A. Bach are any of you guys available? :)

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
Hello guys!
Am sry but I won't be able to race tonight due to exams I have tomorrow. :(

Novey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
I appologize for the race start.
I know my luck and believe me Im one of the unluckiest human beings alive.
Qualifying was alright and for some reason my internet went down the drain and the game automatically diaconnected me and I just lost connection entirely. I never seen such lag in a game, but thats my own fault I believe. You cant imagine how frustrated I am. I will try to do something that wont happen again. Im connected to Wifi so that could be the problem. And other devices connected to it. But the quali was fine, when the rolling start was underway I was in shock and said theres no way to race like this. Everyone was jumping from 20 mph to 120 mph.. Sorry to anyone if I caused an accident at the start. I will make sure that doesnt happen again, Im embarrased and frustrated.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hetharion

CrazyBee

Semi-Pro Karter
Mar 4, 2017
Nice first race on the championship and... happy to see the checkered flag after almost 10 years since my last simracing championship race ^^ I finished 10, just a little bit disappointed that I couldn't manage to take the seventh place which seems reachable with some more concentration and regularity ;)

It was just a pure nightmare to race through rain sprays in the middle of the field ^^ I promise I will never gonna go on holidays in Czech Republic :p

Just would like to apologies, there was a small contact on lap seven with a blue car or something near that I assume, I was on the outside on turn 4 thinking there were enough place on the inside after a grip loss on turn 3, small contact but enough to see a stopped or slow car on my mirror at the exit of the corner, so sorry about that

Reactions: FisiFan91

rillo7105

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Jun 21, 2016
Nice first race on the championship and... happy to see the checkered flag after almost 10 years since my last simracing championship race ^^ I finished 10, just a little bit disappointed that I couldn't manage to take the seventh place which seems reachable with some more concentration and regularity ;)

It was just a pure nightmare to race through rain sprays in the middle of the field ^^ I promise I will never gonna go on holidays in Czech Republic :p

Just would like to apologies, there was a small contact on lap seven with a blue car or something near that I assume, I was on the outside on turn 4 thinking there were enough place on the inside after a grip loss on turn 3, small contact but enough to see a stopped or slow car on my mirror at the exit of the corner, so sorry about that
Apology accepted @CrazyBee

@Novey you can't play on wifi. The latency is just too bad and all interference makes the connection unstable.

Novey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
Didnt have problems before on online lobbies. Im playing on a laptop connected to a TV. There were other devices connected to it. I will have to find a way to put that cable into it dirrectly. Im still mad about it.. Dont even want to rewatch the stream after this.. :(

Papand

F1 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2015
Gotta blow some steam out.

The amount of talking right before and in qualifying is not okay. I messed up my first try totally as my concentration was all gone. With a track lenght like Brno, we cant afford to lose the first 5 mins with all that talking.

Furthermore i think its getting too much with the complaining on car choice. We had lots of time to make our car choice, so if you feel the car is bad, why the hell you pick it then? And then name calling people for picking the Z4 or RUF is just not okay. All cars have their strenghts / weakness. Put @khaki, @F1-Masa or @mangator in any of these cars and they will still be in the top. We have some new guys on board who might have practiced 100 hours just to fight for a point. If they picked the RUF they should feel really bad, because they have been beaten by the horrible AMG?

@Gxbbs . You talk like a waterfall, ask for setups, eat for everyone to hear and you dont give a fucxking ****. After 5 laps you quit. We all agreed to not quit to not make the server unstable. But i guess you dont care about that? "Im cool, i race in Elite without practice."

To sum these things up we gotta put some more respect towards the league. Things like mentioned above and people not showing up with less than 1 hour warning is just not okay. There are guys in the league structure who practice their ass off and really hope to make it to Elite some day. I remember how i felt 5 seasons ago being in Pro. Treating the highest tier as we do now is just plain disrespectful.

Now i got that off my chest i hope for a fresh start at next race. Im happy to discuss this on TS if any feel for it. Had a chat with @AndrexUK already and for me the case is closed with that.

As you can understand i really did not enjoy the evening. Concentration was all gone at qualifying and i could not get a proper lap together. Pretty lucky to get away with 8th in qualifying at least.

In the race i was still filled with frustration. Could almost feel steam raising from my head. It went cooking for sure, when i by mistake got into 1st gear while breaking and sent the car flying from 7th. More or less the whole field passed me. Fueled on rage i picked up a few positions and then took another full spin. Its a long time since i was so close to a rage quit - could have thrown the wheel out the window. But i managed to get my act together and salvaged 11th in the end after a lot of chasing. I was a little rough on @Enzo in the last corner on the last lap, but he if any will know the feeling of going for the gap if its presented for you.

Time to get back near the top at Laguna Seca and put horrible Brno behind me.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
Just to make it clear, both @Enzo and myself knew the AMG would not be a top car, we were perfectly happy with that!
We knew it would be rather frustrating to drive it, as I'm quite sure both of us could do better in another car, but neither of us are putting maximum priority on being as fast as possible, we are there to race against others, and take a car that is not used by others (for that reason!) to give more grid diversity.
Yes, we both complain about the car, but I can 110% assure you that is is all in fun! we knew what was going to happen!

It's a competitive league, I fully understand why ppl would want to take the cars that give them the best chance of winning / doing as well as they possibly can. But that's not why I (Or Enzo this season at least) are taking part in this season!
As much as I understand why ppl take the RUF (Z4 on previous seasons), I can't say I don't feel sad that ppl just flock to the meta cars. For me, it's about having fun, and since I don't have the pace to be up at the front (even in my best car), then I would rather put a less competitive car on the grid and take pleasure in seeing it in the race.

I know I'm not as competitive as probably 95%+ of the other elite drivers (in terms of desire to win / achieve my full potential). But I have earned my place to be there. But I can assure you again, that any 'name calling' is purely in fun/banter! I'm not that stupid to not realize the AMG is not the best choice!

But sure, I'll try to be less 'distracting' for next race!

jam_my21

AOR PS4 Endurance S3 T1 LMP1 Champion
Mar 17, 2017
I pick the MB SLS AMG because I like it in general and love to get to know it better by having change to make some tuning with it in this GT3 series.