PC - AOR GT3 Elite - R4: Snetterton 300 12/04/2017 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Elite - R4: Snetterton 300 12/04/2017 @ 7:45pm

Mr AlcoN

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jul 18, 2015
Hello guys!
My bad luck just continues. ....
Yesterday My windows decided to crash and it seems it is unrecoverable so think I need to instal win 10 again which means I will be missing tonight's race..... :/

RatRug

Formula 4 Test Driver
Apr 8, 2017
D.Keller - Apologies if I was at fault for our little tangle. Hope it didn't affect your race.

Enjoyed my first race, top 10 was my target and managed it, so happy with that.

Last edited:

Papand

F1 Test Driver
Jul 17, 2015
Im D.Keller. The TX team wanted me to change to my real name. Sorry about that @FisiFan91 / @Yorkie065 by the way. New name to remember. :p

I know it was not your fault @RatRug . It became very costly im afraid as i had just done the undercut on @Soulah , who i had been stuck behind whole 1st stint, and you taking me on picnic gave him the position back. A position he got after i was torpedoed in 2nd corner by @Novey .

Just so frustrated right now. Getting ready to take my pension in league racing, but i wanna finish properly with at least the team championship or a podium. But right now everything just goes wrong.

Reactions: RatRug

Novey

Formula 4 1st Driver
Aug 5, 2016
@Papand sorry about it. I didnt think I hit anyone on that 2nd corner, just about.
I was super nervous and forgot to brake, was looking where Soulah was I think. And realised I was screwed, had to evade some guys already halfway in the hairpin... My noob mistake sorry...

AndrexUK

2 times PC Project Cars 2 Champion
Staff member
AC Coordinator
May 6, 2015
@Nova Please stop extending like you were on the exit of ?Hamilton corner? !
No one wants a championship to be decided by a penalty!
But it's a bad reflection on the league when you are seen to consistently extend!
You don't show up in my replay, otherwise there would have been a VERY good chance that would be going to the stewards!
Consider it lucky, but also a warning!

• Agree
Reactions: Jeff[NL]

Nova

Pro Karter
Sep 17, 2016
@AndrexUK Thanks for your concern, I watched the race back today and i apologise if you thought i was gaining an unfair advantage :( . It actually cost me time and when i stopped doing it i set much faster lap times. But I didnt mean to do it i was just in dirty air and pushing too hard :(