XB1 - AOR GT3 Elite Round 1 Hockenheim GP - 5/8/2015 8pm | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 AOR GT3 Elite Round 1 Hockenheim GP - 5/8/2015 8pm

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
Both the Merc drivers last season always got good starts because of our acceleration not because of jump starting!

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
With rules and flags on, any severe jump-starts should be picked up by the game and a penalty awarded appropriately. IF, however, you feel like someone has jumped the start and gained an unfair advantage AND then also not been penalised by the game, feel free to take it to the stewards. Since the game came out, @Atticus has been a very good starter.

I have advised him to record all of his starts through the game DVR, which will capture his start, from his screen, and will also show the lights appearing, therefore it will give clear indication on whether he is jumping the start or not.

There is no need for public accusation, especially when we haven't even had one race yet. Enough.

Last edited:

Atticus

F1 2010 Season 1 Veteran
May 4, 2015
I never go before the green lights. If you guys have a issue with that then its your beef

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Me and Jordan just done a start, Both got away at the same time, I never pulled anything on him, he never gained on me, distance stayed equal to T1, Aston has 3.29s 0-60, Mclaren has 3.20s 0-60

DEAL WITH IT.

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Me and Jordan just done a start, Both got away at the same time, I never pulled anything on him, he never gained on me, distance stayed equal to T1, Aston has 3.29s 0-60, Mclaren has 3.20s 0-60

DEAL WITH IT.
● You are also expected to behave in a respectful manner on the forum, like in the race lobbies. Please avoid name-calling, baiting and other behaviour that is intended to aggravate other members of the community.
Literally the final word. No more from any of you on the subject.

With rules and flags on, any severe jump-starts should be picked up by the game and a penalty awarded appropriately. IF, however, you feel like someone has jumped the start and gained an unfair advantage AND then also not been penalised by the game, feel free to take it to the stewards. Since the game came out, @Atticus has been a very good starter.

I have advised him to record all of his starts through the game DVR, which will capture his start, from his screen, and will also show the lights appearing, therefore it will give clear indication on whether he is jumping the start or not.

There is no need for public accusation, especially when we haven't even had one race yet. Enough.

Troyfmcg

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 14, 2014
Literally the final word. No more from any of you on the subject.
I said two things, Both of which are common fact to anyone who has played project cars, No baiting, No harrassment, nothing which isn't acceptable or disrespectful to Atticus for that manner... I've got no beef.

I was actually gonna ask you something but it's slipped my mind :/

blizzardwizard

GP2 Reserve Driver
May 17, 2015
Unbelievable.

Was fine and then the lobby had to keep being restarted multiple times which completely messed up my console.

Waste.

Hopefully I showed everyone I belong in this league though with a 1:38:1 and 3rd on the grid on my first flying lap.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: JordanMcGonigal

Smifficle

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Apr 19, 2015
Qualified 9th, about 1.1 off pole which I was quite happy with.

Poor start and I dropped to last. I was 9th I believe when Freakstar pitted and then others started to around 15/16th lap, so I got up to 2nd. Atticus and Tam passed me, but I was 3rd after another driver pitted ahead. Eventually T6 Bullet got past me and then I was just trying to keep my softs alive because I hadn't stopped. Thankfully the end came because I think Jordan would have past me if the race would've been a lap longer as we finished 5 tenths apart I believe, so to get 4th was very pleasing!

Happy that I could do 35 laps on the softs, they didn't start going of until I was passed by T6 bullet which may have been 27/28th lap, so I was a bit surprised to see the guys who were low down like me not trying to go without pitting.

Looking forward to Donnington!

Last edited:
Reactions: Shaw lXl and Stevie

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Unbelievable.

Was fine and then the lobby had to keep being restarted multiple times which completely messed up my console.

Waste.

Hopefully I showed everyone I belong in this league though with a 1:38:1 and 3rd on the grid on my first flying lap.
Gutted for you man. The lobby restarting was an honest mistake, and to be fair, your connection has been on the blink for the past couple of days, I was really hoping you were in and then when you disconnected I was so disappointed.