- Qualifying: 15 minutes
- Warmup: 5 minutes
- Race: 35 Laps

In-game time-of-day information (x10 time progression):
- Qualifying time: 06:00
- Anticipated race start time: 09:20
- Anticipated race finish time: 19:20

Notices:
Rules & regulations: Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.

No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.

Lobby settings: If you are unsure about the rest of the lobby settings that will be used, look here. New for this season is the x10 time progression and that we have changed the tyre wear setting to Real.

Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save their race replays and keep it stored for at least one week after the race has taken place. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
Results & Standings
League Rules
League Information
Race Calendar

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
What are the ground rules for putting wheels over the inside of turn 1?

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
● Stay within the track boundaries with at least two tyres at all times. The track boundaries are defined by the white lines, NOT by the edge of the kerbs. Cutting corners, or extending the track, to gain an advantage is not allowed. Drivers found to be persistently breaking this rule will be penalised retrospectively.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
I'll be hosting a 60 minute practice session between 6-7pm UK time.

thelivingdead69

F1 Sponsored Driver
Jan 14, 2014
i honestly dont think that will be an issue. the drivers we have in this league are all clean racers and that in mind, to gain an advantage by running wide you have to quite obviously take too much speed into the corner. we all know where the braking point is so have no excuse for it. from what ive experienced on this track if you even slightly touch run wide on T1 you run the chance of being spat into the barrier on the other side of the track.

as i said before, everyone here is a quality racer so we should have a great season :stig:

Reactions: Stevie

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
i honestly dont think that will be an issue. the drivers we have in this league are all clean racers and that in mind, to gain an advantage by running wide you have to quite obviously take too much speed into the corner. we all know where the braking point is so have no excuse for it. from what ive experienced on this track if you even slightly touch run wide on T1 you run the chance of being spat into the barrier on the other side of the track.

as i said before, everyone here is a quality racer so we should have a great season :stig:

We've also got rules and flags on now, so hopefully there will be time penalties and invalidated laps by those who cut/extend

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015

Yeah man this season is gonna be crazy.

• Agree
Reactions: thelivingdead69