PC - AOR GT3 Elite - R3: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca 05/04/2017 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Elite - R3: Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca 05/04/2017 @ 7:45pm

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
Round 3 - Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
GT3 - Season 7

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 5th April 2017
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 50 Laps (1 formation lap + 49 racing laps)

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Fog/Hazy

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 07:00
- Race start time: 07:00
- Race finish time: 09:30

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Last edited:
Reactions: Novey and Soulah

Brandarous

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Feb 22, 2016
I was hoping for other ppl posting there predictions what the pole time is going to be.

Novey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
By the way.
On the Brno rolling start I started 16th and was on the right side and someone in a red AMG I think wanted to take my spot, I heard someone say that on teampseak that they had to be on the left side of the grid. Who was that? Im thinking Andrex or Enzo?
They didnt move so I had to take the left side.
How did that happen :) Nevermind my internet connection going down the drain..

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
By the way.
On the Brno rolling start I started 16th and was on the right side and someone in a red AMG I think wanted to take my spot, I heard someone say that on teampseak that they had to be on the left side of the grid. Who was that? Im thinking Andrex or Enzo?
They didnt move so I had to take the left side.
How did that happen :) Nevermind my internet connection going down the drain..
Andrex was the AMG he wanted to take your position because you were on the wrong side. Pole position always gets the inside line to turn 1 so that means if turn 1 is a right hander like at Brno every odd positioned driver such as 1, 3, 5, 7 etc should be on the right all evens on the left and vice versa depending on if turn 1 is a left hander.

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
No worries :)

However, Are we aware that Laguna Seca only has 26 pit boxes???
I thought we had all 30 drivers +Fisi/Ycoms last night!

Reactions: Enzo

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
Can the car get damaged if the AI crashes when it takes control over the driver when entering the pits? Because my AI is obsessed with hitting that damn wall on the entrance at full throttle like a damn idiot...

rillo7105

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Jun 21, 2016
Can the car get damaged if the AI crashes when it takes control over the driver when entering the pits? Because my AI is obsessed with hitting that damn wall on the entrance at full throttle like a damn idiot...
I guess it can.. did you have damage off?

Am i missing something.. can't find Light Fog in the weather setting..

Xenon91

Formula 4 2nd Driver
May 16, 2016
Oi guys, I'm not able to attend this race.
I have to go go kart racing with work, I'll be back for the next one.

• Informative
Reactions: Enzo

Nismo

GP2 1st Driver
Jun 21, 2016
I wont be there neighter, already told @Enzo a couple of days ago. This message is just a reminder and also a heads op for the reserve drivers to maybe drive tonight.

• Kappa
Reactions: Soulah