PC - AOR GT3 Elite - R9: Watkins Glen 24/05/2017 @ 7:45pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PC AOR GT3 Elite - R9: Watkins Glen 24/05/2017 @ 7:45pm

Gxbbs

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Round 9 - Watkins Glen GP
GT3 - Season 7

Event Information:
Date: Wednesday 24th May 2017
Lobby opens: 7:30pm (UK time)
Event starts: 7:45pm (UK time)
Event format:
- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 43 Laps (1 formation lap + 42 racing laps)

Weather Conditions: (Sync-to-race weather progression)
2 weather slots:
- Heavy Cloud/Rain

In-game time-of-day information (x2 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 13:00
- Race start time: 13:00
- Race finish time: 15:30

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:

Acceleration Zone:

If you are unsure exactly where on track these points are located, check the track map here.

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Confirmed no-shows:
- @RatRug
- @Brandarous (maybe)
- @Perry Grondstra
- @Xenon91
- @Gxbbs
- @Mr AlcoN
- @Jeff[NL]

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandarous

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Feb 22, 2016
I've got a school reunion on this day. Hopefully I can make the race, but if I'm not, than you know why.

• Informative
Reactions: FisiFan91

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
I wonder if it's the same as rainy Brno, that rear tires are overheating a bit?

rillo7105

1-time AOR PC GT3 Pro Champion
Premium Member
Jun 21, 2016
I wonder if it's the same as rainy Brno, that rear tires are overheating a bit?
The lack of grip makes the tires slide and spin more so i guess they will get warm so keeping them in the right temp range will be important. Running a dry setup in rain conditions requires good driving skills if you want to finish the race

EVR Morvic

Reigning AOR PC GT Endurance Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Feb 25, 2016
The lack of grip makes the tires slide and spin more so i guess they will get warm so keeping them in the right temp range will be important. Running a dry setup in rain conditions requires good driving skills if you want to finish the race
Point is I adjust my setup for wet conditions as my Bentley is bad in the rain :D

Jeff[NL]

Premium Member
Premium Member
Sep 15, 2016
I cant race tonight guys so good luck to all and have fun !

Last edited:

Bilt!s

Pro Karter
Feb 2, 2017
annoying..whats with repair and check in steam the pcars data?? Ore remove the pcars config??

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
6 informed no-shows... plus at least one who I assume will not show up... hmm...