PC - AOR GT3 Elite - R4: Snetterton 300 12/04/2017 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Elite - R4: Snetterton 300 12/04/2017 @ 7:45pm

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
Round 4 - Snetterton 300
GT3 - Season 7

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 12th April 2017
Lobby opens: 7:30pm (UK time)
Event starts: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 43 Laps (1 formation lap + 42 racing laps)

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
1 weather slot:
- Heavy Cloud

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 18:00
- Race start time: 18:00
- Race finish time: 20:30

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure exactly where on track these points are located, check the track map here.

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
@Vernux
@SVK_Duchi
@Luke Skywalker
@gabriell930618
@Hetharion
@CrazyBee

Covering reserves:
@Novey
@jam_my21

@RatRug

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FisiFan91

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
Deepest apologies to all drivers that Wednesdays race thread has been uploaded so late, and last weeks results have not yet been published in full detail (doing it now). However I would have appreciated some assistance from @Gxbbs in my absence...

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Deepest apologies to all drivers that Wednesdays race thread has been uploaded so late, and last weeks results have not yet been published in full detail (doing it now). However I would have appreciated some assistance from @Gxbbs in my absence...
Problem is I haven't been around either, sooooo..... Pretty sure I told you that aswell...
This is the first time I have had a proper look on the forum since thursday.

Novey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
Couple questions..

TeamSpeak

I was thinking not using Teamspeak to save up on my internet connection. Is it absolutely neccesary to be there or not?

Server password

Is it the same as always?

Enzo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2015
Couple questions..

TeamSpeak

I was thinking not using Teamspeak to save up on my internet connection. Is it absolutely neccesary to be there or not?

Server password

Is it the same as always?
Teamspeak is not mandatory but we always recommend that you use it. Sometimes it can cause issues when certain drivers aren't in the Teamspeak for example avoiding ghost cars, forming up the grid and you cant hear the coordinators so it prolongs the process because you cant hear us and simple mid race updates on such as if there is a crash at a corner etc.

The server password will always be the same as long as we are using the dedicated server provided by @AndrexUK , which we are not planning on changing anytime soon. Hope this cleared up a few things for you (y)

Bilt!s

Pro Karter
Feb 2, 2017
Hey,
finally a great track with place, no rain and ordinary corners...

dinner is served :happy:

And i miss the football FCB vs Real :cry:

Novey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
@Enzo

I was watching the stream and something went wrong with the server as you guys had to restart.

Papand

F1 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2015
Heads up everyone. Do NOT leave the race early. On the social today we had black screens everywhere shortly after someone left!

• Agree
Reactions: Anon1

Hetharion

S3 AOR PC Endurance GTE Tier 2 Champion
Oct 12, 2016
With my new job and several hard-needed car repairs I haven't had time to practice this week. Therefore, I won't be racing tonight. I'm sorry for the late notice, don't like to be someone who fails to show up but it's better for everyone if I skip this one. Good racing and 'till next week!